Authorizing screen

Support finish about 18:00 can I ask did any of you guys go to Shinook??

I went there just before I had a relog and i'm stinding in the auction room according to my SOC mate, who is probably about to have the same problem now :)

She's now stuck talking to her on TS!!!

Shinook server is fecked I think.

I was at shinóok yeah :p

Seems like something is wrong with the W coast Amath servers maybe... :(

Seeing the same thing

Authorizing forrrrrrr evvvvvverrrrrrr......

I guess I have to go Christmas shopping now. My wife happened by and saw the game wasn't on......... I don't like shopping.... :(

ye, u dont have a red line to the boss of mindark dooya ? :D

btw. nice efds u have: 2764.86519999999 :laugh:

I was in Shinook too... I didn't have any problems all evening, but within 2 mins after arriving in Shinook, I got kicked out and never got in again :mad:

Authorizing forrrrrrr evvvvvverrrrrrr......

I guess I have to go Christmas shopping now. My wife happened by and saw the game wasn't on......... I don't like shopping.... :(

Make sure you tell MA you want compensation for emotional stress.

I was near emerald lakes mall too

Server problems.

I was at Emerald Lake mall too. I was in storage and then ctd. Ive not been able to get in since then and just get as far as the authorising stage of login.

I was at treasure island...

i was at shinook too

It seems that location is a big factor for our problem...

oh poo. tp'ed into shinook to test. landed and theres about 20 avatars there. tried tping back out and cant. then realised that noone is talking: chat is not working. cant equip tp chip or anything else. so having to run back now, dont know why all the others havnt unless disconnected.

so yeah, server gone pear shaped.

GL running thats what my SOC mate done and she eventually got CTD and she's now in ours boat!

Surely there is atleast one MA employee monitoring the system to ensure nothing major has happend? Maybe some server reset's would solve this problem?

Surely there is atleast one MA employee monitoring the system to ensure nothing major has happend? Maybe some server reset's would solve this problem?

ye.. mebe him
hamster_with_gun.jpg
:laugh:

There's a phone number out there somewhere one of my SOC mates used it only this week and spoke to some manager at MA.....

Yeah I logged out at emerald lakes TP earlier today

oh bugger. ctd and out.last time i try to see whats going on. :dunce::trout:

There's a phone number out there somewhere one of my SOC mates used it only this week and spoke to some manager at MA.....

omg get this number and call the dude :eek:

Yep, me too. Was fine until I TP'd into shinook vicinity. Auth screen forever.

Well...i opened this thread seeking for advice and now i see there are many people with the same problem....hopefully someone from MA will see this thread.

And i thought that im the only one with this problem. Shinook also.

Me too.... at shinuk.... :mad:

Send support case...

Support Case Sent:rolleyes:

Back