Merry Mayhem - UPDATED

Status
I second, that now anyone with a good spawn of trox youngs and ML35, Unique Dub & McCormick or mod merc can win this.

THat means U need a gun worth at least 100k ped to be able to participate, and thats way way bad... :rolleyes:

Now I can't have a chance of winning this due to endurance... And only 50-60dmg gun.

• HL6 can in 6 hrs do 881.280 points of damage
  • Unique Dub & McCormick Terminator can in 6 hrs do 2.574.720 points of damage
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Weapon will show you (Sort by dmg/sec) and place a person in an trox young spawn for 6 hrs - who will win...

Isn't the mob being counted - not the loot size? Then I would say standing in the middle of an exo spawn with a small gun would do the same ....

Well Ma really Need to Work on their communication Skills. Someone should be Fired and replaced because this is Really starting to piss me off. Ma won tell you how long you've been on for. Nor will they warn you. 6 hrs Get Stuffed.

EXPLAIN THIS MARCO

I understand Health But Not the Need to Limit Everyone. to 6 Pathetic hrs.

I'm glad account sharing is no longer possible.
6 hours is good, 8 hours would've been better!

MA please don't make me log off after 6 hours!
Can't you just don't count mobs killed outside the 6 hours time frame?
Thanks.

If you think this event was EVER geared towards mid level players, your a bit lost. If someone hunts with a mm for 6 hrs or for 12 hrs the results are the same they beat out the mid level players. Also if you think you could put in 16 hrs a day and beat the mm user, get real. Anyone who pays over 10 grand USD for a gun is crazy enough to play this game for 20 hrs straight in order to win this compition.
The only thing this 6 hr limit does is it allows people who have a chance at winning this compition to have a life outside of EU (it is a season for family so it should be that way). Also the no teams rule will help, since now 8 ubers can't team and just hunt seprate for more points.

Interesting rule change.

If you spend more than 6 hours online in any 24 hour period youre disqualified?

From one extreme to the other.

I hope you manage to implement a better scoring sheet system for next year - and look at some of the other ideas that have been suggested in the thread.

Good luck to the winners. :)

i havent read through the whole thread so i apologise if its already been mentioned. (and this doesn't apply to me personally), but what about those people that claim to make a RL living off the game and still want to participate in the event? i mean, surely they play/work more than 6 hours per day, and it would be a nice xmas bonus to get a land area/shadow set/10kped tt of beauty materials so they might decide to participate in the event too. that makes the prize a minimum of $1k.

Andrew

wow! I usually dont say this about MA, but... GOOD WORK! This gives everyone a logical chance and noone (including myselfs) has to die.

:yay:

/Major Rage
Over And Out (also skalman luktar gammal sill)

stop whining people. Seriously. It doesnt really matter WHAT ma does - they will NEVER make everybody happy.

You wish to join the event (which is only a few days anyway) - log out after 5 hours and 59 min. If you rather want to play more those 5 days .. then do that and skip the thought of the event. I can't see why that is so difficult...

for Atrox and Exo, A middle range weapon will probably kill them as fast as you can find them? :).

So I think its fair.

Get an uber limited weapon and It should be possible to
keep up with anyone else?.

Last edited:
Isn't the mob being counted - not the loot size? Then I would say standing in the middle of an exo spawn with a small gun would do the same ....

Small exo don't agro you - and therefore U have move around to kill... Atroxs give 3 points and U don't have to move much..

Are there some ubers whining on here ???? lol:laugh:

Well Ma really Need to Work on their communication Skills. Someone should be Fired and replaced because this is Really starting to piss me off. Ma won tell you how long you've been on for. Nor will they warn you. 6 hrs Get Stuffed.

EXPLAIN THIS MARCO

I understand Health But Not the Need to Limit Everyone. to 6 Pathetic hrs.

yo dude take a cold shower, get out in world and meet this nice race, humans

lol 6 hr... a day
getting rdy to hunt and repair in between... disconnecting here and there = 30 minutes

i think the time limit is just too little and it's same as b4, only the big guns have chance to win. if Mindark really wanna do an event that's fair for every player then why not do something like this.

Register yourself at those existing Info center or jukebox even that do nothing but taking up space. Every 24hrs u can have a 2-6hr special loot window that will drop special coins (no value) that not tradeable to avatars or auctioneers. all mobs drop coins valued from 1-1000 (of cos all mob loot coin) so how many coins the avatar gets will be recorded by you guys anyway, so Mindark can take the 3 leading guys and reward them accordingly.

as for the remain coins u can just offer some consulation gift like a clothes or u can make another event like beacon mission with the coins.....
like pay 10k coins to go to a hidden world to hunt special mobs that have chance of dropping better gears or mining more special stuff with time limit.
(treat it like a 5days disney getaway) lol

i think this way noobies, average players and even ubers have a chance to get lucky or least a chance to loot something good.

Coco

good move MA to respect the health of its participants

and to not 'enforce' cheating via multiple users.

;)

MA Should not force anyone to logout after their 6 hr hunting time is up what happens if u Do need to log back in ? are they going to disqualify you out of the entire event or Just that days hunt?

stop whining people. Seriously. It doesnt really matter WHAT ma does - they will NEVER make everybody happy.

You wish to join the event (which is only a few days anyway) - log out after 5 hours and 59 min. If you rather want to play more those 5 days .. then do that and skip the thought of the event. I can't see why that is so difficult...

in this case why don't you advice MA to just give those 3 prizes in the first 1-2 min to those 3 players with the best gear? (McDub terminator, MMs and so on)...
it's all about the fairness of the contest if u didn't read all the whinnings.

bunch of god damn fuckin whiners :mad:

they make the event and it's "bouhouuu ubers with no life, sharing account will win" , "limit it to a set number of hours"

they fawkin do and now what..."bouhhouuuu uber will still win" , "now we really dont stand a chance"

freakin make your minds up already :banghead:

edit: all those cryin to unfairness, just get the damn gear and stfu...
<sarcasm=on>
let's all chip out, get rid of all the gear ingame, make opalo's the only available weapon and no one can spend more then 100 ped per day. of course those 100 ped are given by the company to not be unfair to those who cant deposit.
</sarcasm>

Last edited:
in this case why don't you advice MA to just give those 3 prizes in the first 1-2 min to those 3 players with the best gear? (McDub terminator, MMs and so on)...

Man, you're really ignorant, seriously.

I think its fair, Get an uber limited weapon and It should be possible to keep up with anyone else?.

THAT would be great..

Suggests:
The person hunting A, B or C mob could win E F or G grand price. where E F and G is top price in each mob. Mulak'f would be able to win Landarea, Atrox would be giving Shadow and Exa would give 10k materials.

Way to win:
Be the one with averaging 1 kill per minute in 6 hrs playtime - *360* mobs killed. and be the one with the lowest possible loot overall in these 360 mobs.

Nice event for those hardcore addicts who don't like spending the holidays with their loved ones, or skiiing, or whatever.

Good prize too.

Good luck people

Why on earth would it be more fair to give people with worse equipment and worse skills a better chance then those with good gear and good skills?

Its like making Malta winning the world cup in soccer because they can start each game with 16-0 in score.

Is that fair, because Malta doesnt have uber-football-players?

Thought about to give it a try but after the rule change you can´t win without uber gear...

MA Should not force anyone to logout after their 6 hr hunting time is up what happens if u Do need to log back in ?

Exactly! If I want to log on later to bid on something in the auction or to meet someone for a trade I assume I will be disqualified from the event :confused:

rely pepols

What say L wapens and faps

that say ubber for a very smal pric

and thats a dam smal pric so dont whin abudt the ones the haw skills

ther haw lost a shit load just chek the skill prices becures of all the L shit in game

be ubber just buy sum L gear and you ar

Well congratz to all the whiners that forced the rule change... now even if I had the time available I am only allowed to play for 6 hours/day or I am disqualified even if I am simply mining. I guess MA does hear those cries from out there.... "MINDARK, Please help me regulate my life! I am too incompetent to do it myself!"

A good event just went into the crapper. I am looking forward to seeing everyone that is applauding this rule change suddenly complain about who wins when a new thread gets started on 1 Jan 08. "I would have been able to win if I was not limited to 6 hours/day."

Way to go folks!

My estimate is 25,000 points to win :)

Why on earth would it be more fair to give people with worse equipment and worse skills a better chance then those with good gear and good skills?

Its like making Malta winning the world cup in soccer because they can start each game with 16-0 in score.

Is that fair, because Malta doesnt have uber-football-players?

because it's fking xmas dude... if u want to do something wonderful for this community, do it ffs.. if not, just pick the ubers from a top list, give them some gifts (Land Area, Shadow set :p ) and that's it, don't bull sht everyone with this crapy "event"

MA Should not force anyone to logout after their 6 hr hunting time is up what happens if u Do need to log back in ? are they going to disqualify you out of the entire event or Just that days hunt?

MA is not forcing anyone logout after 6 hours. It's players decision if over 6 hours online per 24h is more important than being in the event. It should not be difficult to choose.....

Status
Back