Particle Beamer Weaponry Technology

-Herb-

Prowler
Herbatrix Herb "Fuck" Herbalicious Fail
..what is it?

It is the knowledge and understanding of how to utilize particle beamer weapon systems.

Like LWT. There just isn't any guns that use it yet...

i think a better question is can we gain skill in it? aka are there weapons that use it?

Eron² said:
i think a better question is can we gain skill in it? aka are there weapons that use it?

Jimmy B said:
Like LWT. There just isn't any guns that use it yet...

always read the fine print...

ahhh, the particle beamer weapon systems.

Yeah, that's what I meant;)

Some day in the future... maybe far, far away .. or just in the next VU's, Ma will implement new L bp's for weapon crafters, new L particle Beam weapons and so on.

Now the time is for Textures... let's wait for the future.

Happy new 2008

to answer your Question The Skill referred to here Used to actually have a weapon that went with it the weapon was Heavy weapons class {as far as i can remember} and DID a lot over 120 Dmg. I Only ever 1 time saw said gun in game and cannot remember its name. this was 3 years ago now at least. If i remember correctly MA removed them to make Room for the Newer plasma Rifles at that a time Namely the Foxtrot and Tango Models.

lol never heared of it before.
and what about "Ass Kicking Beam Weaponary Technology" = AKWT
I think that can be awasome too :D
than we can get back to AK47 but now it will be AssKicker47 :D

to answer your Question The Skill referred to here Used to actually have a weapon that went with it the weapon was Heavy weapons class {as far as i can remember} and DID a lot over 120 Dmg. I Only ever 1 time saw said gun in game and cannot remember its name. this was 3 years ago now at least. If i remember correctly MA removed them to make Room for the Newer plasma Rifles at that a time Namely the Foxtrot and Tango Models.
I wonder if it's something that MA haven't yet got round to removing or if they intend to use it again in the future?

You have gained experience in the Useless Capital Letter skill :)

I believe there's a special forum for these kind of hidden skills and unlocks. Can't find it atm tho.

:rolleyes:

Back