Good newbie enmatter mining spots

Tawhid

Provider
Society
The Knights Of Calypso
Dragon 'Shadow' Wolf
Hi,

I started mining yesterday and I met a 20 ped claim of angelic grit. Content with that I mined again and so far I'm losing bad. Could anyone point me towards good enmatter mining spots?

The areas around Port Atlantis and Fort Troy are the most common spots for new players and new miners and contain enough oil and lyst to get things going. You can also go to the NE side of Treasure Island and have decent luck. If you are a more experienced player with a decent set of armor and a weapon, you can range farther out at any of those locations. My advice would be to stay out of CP/CND until you have maxed out the MF105 unless you are prepared to take some losses with the risk for the big globals/hofs. I'd also say to stay away from the amps until you are at least using the 103 or 104 finders.

The areas around Port Atlantis and Fort Troy are the most common spots for new players and new miners and contain enough oil and lyst to get things going. You can also go to the NE side of Treasure Island and have decent luck. If you are a more experienced player with a decent set of armor and a weapon, you can range farther out at any of those locations. My advice would be to stay out of CP/CND until you have maxed out the MF105 unless you are prepared to take some losses with the risk for the big globals/hofs. I'd also say to stay away from the amps until you are at least using the 103 or 104 finders.

and my advise is, always stay out of CP;)... sry Butch couldent help it:D

CP is a space station and its not possible to mine there.

Butch is right about the other things, tho i haven't ever been able to find anything at TI.

and amps, i begun to use small amps when i used a 101 finder in pvp4...

GL out there!

Freddie

For enmatter:
Keep to Eudoria
For oil - go N of Fort Argus
For different - E of Port Atlantis

Never mine EN @ TI (also ore) because lots of player mine there, you can test it if u want :cool:
shinook is better.
BUt I suggest u find the place for yourself because public place, no more claims for u to find :D

go to place where is far away TP , noone mine there, so claim is your own :yay:

segna - nex with TT finder, but it's probably a little overmined atm :laugh:

Oil all around Hades...within sight of the walls. Around the shores of Bilton area isn't bad either for other stuff like grit and dust.

t

Maybe its me, but I have not hit anything at all on 20 + probes on uedoria.(Actually 1.5 years ago, I had 2 hits out of five N of Hades probably 2 peds total. I think I got oil and growth.) I do pretty well mining on Amathera. I frequent Segna, Shinook primarily. I only do enmatter, now.

I know the mining system has changed bndles, but when I was mining enmatter I usually got lots of oil and melichi west of Argus.

Back