What are your skill goals for 2008?

my goals for 2008 are not to loose as much as i did in 2005, 2006 and 2007 but i think thats an inpossible goal unless i just log in to chat :laugh: , second goal is to never be skilled again , chipping out 187k skills was a bitch :silly2:

Get your money back :p (but hey i'm gonna keep it)

My most important goal atm, is that I'll be reaching 10k rifle in spring 2008 (I think)
Not sure what goals I have after that.

For 2008, I wish a tower in mining (never had one).
I think I will continue to mine a lot so I hope to reach level 50 prospector.
I will learn some new words in swedish and have new friends :yay:

Happy new year all:)

i wich u all the luck in world so u can get ur lovely tower mate:tower:

Rifle from 950 to 3k.
Surveying from 550 to 3k.
And.....engineering to 1k from 175.

Got me alot of mining to do. ;)

My goal is reaching 200 HP

I guess Kill Strike will be something for late 2009 or 2010... Which is good to I still have something to go for. :D

And have a high dmg/sec weapon again... (I miss my DOA sooo much)

I have a few goals for 2008.

Mineral Sense (level 30) - Currently 22.5
Get to 5k Rifle. Currently 4350. (Wounding is unrealistic for mainly mining. Don't think i'll get to 5k either)
Hoping my drilling/mining will get me enough Engineering to get me into striking range of BPC. Level 6.5 is my highest crafting level.

Echo if your reading i got to 2970 pros and chipped it over to 3003. Cost me 50 odd ped. hehe. Apart from 1 other thing thats all i've ever chipped for nearly 80k skills now. Maybe more??

EDIT: I had chipped out about 2k ped of mining skills once.

COOLNESS !!!

(waiting so long for that already :p )

the esay ones :yay:

coolness (i need 0,5 )
mda (i need 1,5 )

the hard ones :rolleyes:

avoidance (i need 7,5)
medicine (i need 6,5)
cga (i need 5,5)

the impossible :lolup:

wounding ( i need 7,5)
combat sense (i need 10,5)

have i nice year to all
Dimsot

In 2008 i'm aiming for Serendipity and then i want to try and get BPC.

My goals are to unlock Serendipity, Coolness, MDA and martial arts :) its gonna take some PED´s but with a little luck i might make it.. oh, and to get my first hof :)

My wishes this year

First of wanna wish all my family and friends ingame and irl a happy New Year and a joyfull year.

I wish for 2008:
Debt free (ingame)
Unlock: Commando
Get a imp 2780

And most off all to bee their in all times for ppl who helped me when i had problems.

Happy New Year ppl and watch out 2008 is my year!!!

Even though it feels like every skill I have has stopped moving, I plan to hit 200k total skills this year..

As a matter of fact i have reached lvl 38 laser sniper hit and 61 agi so i just wait for coolness to be unlocked :(

So no uberness or anything but i think that i have a low lvl hp at 126 hopefully i´ll get 130-140 in a year :)

Started march -07 so ok.. :) Good luck with your goals :D And HAPPY NEW YEAR

Aiming for 200 health and unlocking Miner skill

Would also like to try the, withdraw profit for the first time

I need to get commando and killstrike this new year. Also over 200hp would be nice and some new toys :D thinkin imp m2870 and full angel.

For me, coolness should be in my near future, hopefully within the next month or so.

But for 2008, I plan on keeping the hunting full tilt, but slowly work on mining and crafting.
Chipped out all my minning skill not long ago, so i ll work on getting that back. hopefully I can get CGA and BPC this year...altough BPC might not be a realistic aim.

Also hope to reach 150 HP, that would be nice,

But my most realistic goals for 2008, keep having fun, meet new ppl and make new friends.

GL everyone in the new year, HoF hard !

Thor Elvenson

atm

42.5 hit laser pistoleer=55/60 End this year
36 ranged laser dam=50 End this year
15 paramedic=30 End this year
16 evader=30 end this year
128 Hp atm=160 end this year
Get extraction, bpc, MDA, MA

reach 140K skill

My goals for 2008 are;
Commando
200+ HP
Kill Strike
Medical Therapy
Quickness

............in that order ;)

goals for 2008

coolness -30.5 know
60 agility - 49 know
avoidance - 9 know
medicine - 12 know
140hp - 110 know

fashion sense maybe - lvl 2 know

I`m reluctant to set any goals aside from keep skilling. This way I won`t feel too bad when the next change or nerf comes along. But this year was good. I am short of one goal by several 100 pt`s and 15k down from my total skill target but probably made up for it in others areas. I wonder if I would have made my total goal if things had`nt been changed?

Hmmm just realised that 100k skills for me is not a big goal. To my surprise :eek:

uhm...

125?

150?

Don't know what reasonable... I'm now thinking 150k is low, especially when i unlock the new skills. Hrnmmmmmm.

150k then. And as for the atts i now have 40 left to go as of tonight's cp run :)

currently i have 132k skills

wounding in 4,2 lvls dam

CS in 2,5 lvls

will take some time as blade skills move very slowly now :p

guess ill have 140 or 150k skills end of next year

Lemme see... :scratch2:

Kill strike is not going to happen without old school class ath or depo since there's almost 10 levels missing. Mineral sense is bit less than two levels away so that's prolly unlocked during first quarter of 2008. Few tics missing from BPC, but im not a crafter so i need a long-to-pump-up mining find in skillwise healthy area. Maybe 180 hp and 79 ag.

Dunno...

Hadnt really thought about it much. My AV goals are to be balenced at mid lvls and Im pretty much there. Guess i will become "more" balenced. Wouldnt mind actually getting better at hunting, a couple more hp could never hurt. Since I dont really focus on anyone thing much anymore, its really hard to say what realistic goals are for that type of play.

Im such a noob .. hope to finish the year off with Martial Arts .. Hit level 20 in Powerfist dmg yesterday , but still no Martial Arts , ill keep smacking away.

2008 goal is to get to 2000 Sweat Gathering which is a 1200 atm.

Also would like to hit 5000 Powerfisting , but this will be tough one , at 3500 now .. depends on my sanity.

Bones

I have unlocked wounding, combat sense avoidans and medicine this year.

My main goal for 2008 is to never ever need to make another depo again, but iam a realist and know its only a dream:laugh:
A more realistic goal is to get medium healh. Done :)

Last edited:
Oooh, I just thought of another "skill" goal!

Hopefully we'll do this early in 2008, it'd be great to get the exact formula for how skills and attributes contribute to your HP. We're pretty close, but the attributes (probably) have been holding us up. With the detail in the new skills window we should be able to nail it now.

Continue to have FUN!! :)

Unlock commando ( doubtful... sigh... 13 levels... )

80 agility? Is it even possible in a year from 70?

200 hp - still dreaming.... chip chip....

200k + total skills - yep, prolly do that one before end of the year.

Sigh, hated the skill nerfs since that's always been my main motivation. All would have probably been obtainable or close to them at the end of 2008 given the amount of time I skill in game.

So - FUN It is!! :)

2008 will be the year for Killstrike for me well unless we experience another slow down in skill accrual:rolleyes:. I would not mind getting Miner too so either one or both will be worth while skill goals in the coming year.

Having begun chipping out 135k and selling some of my fav. potato guns, skill and hunting won't be the primary goal.

My effort this year is placed into finding my true path, one which leads to sustainability. Maybe not financial, but I won't go through 2008 going to work to get away from the stress of EU...

I've set myself the challenge, realign and shape-up, or get out.

Back