ALL Dr. Almon Duchev Log's

Status
I am just wondering if all those of us that have been to an orb without a suit are screwed ? ;)

from end of log Log 10336:

"They've shot him ass full of painkillers as they dare. They should be helping, but he just keeps screaming"

Him ass painfull, him ass full of painkillers, so him scream. It say so :eek:

"They've shot him ass full of painkillers as they dare. They should be helping, but he just keeps screaming"

Oops bad typo :ahh: fixed now ty :)

Thx for sharing :)

LOL

ROFLMAO!!!!! so when is log 7,8,9...etc. coming out? '0' and when is our avitars gonna get involved???

Part 7 has just been found by Alvils Alv555 Berzinskis.

Feel free to post it here....;)

umm check first post

argo will be pirates in future?they will be inteligents?this is a big question for me

Sooo, any word from log 7?
Heard it was looted already.

Duh, my foolishnes, was waiting for some sort of a mention about it in the newer posts :)

'0' (-= sooo any word on log 8? heard it hasn't been looted but what do i no? (-=

Just looted part 6 - wondered what it was till I found this post.

Thanks for collating all the info. Now to read it all properly and understand it.

now yes, we have a story :) and a kewl one :yay:

Log nr8 just looted hope someone can get a hold of it and provide an transcript or screenshots of it :)

Here is Log #8 Thanx Ledeye for leting me copy it to the forum:D

Log: 10345

I am alone now.

Reilly left this afternoon together with the rest of the camp. Packed everything on the trucks and drove off. Damn him! Surely he must know that I cant possibly – not in any way – leave with a member missing? What is he thinking?Of course he isn’t thinking... He’s just afraid, and I suppose he is right about that. But I just cant leave without Catherine. I just cant. I owe her too much. How would I ever forgive myself? At least they left me my tent and an uplink. A small comfort.

Log: 10346

I searched all day today, or at least as long as I could before my aching knee forced me back to camp. There was no sign of her . I’ve tried to put it of but I know I will have to look in the are closer to the orb soon.

Jensen’s notes are beginning to make less and less sense; the fragments of information about whispers in the wilderness, the discovery of some sort of animal, or demon, eternal darkness, people disappearing. Days of logs are missing. He is scared now. He’s probably all alone at this point… speaking of final journey, like he knows what is going to happen. I can almost see him in front of me, his eyes full of fear, staring out in to nothing. Like an animal led to slaughter.

Log: 103547

Something astounding happened to day. For the last day or two I am being observed by roaming Argonauts. Sometimes there are only one or two, sometimes small groups. They seem to be drawn to this area. Their numbers have clearly increased during the last two days, I am sure. They have kept their distance so far, but this evening when I came back to the camp, I saw a few of them just as they scurried off like scared animals in to the shelter of the forest. Everything was in shambles of course. They had turned absolutely everything upside down. But the pure facts that they dared to venture this close makes me a bit worried I must say.

But what was even stranger was what they left behind them; an old dirty piece of paper with strange, erratic drawings on it, like the smeared, frantic scribble of a deranged child.

It was hard to make out but I think I could see a twisted, nightmarish landscape with dark, straggling shapes with anonymous faces frozen in silent, terrified screams. Looming above this bleak scene, hovering like silent gods, as if waiting was a sky filled with dark, jet black orbs…

But what was even stranger was what they left behind them; an old dirty piece of paper with strange, erratic drawings on it, like the smeared, frantic scribble of a deranged child.

It was hard to make out but I think I could see a twisted, nightmarish landscape with dark, straggling shapes with anonymous faces frozen in silent, terrified screams. Looming above this bleak scene, hovering like silent gods, as if waiting was a sky filled with dark, jet black orbs…

The piece of paper.

Log part nr 8 added to first post. Thank you Predden and Ledeye for the log :)

Ledeye, any chance i could have the screenshots of the log? im saving all them on my computer.

:holyshit: Uhe the scary dark sense of fright creeps up on me, the professor now alone, and a piece of paper left by Argonauts . That foretells of upcoming disaster .
:scared:

So we eagerly averts for log 9 to tells us more wrath is happening to the professor, and Jensen :scratch2:

Gratz for the loot of log 8, and rep+ for putting it on the forum :yay:

Last edited:
0= 0= 0= 0= 0= 0= omg omg omg!!! i'm glad i'm doing this instead of home work ^^...is the piece of paper the same as the 1 in anshee bank tho?

Log part nr 8 added to first post. Thank you Predden and Ledeye for the log :)

Ledeye, any chance i could have the screenshots of the log? im saving all them on my computer.

That wouldntbe an impossible thing :D

from what ive heard many people have looted the paper or as some call it painting.

im really digging this line of events with the orbs and the argos and the story ... dare i say it storyline with events ... aw hell now MA will abdon it and leave it unfinished.

Very cool story and event. MA has listened and given us more storyline.

indeed 0=...well it's been a while since the last piece of paper was looted....hmmmm... ... ...??? what to do I wonder?

I hope something happens soon ...cuz i'm broke ^^

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stil nothing?!?!?!?!?! come on!!!!!

from what ive heard many people have looted the paper or as some call it painting.

I just looted the paper a couple of days ago from some argos at twin...

Status
Back