PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1316

Thread: Skill Scanner

  1. #21
    Old Alpha sledge-'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Austria
    Avatar
    Sledge Sledge Sulaweyo
    Society
    Raumschiff Titanic reloaded
    Posts
    1,119
    Images
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I doubt that you can integrate with an office library from Java.
    Besides, Java developers usually don't have MS Office, we have Open Office
    Open Office FTW ... ah wait Latex ftw

    But in theory you could do that with c#/.net ... no need to go into more detail as it's not the best way to do it

  2. #22
    Elite Spin Rep Pitt's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    İstanbul, Türkiye
    Avatar
    Spin Rep Pitt
    Society
    I have terminated my P.E. / E.U. account upon my will.
    Posts
    3,437
    Images
    259

    Question hello

    i use windows xp pro x64 edition
    and i already installed java and jre 6 update 3
    however i can't run the scanner.jar cause it was associated with winrar first and now no program to associate..

    your app supports 64 bit or i am doing something wrong?
    "Perception or Lootious"

  3. #23
    Elite jdegre's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Avatar
    Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
    Society
    Survival Program
    Posts
    2,948
    Images
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Rep Pitt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i use windows xp pro x64 edition
    and i already installed java and jre 6 update 3
    however i can't run the scanner.jar cause it was associated with winrar first and now no program to associate..

    your app supports 64 bit or i am doing something wrong?
    i guess you've changed manually the association for jar files in the past, right?

    in that case, you must re-associate the jar extension with "Java (TM) Platform SE binary".

    simply, right click on the jar file, choose "Open with", then "Choose Program", and select that option from the list (clicking the checkbox "Always use this program to open these files").

    these are the options under win2k, my shitty box at work ... i guess it is something like that under winxp

    /jdegre.
    The Chipping Optimizer Tool
    &
    Skill Scanner
    Automatically extract your skills from in-game screenshots





  4. #24
    Prowler Zabler's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Sweden
    Avatar
    Zabler Zablersson
    Society
    '-..-' Bonnkanin Inc. '-..-'
    Posts
    1,406
    Images
    65
    Was about to write "I love your tool" but then i realised.. thats sounds.. .well.. uhmm...

    Good program though
    Be the best you can be, and nothing less of that.

  5. #25
    Elite Spin Rep Pitt's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    İstanbul, Türkiye
    Avatar
    Spin Rep Pitt
    Society
    I have terminated my P.E. / E.U. account upon my will.
    Posts
    3,437
    Images
    259

    Question

    yes i did associated with Java (TM) Platform SE binary there are two; java and javaw. tried both: java version simply runs something in a dos window for a second and disappears. javaw version says (Java Virtual Machine Launcher) "Could not find the main class. Program will exit."

    any more suggestions?
    "Perception or Lootious"

  6. #26
    Elite jdegre's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Avatar
    Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
    Society
    Survival Program
    Posts
    2,948
    Images
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Rep Pitt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes i did associated with Java (TM) Platform SE binary there are two; java and javaw. tried both: java version simply runs something in a dos window for a second and disappears. javaw version says (Java Virtual Machine Launcher) "Could not find the main class. Program will exit."

    any more suggestions?
    hmmm, not sure what you mean by that, in my box i don't have to select "java" or "javaw"... when i click "open with..." i have two options:
    - "Java(TM) Platform SE binary", which is internally associated with javaw.exe (plus other parameters), but you don't really see that, it's defined in the windows registry
    - "Java(TM) Web Start Launcher", which is internally associated with javaws.exe

    it is the first option you must choose; definitely it is not java.exe, but you should not need to specify neither java.exe nor javaw.exe, explicitely.
    The Chipping Optimizer Tool
    &
    Skill Scanner
    Automatically extract your skills from in-game screenshots





  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Rep Pitt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes i did associated with Java (TM) Platform SE binary there are two; java and javaw. tried both: java version simply runs something in a dos window for a second and disappears. javaw version says (Java Virtual Machine Launcher) "Could not find the main class. Program will exit."

    any more suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by jdegre View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hmmm, not sure what you mean by that, in my box i don't have to select "java" or "javaw"... when i click "open with..." i have two options:
    - "Java(TM) Platform SE binary", which is internally associated with javaw.exe (plus other parameters), but you don't really see that, it's defined in the windows registry
    - "Java(TM) Web Start Launcher", which is internally associated with javaws.exe

    it is the first option you must choose; definitely it is not java.exe, but you should not need to specify neither java.exe nor javaw.exe, explicitely.
    I think this might be the problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by jdegre View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...simply, right click on the jar file, choose "Open with", then "Choose Program"...
    You shouldn't have to click "Choose program", but just "Open with", and then choose from the list, if your Java installation worked correctly.

    Maybe

  8. #28
    Elite jdegre's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Avatar
    Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
    Society
    Survival Program
    Posts
    2,948
    Images
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think this might be the problem...

    You shouldn't have to click "Choose program", but just "Open with", and then choose from the list, if your Java installation worked correctly.

    Maybe
    i'm at home now (winxp) and that's different in both windows versions. but in any case, as you say, if the java installation is ok, the option "Java(TM) Platform SE binary" should appear as such, with no need to pick an specific "exe" file from the file system.

    @rep: it really looks like your java installation is screwed somehow; i'd recommend un-installing, and doing a fresh install again.
    The Chipping Optimizer Tool
    &
    Skill Scanner
    Automatically extract your skills from in-game screenshots





  9. #29
    Prowler Zabler's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Sweden
    Avatar
    Zabler Zablersson
    Society
    '-..-' Bonnkanin Inc. '-..-'
    Posts
    1,406
    Images
    65
    Works perfect in window mode.
    If i play fullscreen the program crashes..
    Or it doesnt crash, it just.. well.. when i tab back out its .. white.. empty.. nothingness..
    Be the best you can be, and nothing less of that.

  10. #30
    Elite jdegre's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Avatar
    Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
    Society
    Survival Program
    Posts
    2,948
    Images
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Works perfect in window mode.
    If i play fullscreen the program crashes..
    Or it doesnt crash, it just.. well.. when i tab back out its .. white.. empty.. nothingness..
    are you running PEAss at the same time?
    while in EU, when you press print-scrn, do you hear the camera sound, and after some seconds do you hear the confirmation sound?
    does the bottom part of the program (the text console) shows any info at all?

    (i need detailed info about the problems, guys... )
    The Chipping Optimizer Tool
    &
    Skill Scanner
    Automatically extract your skills from in-game screenshots





Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook