PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1316

Thread: Skill Scanner

  1. #31
    Prowler Zabler's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Sweden
    Avatar
    Zabler Zablersson
    Society
    '-..-' Bonnkanin Inc. '-..-'
    Posts
    1,406
    Images
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by jdegre View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    are you running PEAss at the same time?
    while in EU, when you press print-scrn, do you hear the camera sound, and after some seconds do you hear the confirmation sound?
    does the bottom part of the program (the text console) shows any info at all?

    (i need detailed info about the problems, guys... )
    Nope, no PEAss.
    I hear camerasound, i hear confirmation..
    When i tab out.. there is nothing
    Be the best you can be, and nothing less of that.

  2. #32
    Prowler
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    CareBear's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Avatar
    Shenan CareBear Doah
    Society
    Freelance
    Posts
    1,501
    Images
    182
    Worked brilliantly for me Thanks jdegre

    I've added a CSV import for my skill calculator... mostly because I plan on using the Skill Scanner for now on

    Entropia Tools: CSV Skill Calculator

    Thanks again

  3. #33
    Elite jdegre's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Avatar
    Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
    Society
    Survival Program
    Posts
    2,948
    Images
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nope, no PEAss.
    I hear camerasound, i hear confirmation..
    When i tab out.. there is nothing
    well, with that info it's impossible for me to reproduce the error, or to imagine what could be the reason. is there any text in the console? (probably we should take this to PM since it seems to be an isolated issue affecting only to you for some reason?)


    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Worked brilliantly for me Thanks jdegre

    I've added a CSV import for my skill calculator... mostly because I plan on using the Skill Scanner for now on

    Entropia Tools: CSV Skill Calculator

    Thanks again
    that's perfect; glad to help to complement one of the best EU-related tool sites.

    maybe, just a suggestion wrt the link; i think you should clarify the beta status of the program, and also maybe point the link to this thread, or otherwise keep in mind to change it in the future (the "howto" page is only intended for the beta testing; once the program becomes more stable, i'll change it to something else).
    The Chipping Optimizer Tool
    &
    Skill Scanner
    Automatically extract your skills from in-game screenshots





  4. #34
    Prowler
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    CareBear's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Avatar
    Shenan CareBear Doah
    Society
    Freelance
    Posts
    1,501
    Images
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by jdegre View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    maybe, just a suggestion wrt the link; i think you should clarify the beta status of the program, and also maybe point the link to this thread, or otherwise keep in mind to change it in the future (the "howto" page is only intended for the beta testing; once the program becomes more stable, i'll change it to something else).
    sure thing Thanks again

  5. #35
    Prowler StrongMinded's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Avatar
    Slim StrongMinded Joe
    Society
    Hunters Unlimited
    Posts
    1,427
    Images
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by jdegre View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    are you running PEAss at the same time?
    while in EU, when you press print-scrn, do you hear the camera sound, and after some seconds do you hear the confirmation sound?
    does the bottom part of the program (the text console) shows any info at all?

    (i need detailed info about the problems, guys... )
    I´m having the same issue in full screen mode.

    I hear camera and then confirmation but no skills occur.
    This is what it says in the logwindow.

    Data!
    Nothing found! Trying with higher gamma
    Nothing found!


    Running vista.

    Looks good and easy though.

    I will try window mode also.

    ( It works fine in window mode. )
    Last edited by StrongMinded; 01-08-2008 at 20:30. Reason: Tried it in window mode
    A "friend" is someone who comes to bail you out of jail.
    A "good friend" is sitting next to you in jail saying: Damn that was fun!

    A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if noone believes it.
    Say what you mean & mean what you say!

  6. #36
    Elite Spin Rep Pitt's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    İstanbul, Türkiye
    Avatar
    Spin Rep Pitt
    Society
    I have terminated my P.E. / E.U. account upon my will.
    Posts
    3,437
    Images
    259

    Arrow

    i installed 32 bit version of java and it works now
    "Perception or Lootious"

  7. #37
    Provider Daar's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Daarius Daar Long
    Society
    Concord
    Posts
    137
    Images
    17
    Just tried it, and it worked awesome! And very nice to see my skill value at entropiatools.com. Just one thing, it apparently has trouble with skills I had but are no longer have unlocked because of chipping out. They are displayed in ugly red, and it doesn't see them. I can see why and how that happens, and it isn't important, just mentioning.

  8. #38
    Elite jdegre's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Avatar
    Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
    Society
    Survival Program
    Posts
    2,948
    Images
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongMinded View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I´m having the same issue in full screen mode.

    I hear camera and then confirmation but no skills occur.
    This is what it says in the logwindow.

    Data!
    Nothing found! Trying with higher gamma
    Nothing found!



    Running vista.

    Looks good and easy though.

    I will try window mode also.

    ( It works fine in window mode. )

    ok, that's much better; _now_ i have an idea of what can be going wrong...

    could you please check the gamma setting in EU? if it is too extreme, try setting it in the center of the slider.

    (and it would be great if you could send me a screenshot of the EU screen, showing the skills panel, while in full mode?; please, take the capture in BMP and email-me to <jdegre AT gmail DOT com>).

    same goes for zabler (if your error msg is the same...)

    @Daar: yes, this is a known issue, which quickly became a feature ... re-locked skills, in red, are not (and will not be) recognized by the program.
    The Chipping Optimizer Tool
    &
    Skill Scanner
    Automatically extract your skills from in-game screenshots





  9. #39
    Mutated Xen's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2005
    Avatar
    Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Posts
    9,771
    Images
    397
    Do you think the two event ratings should be removed from the listing/total? These are not really skills and I doubt MA counts them as skills for society rankings. Some people might not notice these are included and think they have ~2k more skills than they do.

  10. #40
    Elite jdegre's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Avatar
    Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
    Society
    Survival Program
    Posts
    2,948
    Images
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you think the two event ratings should be removed from the listing/total? These are not really skills and I doubt MA counts them as skills for society rankings. Some people might not notice these are included and think they have ~2k more skills than they do.
    in fact, these pseudo-skills are not accounted in the total displayed, but i forgot to include a reminder in the "howto"
    The Chipping Optimizer Tool
    &
    Skill Scanner
    Automatically extract your skills from in-game screenshots





Page 4 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook