How do the Dutch deposit here ?

AncientAutumn

Guardian
I have PayPal, but it seems the Dutch PayPal does not have the PayPal Debit Card, or any card ?

So how do the other Dutch here deposit ?

Ben het nogal beu, wil dingen kopen.

Ukah provides loads of easyness...

its bought at primera, wich is a part of the postbank afaik

You'll get a voucher type in the terrible long number withouth a typo and you depo'd

Credit card...

Do you have internet bankieren?

If so you can use paybycash from the site with a minimum and maximum of 100 per deposit.

Click the ammount you want to deposit, press ok. Go to paybaycash checkout page and you will see the option you can use.

Take iDEAL and press ok.

You will now get to chose which bank you are with, i think it supports Abn, Fortis, Rabo, Ing.

Then it goes to the Internet bankieren site fromt that bank where you make a direct transfer.

For bigger deposits use bank transfer, which you can manually do with internet bankieren.

Ukah provides loads of easyness...

its bought at primera, wich is a part of the postbank afaik

You'll get a voucher type in the terrible long number withouth a typo and you depo'd

Have you tried UKash lately? I bought a 10 EUR UKash voucher last week and wanted to deposit with it, but I keep getting "internal server error" every time. Support case to MA has been submitted, but no response so far. Now I've a 10 EUR UKash voucher and no PEDs in game...

Ciao, Armin

Paybycash and then use ideal.
Works verry good for me :)

I never managed to get Ideal working (postbank), but I have used Paynova (horrible service, and not entirely truthfull on their site), and Ukash.

I liked Ukash more.

Oh, and Primera isn't part of the Postbank, as far as I know... they work closely together, yes, but part..no

I dont think paypal can be used at all for EU

Credit Card

Eddy creddy 1 keer activeren en depositten is heel makkelijk ingame te doen.
Maar ook opassen dat ej nie tteveel doet omdat het zo makkelijk gaat :laugh:

But i am right that the Dutch PayPal does not have the PayPal Debit Card ? :(

Yes, we suffer from a well developed bank system, which renders debit cards unneeded in our fine country. Therefore, we can't get them (unless at unreasonable costs)

Find it a bit extreme to get a creditcard just for Entropia, because it costs money too if i am right.

I've deposited by CC, Ukash and paybycash via Ideal. They all worked fine. I would advise every depositer to try Ukash at least once, since as far as I am aware, they are still giving out free guns&ammo with your first Ukash deposit. It seemed to me that Ukash gives slightly better value for money than paybycash, but you don't need to leave the house for paybycash.

Bank transfer gives best rates by far :)

Ukash and Ideal are almost the same.

never use bloody wallie cards they charge you +19 dollar for every1000 ped deposit and give you a very bad exhange rate ;)
Tried it once paid like 55 E for 400 ped lol

I don't know m8... I managed to play this game for 2 years without depositing :p works fine for me lol

I´m not Dutch but I think it is the same with UKash in the Netherlands.

UKash works fine for me, never had a prob with it. A few days ago I bought a 50euro voucher, logged in, typed in the 19digit number, and ~600 peds asap on my card.

Easy :yay:

@CycoKick
55euro --> 400 peds ?? :eek: ouch, that suxxxxx...

Like some others I use Ideal through paybycash, only a minor fee for Ideal and the currency exchange rates are updated every day.

I used bank transfer through some other pay option first (which took like 3 days to receive the deposit) but that option has been removed. Have used paybycash ever since and they deposit takes 1 minute to get the ped into your account.

Credit Cards, internet banks and eAccount
Paynova - Pay secure, fast and easy online Paynova - Pay secure, fast and easy online Paynova - Pay secure, fast and easy online Paynova - Pay secure, fast and easy online Paynova - Pay secure, fast and easy online

You can save 2-30 days if you already have a verified credit card with Paynova. If you want to extend the deposit limits and have easy access to funds from within Entropia Universe transer Center you can use Paynova´s non-credit card top up methods like internet banks etc. Currently disabled

So much for Ideal

So much for Ideal

No. You can use Ideal via PayByCash which still works, as opposed to PayNova, as I and others have been saying in this thread.

iDeal is still there

---
In the depo screen:

Digital Wallets
Use Internet Bank, Bank Card or other direct payment methods.

Paynova Deposits »

Then Click Ideal

I have PayPal, but it seems the Dutch PayPal does not have the PayPal Debit Card, or any card ?

Ideal.
Doe het niet.

Ik heb ruzie met Paypall..

Ideal is goed, werkt uitstekend razend snel

I say Ideal is the way=)

Easy..

By the "gram", "oz" or "kilo" :D

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Using epassporte without a cc connected to it.
I receive money that I earn online on that epassporte account.
The cc I used to open that epassporte account is not valid anymore for over a long time, but the epassporte still is.

The reason that virtual credit cards aren't a possibility on the Dutch PayPal account is because there is a limit to the amount of different credit cards you can use on any one PayPal account. Seeing as you get a newnumber with each virtual credit card, this limit would very quickly be reached on the Dutch PayPal account. Once that limit has been reached, youraccount would get restricted, and that would only cause hassle for the customer. Unfortunately there are no plans at the moment to introduce this feature on the Dutch PayPal account.

That was responce from Paypal support Centre.
This also counts for Swedish and some other countries.

Thanks Stygma, didn't look there, checked it out and works.

Last edited:
As an update today:

http://www.planetcalypso.com/support-faq/pages/2009/04/28/2715/index.xml

Paynova Wallet and eAccount Discontinued on May 1st

Paynova has informed us that the Paynova Wallet and eAccount will be discontinued on May 1st, 2009. From this date, it will no longer be possible to deposit new funds to your Paynova Wallet or eAccount.

You will still be able to transfer remaining funds in the wallet or eAccount to your Entropia Universe PED Card until further notice. Remaining funds can also be withdrawn from the wallet or eAccount back to your credit card or bank account at anytime (at Paynova, choose withdrawal and follow the instructions).

As an alternative to the wallet and eAccount the option to deposit funds to Entropia Universe via a Paynova registered credit card will be enabled within approximately a week.

Paynova deposits via Giropay, iDEAL or Internet Banks will continue to work as normal.

Back