Pirates to Invade EU? o_0

Centech

Elite
Society
BAHQ4LIFE!!!
Jason Centech Tanner
Space Pirates to Invade CES 2008 | Reuters

I for one welcome our new space pirate overlords.

pirate2.jpg

Last edited:
teh fook?!

lol

Exclusive to the Entropia Universe, Space Pirates, the
multi-million dollar treasure hunt, will be accessible to all virtual
world members and open to new players interested in joining the
virtual adventure. With Space Pirates, the Entropia Universe will
expand its virtual frontiers to include exploration and colonization
of new planets. The virtual world will introduce an assortment of new
space-related tools, equipment, blueprints, vehicles, treasures
and
artifacts designed to assist avatars participating in the great quest.
There is no purchase necessary and no subscription fees applied to
join the Entropia Universe or to participate in the virtual treasure
hunt.

Wow :D did I understad it rigth??

What Jorael Said :)

Lol :D Sounds like a movie

Should be fun though!
Treasure that actually takes some intellect and some work to find instead of clicking a mouse for 6 hours straight ^^

Hope they do it that way! :)

But still sounds a little cheesy ^^ Needs a new name.

Yah... Hype and Hype... It´s like saying "Buy this box there is amazing stuff in it"... You buy and open it... You find a rock with eyes colored on it...

GFYMAANDND

Maybe they're coming for their Space Pirate Ship that's been parked at New Oxford?

...and how do I get me Space Parrot?
arrr.

omg posters

Holy FRIK!
Sounds bloody awesome!
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Do I have to feel unsafe for my things in my storage ????
Who are these pirates ?????
Should I always carry ammo and weapons with me ????
Is the eu facing the biggest threat since we colonized it from the pirates ????

We need answers...and we need them now...... :D

This for real??

I know we all want it to be.

hang about? Does that mean the robots have been wiped out to make it safe to fly around space - or yet to be wiped out? .... ... ... .. .. . .

Hmm, sounds cool but also it is just an event which is gunna rock our world, and many others when i land with my orefinder.
By the way they describe this event reminds me of the game EVE, this game was crap, hope the chinese will make this so awesome tht it will be an anual all round Event.
But i cant get my head around it, i think it is about time MA, let us in on some more gossip and give us a sneak preview video or gallery art or something to Tease us with a littel more. All i Hear to date is (chinese)(planets)(pirates)
So maybe wh have to invade a planet full of chinese pirates , lmao tht would be cool and funny at same time.(was a joke)
well let me be the first to welcome the china men to the world of Entropia!

Huh What?!? :confused:

It's about time for more details? I first posted this 39 minutes ago...

Shiver me timbers! Aye, me matey! All ye scallywags better lock up yer lassies, the landlubber days are over! We've put your town to our rudder and ne'er return! Fair winds! No quarter!

Butt pirates? wtf is going on?

Ok the pirate flag on the space ship has got to go, it looks corny as all hell.

I love that poster! :drool:

Can I be a Pirate? Can I? I do come from Brisawl* after all

Looks awesome!

*Bristol

Now let me think .......

treasure to be found - but you will need to buy tickets between planets or your own ship, bucket loads of ammo to get past the insane number of mobs protecting "clues"......... me thinks this is just another advertising ploy to get the deposits flowing.

Sad to be so cynical but when have MA delivered anything which worked first time and didn't increase the need to deposit - oh and the treasures will virtual items (= no cost to MA), things like mod faps which will get sold to people who, wait for it, have to depo big time to buy them.

How about fixing a few bugs first?

Anyone that has any details on this crap yet? Like when this is suppost to take part. All it has done for me so far is to anoy me!

Is there not to be a new partner announced building another world within the universe at the CES Las Vagas function ?

** Other than CRD **

Something about another game developer coming on board to build their own world if I remember correctly from the Q&A with David|MindArk.

~ Sparkz

PS. The above event looks fantastic.
Could not resist to put this in ...

Space invaders ? Pirates ?
everybodypanic.gif

Last edited:
Shiver me timbers! Aye, me matey! All ye scallywags better lock up yer lassies, the landlubber days are over! We've put your town to our rudder and ne'er return! Fair winds! No quarter!

Arrrh Matey !

*chuckles*

~ Sparkz

What's really gonna make your head spinn is when ya'll find out what the "estimated 5 mil USD market value price" is :) Picture this, Mr Neverdie settles down with the revenue that the event gained him, and passing on Club Nevedie as the winning price. Because tired from the management of CND it is time to retire, but finding a buyer ready to deposit 5 mil USD to buy CND will not be easy?

Please note that above is pure speculation. Not impossible though?

I wonder how much should a person play this to get any fun???You cant even start now if you dont deposit,and now it will get even more expensive?!?:scratch2:
Anyway,i think it will be like beiing in a movie,that plays without you
(if u understand what i mean)

20 PEOPLE WILL TAKE PART IN IN,AND WE WILL SAY YEEY,GRATZ TO EVERY ATH THEY GET:yay:

I wanna be a part of it:mad:

Back