Photos from the Entropia Universe Stand at the CES Convention in Las Vegas

Nice pictures. :) Had an idea, maybe should have contest among girls
that do play EU to be hired as booth girls? ;)

I am very concerned that Mindark let the noobs eehmm newcomers loose in the real world. I am sure they are already begging for peds, asking how to make lots of money and already do all the wonderful things they do. Well, some of them at least. After all, these can not be the common variety, they have already learned how to repair their clothing!

Thanks for the photo's Neo ;)

nice photos, thx

LOL supremacy :scratch2:

hermes mayb? :ahh:
Entropedia: Gallery

Sorry, but that isn't a good idea for newcomers. Old players, yes, but not
newcomers. Just think of this scenario:

Visitor1: "-WoW! Did you see the armor that girl had in the virtual universe-
thing? Jezuz!"
Visitor2: "-OOOh yeah, darn nice!"
Visitor1: -BTW, what name did it have, that virtual universe?"
Visitor2:"-Hm... don't know... missed it... had my eyes on the chicks!"
Visitor1::D
Visitor2::D

Those two good looking noobs must be rich by now... cant have done that cheap LOL :laugh:

Wonderfull pics! Good update. Better from my initial comment of "lol". ( when there was only the latex OJs

I like the pvc orange jumpsuits but surly they should be slightly tighter ;)

AH - that explains why MA's support crews are not answering, they are all running around in orange latex trying to look great...

711, did U look somewhere if they had the footguards stored away that everyone is missing?

Ask em please

Those noobs need a mentor! :naughty:

Where are the star satin panties, enigma bra, corset, knee high stilettos etc. Change into some of the sexier EU clothing and then check out the look on the guys face.

The stand looks great - Thanks Zen for taking the pics.

Next stand we need to see the girls wearing Supremacy armour etc - that would attract more attention within an event like CES than noob outfits.

I hope the stand created plenty of publicity and we see an influx of new enthusiastic avatars arriving at Port Atlantis.

Dont you think Hermes Armor would be better for the booth babes :ahh:

:lolup:

BTW where did they repair their clothes? Booth babes would be nice to see them in normal worn out OJ's :D

Those noobs need a mentor! :naughty:

My thought exactly. :laugh:

Great to see Rod Stewart getting into EU in that 1st pic too.

Impressive stand again....thanks for the pics for those of us unable to attend to drool over.

t

great pictures :)

seriously.. why are men so cheap and easy :laugh:

I dunno and dont care.. like scavaging hyena's arse we :shower:

Nice photos. Ty neo.

Here's my Captioned Photo... enjoy :D

Last edited:
Thanks för nice Photo:yay:s:)

Yep, pvp can be interesting sometimes...:)

(Argh, wrong picture!:mad:This one isn't the final... anyway, basic is there at least... :D)

OMG what did they do ???

they put an owl on ND's head :yay:

Isnt she (OJ) on this video?

YouTube - THot Entropia Girls

(girl on the left)

Yupo, I was going to repost that link so everyone could get to know the ladies a bit better.

Unfortunately, due to work reasons, I could not make it to Las Vegas to get more interviews :( Maybe next time tho ;)

~Red

:Dvery nice!!are you in a event of ma?or nd?:D

:eek:zomg never seen oj's look so sexeh

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]:eek:
I envy you Neomaven and others:eek:

MA should make a Store to purchase the OJs like the models... i would definitely buy one for my GF :hammer::naughty:

lol! OJ boot babes.

Back