Who is with me?

Hmm.. count me out too...
I'm one of those that give Xen some hope one day it will be his turn.
(and no CS or W unblocked, but 95k+ skills :p)

Still just lil' old me then :laugh:

Who is with you?
aswer: your wife/ girlfriend/ love doll

or wasn't that what you ment?

Who is with you?
aswer: your wife/ girlfriend/ love doll

or wasn't that what you ment?

Heehee, my wife plays with me avidly :) But she has had three 4 figure loots and one 5 figure loot. So she cant join my club :D

Heehee, my wife plays with me avidly :) But she has had three 4 figure loots and one 5 figure loot. So she cant join my club :D

Know we know who's the big man at your house :D
gratz for her btw, maybe you can take lessons from her?:D

Dont think he needs lessons :rolleyes: He needs some luck ;)

I try and I try and the unlocks keep happening :D

Just no 4 figure loot yet :D:D

Well, I'm short before 95k skills now and also before Coolness, created the account in March 2006, but totally was in for around 11 months due I wasn't able to start due traffic problems back then (skilled naturally except of 2 small implants - one Dexterity (more or less was a try-out implant) and one small courage implant).

My hightst Single (and even total) loot was 818 PED (short after Christmas), followed by a 400 PED loot short before christmas (followed by a 2xx PED loot anytime...); my highest team loot was 419 PED.

Well, if I get wounding then (in 3-4 months I guess); I'll post again if I got my first >1k loot, but I'm still waiting... :(

I yesterday saw an avatar globalling / hoffing in Mining. 9 Globals and 4 Hofs within 15 minutes (total amount ~ 7.000 PED); other players loosing money as shit, I don't think I would lose as much money if I simply would burn it cause it needs some time...

Well .. not sure if you want to count me in here Kir but ....

Been playing almost 2 years now and NEVER had a solo hunting HOF let alone an uberloot. Skills aren't anywhere near what they should be since I chipped out just before joining ECC. Let's go hunt more hogs and see what we get :silly:

I looted (M) Tiger arms before I had even unlocked RDA.
(also had 5 or 6 loots that are 4+digits :ahh:)*twists knife*

Level 43 in my primary ability here, 126 health (closer to 127), 89 agility or something, unlocked RDA, MMS, Serendipity, etc...no 4-digit loots ever. Everywhere I hunt solid for hours, HOFs to someone else practically the minute I leave--or even while I'm still there--to the exact same mobs I was slaughterfesting. Been happening for 5 years, not just isolated incidents. I highly suspect and believe in avatar flagging, either for good or bad, for a limited select few. The rest 95% have "normal" luck, which is mostly bad. :laugh:

Impossibly bad and impossibly good luck DOES happen, however. It's just impossible to prove, even with all the stats to prove the trend, it's all too easy to just write it off as "you have the wrong timing". BS, I say; there's more happening "behind the scenes", you'd think so too if you were playing one of those avatars for years and years.

Btw, is there an easy way to calculate the total skills? I hear people referring to 95K and 85K and so on skills, someone told me I had to be well over 100K, but I couldn't be bothered to use a calculator at the time...is there an easier way? Thanks!

Level 43 in my primary ability here, 126 health (closer to 127), 89 agility or something, unlocked RDA, MMS, Serendipity, etc...no 4-digit loots ever. Everywhere I hunt solid for hours, HOFs to someone else practically the minute I leave--or even while I'm still there--to the exact same mobs I was slaughterfesting. Been happening for 5 years, not just isolated incidents. I highly suspect and believe in avatar flagging, either for good or bad, for a limited select few. The rest 95% have "normal" luck, which is mostly bad. :laugh:

Impossibly bad and impossibly good luck DOES happen, however. It's just impossible to prove, even with all the stats to prove the trend, it's all too easy to just write it off as "you have the wrong timing". BS, I say; there's more happening "behind the scenes", you'd think so too if you were playing one of those avatars for years and years.

Btw, is there an easy way to calculate the total skills? I hear people referring to 95K and 85K and so on skills, someone told me I had to be well over 100K, but I couldn't be bothered to use a calculator at the time...is there an easier way? Thanks!

You aint in my club yet, no matter what your sig says :silly2:

Come back in another 7 levels if you still have not had a 4 figure TT loot.

And as for adding up skills (101k here), use a calculator.......

.....Or this most excellent of tools here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/skills/95277-skill-scanner.html :)

Thanks for the link, I read that post a week ago but didn't really catch the purpose of it--until now. I'll certainly try it out! Btw, I can say there are 2 other avatars that I know of who are members of this impossibly exclusive club: Aio and VmaX. :) Ironically, all 3 of us had...*ahem*....issues with certain folk over at the old Mindark forums. Hmm. ;)

Thanks for the link, I read that post a week ago but didn't really catch the purpose of it--until now. I'll certainly try it out! Btw, I can say there are 2 other avatars that I know of who are members of this impossibly exclusive club: Aio and VmaX. :) Ironically, all 3 of us had...*ahem*....issues with certain folk over at the old Mindark forums. Hmm. ;)

Hmmm indeed....

But I aint been around long enough to piss any MA official forum off. Just this one :D

Still the only official member of my club.

It has to be said that it is a club I am not really that happy with being a part of, but......

What can you do, but shoot bazzilions of mobs and hope for the best....

This is what I do every day :cry:
I hope you get it soon .. REALLY soon :D

It has to be said that it is a club I am not really that happy with being a part of, but......

Downgrade the skill level a little bit and I'll happily join your club! :laugh: I did get close to a 4 figure HOF with a 996 ped tant old (yep, uber mob! :D)

I did get close to a 4 figure HOF with a 996 ped tant old (yep, uber mob! :D)

:duh: That's like a 49.96 ped loot when all you want to do is see swirlies !!

Btw .. Safara ... I sent a support case to Lootius on your behalf.

Health 126, Agility 60, Strength 64, 81k skills in total, 45k pure combat..... all natural in 2 years play (with a 6-month internet hiccup)

No Combat Sense.

No Wounding.

No 1k loots....

Not in your club but I feel your pain mate.

Hurrikane

(oh, these people saying loot is flagged to certain avatars... care to explain Naithen's spider ATH?:) Also, slot machines have a set payout of 72%; yet you can still put £100 in and get £2 back sometimes.... that's what luck means)

Haven't unlocked either, but a socm8 of mine has. He has had multiple 4 digit MINING hofs (including an oil tower), but his largest solo hunting OR team hof was ~900 ped.

We have, however, looted several 100+ ped ESI's which SOLD for more than 1k ped... just never got a 1k+ loot :(.

(fyi - he has ~195k skills.)

This needs to be fixed, IMO. Even if I were to be given crap loot for a few months, then rewarded with a mega-uber of some sort, I'd consider that fair... but almost regularly 60% returns. Only saving grace is now even old TT crap has a markup now, can break even on almost all hunts!

Level 50 BLP sniper popped up this evening (unlocked CS with level 50 Laser Sniper)

And still not kicked from my club yet :D

(oh, these people saying loot is flagged to certain avatars... care to explain Naithen's spider ATH?:) Also, slot machines have a set payout of 72%; yet you can still put £100 in and get £2 back sometimes.... that's what luck means)
Sure I can help explain that. Naithen had a lot of luck, not just a trapped spider. ;) If I'm not mistaken, he also had some huge mining fortune, as well as looting a Mod Merc once. Still want to talk about flagged avatar luck, anyone? ;)

There's me, of course. Even without the chipping i did i'd be at wounding and CS by now. My biggest tt loot is < 500.

There's me, of course. Even without the chipping i did i'd be at wounding and CS by now. My biggest tt loot is < 500.

Really?!?!

Doer is in the club with me :yay:

First post updated

(I trust Doer when he says he would be with CS and W if he had not chipped, and he knows what he is on about with the skills thingies)

Not that skilled yet (just unlocked Serendipity before Xmas) and my best loot ever was a 240 PED Snarksnot Old global.

Still waiting for my 1st HoF.

Count me in to level 53 laser sniper.
Biggest loot 792 ped 3 weeks ago. yesterday 524 still nice but no uber

Mining 2hofs just over 1k not hunting. (way back chipped out few months ago)
So count me in

Ehm naw

I skilled up naturally for sure
But I had an 1093ped armax cow young after playing... 4 mths and after depositing at least 2.500 USD

I yesterday saw an avatar globalling / hoffing in Mining. 9 Globals and 4 Hofs within 15 minutes (total amount ~ 7.000 PED); other players loosing money as shit, I don't think I would lose as much money if I simply would burn it cause it needs some time...

That must have been joe jeff xXSquallXx... get used to it. he does it pretty much nonstop :D

Count me in to level 53 laser sniper.
Biggest loot 792 ped 3 weeks ago. yesterday 524 still nice but no uber

Mining 2hofs just over 1k not hunting. (way back chipped out few months ago)
So count me in

Naturally skilled to 54 laser sniper DaBu24??

If so, then you are in the club :)

Hmmm indeed....

But I aint been around long enough to piss any MA official forum off. Just this one :D

I'm at 43 laser sniper and 42 blp sniper now (all natural) in many years of on/off playing since COT (like even before Coela ;) ) and I guess in a few weeks I can join your club :yay:

Biggest loot: 600 biffoid

Note: I looted adj fap and ml35 around 5 years ago but they dont count cuz that where 'normal' loots back then, not even globals. :rolleyes:

I'm at 43 laser sniper and 42 blp sniper now (all natural) in many years of on/off playing since COT (like even before Coela ;) ) and I guess in a few weeks I can join your club :yay:
We have almost identical stats, VmaX! How many HP do you have? I just got to 127 last night. I've picked up 3 HP since I started my mobicide 2 to 3 weeks before Christmas...

Back