Who is with me?

im at 40+ hit/dam in longblades and also in ranged laser

biggest loot 777ped bery mature ^_°

lets say i know how it is

started mining now

the last 3/4 lvls for wounding and CS are just too expensive to do
with longblades

and i dont feel to do it with my riker or an evil korrs...

PS:
94 agi 157hp nearly never ate chips

except one old full implant RDA when i unlocked it and one old BLP

total skills over 130k

Last edited:
im at 40+ hit/dam in longblades and also in ranged laser

biggest loot 777ped bery mature ^_°

lets say i know how it is

started mining now

the last 3/4 lvls for wounding and CS are just too expensive to do
with longblades

and i dont feel to do it with my riker or an evil korrs...

PS:
94 agi 157hp nearly never ate chips

except one old full implant RDA when i unlocked it and one old BLP

total skills over 130k

Wow, I always wonder how ppl get that many hp ... I am level 53 (nearly 54) Hit and despite chipping out over 150 ped of wounding and other damage related skills level 50 dmg with only 148 hp (almost 149) ... Guess you guys must all do a lot of mining as well to get those hp, or am I missing something ?

Agilty is 67.9
Strenght 55.5

oh, and I had 4-digits loots, sorry cannot partake in this club

ILW

Wow, I always wonder how ppl get that many hp ... I am level 53 (nearly 54) Hit and despite chipping out over 150 ped of wounding and other damage related skills level 50 dmg with only 148 hp (almost 149) ... Guess you guys must all do a lot of mining as well to get those hp, or am I missing something ?

Agilty is 67.9
Strenght 55.5

ILW

I think the difference for me is that I ate a couple courage chips two years ago (20% of my total amount now) for just that purpose and have diversified my skills as you say with a little of everything (low-hanging fruit and all ;)). I also skilled defense with a lot of grinding and that raises some hp-related skills such as Athletics.

il's attributes are netting him one or two HP more than yours do, too. My agility gets me 1/4 over yours but your strength is higher, so i dunno.

One of the reasons i stopped the grinding (in spite of the fact that i basically get no evade or agility now) and have been on uber mobs is because i got tired of never seeing a big loot (and there have been plenty of tantillion uberhofs by people all around me) and thought that stepping waaay up would bring one sooner rather than later.

and thought that stepping waaay up would bring one sooner rather than later.

If only that were true.

But, I keep on trying :)

Agilty is 67.9
Strenght 55.5

ILW

well i got close to 80 strength too

ther is about a 2k difference in skill between laser and blade

rifle is 4-5k while lonblade is 6.6k

and no i dont have much mining skills ~1k surv and 500 pros :)

though since i switched to mining i see that it gives nice hp too
(gained 1.5 hp due to that)

wasnt the event a week long? so how come u were week off the town and still managed to hunt hours daily?
No. The event was actually about a week and a half long, beginning on a Friday, running all the following week, through the following weekend, and ending on the following Monday. Approx. 11 days where you could hunt. To be fair, my week off for Christmas extended beyond the end-date of the Merry Mayhem event, but I missed 4 or 5 days of participating.

and it tells alot how low amount of players this game has if u managed to get to #242... while being out of town the whole week
If you saw how many people were hunting atrox south of Ithaca, and you had to be blind not to notice atrox globals every minute for that entire period, you would know that a great many people were hunting them...myself, I wasn't trying to win, I'm hardly uber enough to even come close. I just wanted to see what they were dropping in their loots, and hopefully get a HOF (which of course, I didn't). Getting to #242 basically indicates that I killed a great many atrox in about only 6 or so days of hunting, and I think I only got 3 globals, none were over 130 or so PEDs.

I hunted many other places and many other mobs during that event, I wasn't trying only to kill atrox. I frankly didn't care about winning, and I was really surprised to see I got that high in the rankings; it only serves to prove that I can kill a lot of mobs in a hurry if I try; to respond to those people who always say "You don't hunt enough". I don't hunt 15 hours a day, 7 days a week, no. But when I hunt, I kill huge numbers of mobs in a hurry.

That's how "unlucky" my avatar is. I met many a n00b shooting atrox with SIB guns and (L) armors who was getting several globals PER HOUR. Not me, oh no.

I'd love to know how many globals were had by each of the participants in the top 300. I am willing to bet that I'd be at or very near the bottom of that list, with only 3.

Last edited:
No. The event was actually about a week and a half long, beginning on a Friday, running all the following week, through the following weekend, and ending on the following Monday. Approx. 11 days where you could hunt. To be fair, my week off for Christmas extended beyond the end-date of the Merry Mayhem event, but I missed 4 or 5 days of participating.

If you saw how many people were hunting atrox south of Ithaca, and you had to be blind not to notice atrox globals every minute for that entire period, you would know that a great many people were hunting them...myself, I wasn't trying to win, I'm hardly uber enough to even come close. I just wanted to see what they were dropping in their loots, and hopefully get a HOF (which of course, I didn't). Getting to #242 basically indicates that I killed a great many atrox in about only 6 or so days of hunting, and I think I only got 3 globals, none were over 130 or so PEDs.

I hunted many other places and many other mobs during that event, I wasn't trying only to kill atrox. I frankly didn't care about winning, and I was really surprised to see I got that high in the rankings; it only serves to prove that I can kill a lot of mobs in a hurry if I try; to respond to those people who always say "You don't hunt enough". I don't hunt 15 hours a day, 7 days a week, no. But when I hunt, I kill huge numbers of mobs in a hurry.

That's how "unlucky" my avatar is. I met many a n00b shooting atrox with SIB guns and (L) armors who was getting several globals PER HOUR. Not me, oh no.

I'd love to know how many globals were had by each of the participants in the top 300. I am willing to bet that I'd be at or very near the bottom of that list, with only 3.

yes and i noticed how many globals the same ppl were pulling... i actually didnt see many names on the global chat with atrox globals... and ofcourse bait with everyday 5k+ loots

this day has been fucking awful at mining... first run went with only small and poor finds with oa-103 and second run started with 20 nrf so i ddint even wanna continue that shit... this is fucking crap for real... same shitheads getting all the time...

Hope I get a 1k loot before then. I am not to serendipity yet, but in 2 1/2 years my biggest solo loot is 265 ped.

Interesting. I competed in Merry Mahem for 2 days (two 6 hour sessions), before dropping to a support role for RC. I had 1 little global. After the 2 days, I killed about 12 troxies for the remainder of the event.

I came 113th

You killed way less Troxies than me, coming 242nd, but got 3 times the globals :D

Anywho, this aint about about stuff like that.

This thread is is about finding people whom have skilled naturally to Level 50 hit and Level 45 Damage (a fair whack of hunting there) without ever getting a 4 figure TT loot.

It aint about Mining Ruskea, and you cant join the club anyway, you have had your uber loots, if you want to whinge and swear about your mining, make your own thread.

Hope I get a 1k loot before then. I am not to serendipity yet, but in 2 1/2 years my biggest solo loot is 265 ped.

Keep plugging away Archman:). Once you get Serendipity you will be just under half the skill requirements for my club.

Last edited:
Interesting. I competed in Merry Mahem for 2 days (two 6 hour sessions), before dropping to a support role for RC. I had 1 little global. After the 2 days, I killed about 12 troxies for the remainder of the event.

I came 113th

You killed way less Troxies than me, coming 242nd, but got 3 times the globals :D
Unless you hunted a whackload of Exarosaurs/Mulaak'f's. ;) Sorry to take the thread off on a tangent but it's all kind of along the same theme. I'll be joining your club in the near future. I can say from the many people I've talked with, people who've gone well into "Coolness", and beyond in your, Doer's, and this club's case, and never had a 4-digit loot is a very small minority. The fact is, it's off the charts when it comes to "hunting loot futility". :(

Hehe, you got a long way to go before you can join the club! Ya nub! j/k :D

242 isnt high. There were maybe max 50 people really doing the event, maybe 20 who had a chance. Most of the people were hunting the trox because they thought the loot would be better with some people hunting them in a very uneco way.

It's hard to say, but if you only hunted trox young and maybe some exa's too 3 globals doesnt sound so bad.

But the topic is about hunters who don't get that uber, not whine about bad loots in general.

@doer, Maybe that fap is cursed, better give it to me :D
Oh and i believe you skilled alot @ tants, not really expecting ubers from them (though some people have had more than 1 :rolleyes:).

It's hard to say, but if you only hunted trox young and maybe some exa's too 3 globals doesnt sound so bad.

But the topic is about hunters who don't get that uber, not whine about bad loots in general.
LOL yeah, I only hunted atrox youngs and exo youngs. :laugh:

chielsen, I'm a hunter "who don't get that uber", and I'm one of the very few minority who are close to being part of this club. Thus, I have a right to comment.

I'm disregarding any further comment of yours anywhere on this forum. That's a pretty rare club you're in, too. :laugh:

LOL yeah, I only hunted atrox youngs and exo youngs. :laugh:

chielsen, I'm a hunter "who don't get that uber", and I'm one of the very few minority who are close to being part of this club. Thus, I have a right to comment.

I'm disregarding any further comment of yours anywhere on this forum. That's a pretty rare club you're in, too. :laugh:

But you constantly whine about bad loots. You even write blogs about it :rolleyes:

And read what i say. I'm talking about trox young, not exa young.
Ok I will explain:

At ithica the average maturity isn't too high. So you would mostly kill young-provider. Seeing that maturity doesn't influence the points scored for the mayhem it's likely that somebody who hunted say at the rig would have had more globals for the same amount of points.
Now when you run around in Eu it's likely to come by some exa's too. This will also increase your score but not really your global chance.

So for the amount of points you need for place 242, and seeing which mobs you have killed I would say 3 globals isnt so bad.
Just look at say safara...

Last edited:
Dear Sirs,

Please take note I must withdraw my pending application from your prestigious club due to circumstances involving a recent argonaut attack. I wish you all the best in in your endeavours.

Regards,

Immortal

Dear Sirs,

Please take note I must withdraw my pending application from your prestigious club due to circumstances involving a recent argonaut attack. I wish you all the best in in your endeavours.

Regards,

Immortal

Dear Immortal,

We regret to inform you that your application to join our club has been unsuccessful. We thank you for your time and interest. But our application criteria are extremely strict. We don't "just allow anyone in" to this exclusive club.

We wish you the best for the future.

Warm regards

Safara.

803 Globals/Hofs now.

Level 53 Laser - Level 52 BLP

Still yet to get higher than 505 Peds

Still searching....

803 Globals/Hofs now.

Level 53 Laser - Level 52 BLP

Still yet to get higher than 505 Peds

Still searching....

I'm going to have to get all my global screenies in one place so i can get a total count and make a little personal HOF/ATH in my blog. I did have 20 globals yesterday in 3000 PEDs ammo, making my loss just 100 PEDs. At one point I think I was giving a few WOF teams some real competition. :laugh:

Don't ask about the day before that. :rolleyes:

I'm going to have to get all my global screenies in one place so i can get a total count and make a little personal HOF/ATH in my blog. I did have 20 globals yesterday in 3000 PEDs ammo, making my loss just 100 PEDs. At one point I think I was giving a few WOF teams some real competition. :laugh:

Don't ask about the day before that. :rolleyes:

20 globals in 3k ped ammo aint bad:laugh: just comming back after 2.6k ped ammo on armax with 3 globs :(

20 globals in 3k ped ammo aint bad:laugh: just comming back after 2.6k ped ammo on armax with 3 globs :(

I agree. It's the most I've ever had in that amount of ammo :yay: and I had less than half that many in the previous 3k, which really hurts. :cry: Here's a relevant statistic, though:

Hit points (e.g. ~cost per kill):
Armax Bull: 410-1500
Scipulor: 1660-2200

;)

I see some noobs nipped in and grabbed a nice scip uber last night while i was asleep again. :laugh:

Well i finally got an uber :wtg:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Missing one digit though :rolleyes:

Your on your own Spike :D just seen Doer uber hof

Your on your own Spike :D just seen Doer uber hof

Can't keep a secret, eh? :D

Sorry Spike man, you're on your own. :yup:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
:woohoo:
1765 PEDs of tt goodness from a formidon while i was hunting scips. :confused:

Level 55.6 Laser Sniper and Ranged Laser Damage

Good riddance to this club. :wave:

BTW i'm still bouncing off the walls here. :flip: I'm not sure i'll be able to sleep tonight! Nevermind i lost more than that on them the last week or two. :scared:

Last edited:
Seeing the hofs are finally coming in I guess safara is will not be a vergin much longer :yay:

Congrats Doer on breaking free and making room for other hapless prospective members like VmaX and I! Yay! :yay:

P.S. Shame the loot was utter shit and hardly worth all that time you waited to get that uber. :(

Huge Gratz Doer :yay:

Consider yourself kicked :silly2:

There can be only one......

Huge Gratz Doer :yay:

Consider yourself kicked :silly2:

There can be only one......

Not for long anymore...
Im almost there to join you m8 :D

i think this vmax dude is some low lvl reseller dude... ive never seen this guy in game.. never seen him global.. in some thread he says he has almost 100 agility and 130hp.. is this guy trying to get to hall of shame via reselling? well i havent seen coelecanth global ever either in EU.. where u guys hiding with ur "skills"

i think this vmax dude is some low lvl reseller dude... ive never seen this guy in game.. never seen him global.. in some thread he says he has almost 100 agility and 130hp.. is this guy trying to get to hall of shame via reselling? well i havent seen coelecanth global ever either in EU.. where u guys hiding with ur "skills"

Get out of my thread about my club Ruskea :silly2:

I will decide who joins it and if they qualify. Nothing to do with you, you have had your uber loot, and you aint skilled enough anyway, even if you hadn't :D

Back