Who is with me?

i think this vmax dude is some low lvl reseller dude... ive never seen this guy in game.. never seen him global.. in some thread he says he has almost 100 agility and 130hp.. is this guy trying to get to hall of shame via reselling? well i havent seen coelecanth global ever either in EU.. where u guys hiding with ur "skills"

lol :lolup:
almost 99 agility and 138HP for your information..
And didnt it come up in your smart brain that I might not be named Vmax ingame?
maybe, maybe if you are smart enough you could guess my ingame name if you looked under my sig... ;)

lol :lolup:
almost 99 agility and 138HP for your information..
And didnt it come up in your smart brain that I might not be named Vmax ingame?
maybe, maybe if you are smart enough you could guess my ingame name if you looked under my sig... ;)

actually i checked ur ingame name from ur info and it didnt ring a bell..

but did the agi raise that much faster in the begin or how u got that high with so "low" skills

im 64agi with 131hp

Ruskea, I think you put your foot in your mouth so often that your breath must smell like toe-jam & sweatsocks. :rolleyes:

People's skills all increase differently, depending on how they hunt. Not everyone gets good armor and tanks a mob like a doofus, some people hunt in a style where the armor doesn't get chewed on all the time. ;)

And just because you don't see someone in-game doesn't mean they ain't in-game (you used that same idiotic logic when comparing your skills to mine).

VmaX and I are a few of the most unlucky players, so you almost never see our names appearing frequently on the global chat.

Ruskea, I think you put your foot in your mouth so often that your breath must smell like toe-jam & sweatsocks. :rolleyes:

And just because you don't see someone in-game doesn't mean they ain't in-game (you used that same idiotic logic when comparing your skills to mine).

VmaX and I are a few of the most unlucky players, so you almost never see our names appearing frequently on the global chat.

i can get my name show to global chat plenty of times a day but that doesnt really help at the end of the day when i notice ive done -1kped again

People's skills all increase differently, depending on how they hunt. Not everyone gets good armor and tanks a mob like a doofus, some people hunt in a style where the armor doesn't get chewed on all the time. ;)

and i do not know what u mean by that? i used to tank quite alot when i owned an armor.. now i just simply do nude hunting until i hit 5k+ loot ( i didnt notice a huge agility raise while tanking).. so the rest of my gaming... just dont wanna depo 200usd to buy an armor and then another 200usd to be able to hunt few days and then after those few days im pissed of depositing and sell my armor to be able to hunt another few days... endless cycle of buying and selling

is it really possible to hof from hunting... i would really like to see some stats how often some ppl do hof hof/globals...
would think it would be easier now when the list is top100.. but it aint.. global after another but not even half from the lowest hof..?!? bring the top 25 back so its possible to get loots over 200ped

actually i checked ur ingame name from ur info and it didnt ring a bell..

but did the agi raise that much faster in the begin or how u got that high with so "low" skills

im 64agi with 131hp

He's an old player, agility use to raise alot faster.

Oh, but I do global, sometimes none, but usually once or twice every hunt, sometimes more. Just not got over 505 peds yet, hence this thread. Very easy to not global often, just don't hunt or don't hunt biggish. Hence this thread. I DO global frequently, just never a biggie.

What Ruskea said

Ruskea.
With all due respect.
Listen carefully.
Read carefully.
Bugger off out of of my thread.
You don't qualify.
Your have had a 4 figure loot.
And even if you hadn't you ain't skilled enough.

If you want to argue with Vmax and Coelacanth, take it to PM's or make your own damn thread.

Oh, but I do global, sometimes none, but usually once or twice every hunt, sometimes more. Just not got over 505 peds yet, hence this thread. Very easy to not global often, just don't hunt or don't hunt biggish. Hence this thread. I DO global frequently, just never a biggie.

Ruskea.
With all due respect.
Listen carefully.
Read carefully.
You don't qualify.
Your have had a 4 figure loot.

If you want to argue with Vmax and Coelacanth, take it to PM's or make your own damn thread.

uve had an uber item.. ur out from ur own club.. loots with items over 1k are counted...

uve had an uber item.. ur out from ur own club.. loots with items over 1k are counted...

Having trouble reading Ruskea??

Safara from opening post said:
Just a question. Something I have been wondering about for a bit.

Has anyone skilled naturally to Wounding and Combat Sense (a fair bit of hunting imo) and NOT had a 4 figure TT loot?

Oh, and sorry, I shall insert a "TT" into the following.

Safara said:
Ruskea.
With all due respect.
Listen carefully.
Read carefully.
You don't qualify.
Your have had a 4 figure TT loot.

Get out of my thread you cantankerous chap :)

He's an old player, agility use to raise alot faster.

Damn that must be the case, i have about 66 agi as well, but 143 HP.....
Wish i started this game years earlier(started 1,5 years ago).

I saw this is doer's uber loot post and would like to mention to you that, Squeaky Grr Kleen has well past combat sense now, and holds an amazing solo high of... I think it is 512 ped? or something like that...

I saw this is doer's uber loot post and would like to mention to you that, Squeaky Grr Kleen has well past combat sense now, and holds an amazing solo high of... I think it is 512 ped? or something like that...

Cool, he is beating me then :D

If he posts up his credentials in this thread, his application will be considered :)

Hi Eli

I've seen you two uber together before. I guess the question is, does he ever hunt solo?

Safara needs some company, anyway. :(

My wife WOULD be here, But shes on her 3rd time chipping down just to keep playing. Would have been far past combat sense.

So she doesnt qualify on the skills part- but she is a 70+ agil (on the new skill system) without an uber hunting. Which is quite sickening none the less.

Yes Doer ofc i hunt solo...
And for the record: 115k skills, 2 1/2 years playing, highest solo 465.
Praise me...
Combat sense 4 months ago btw...

Last edited:
Well, only 60K skills, but max loot of 267 after 3 years.

Not in the club, but I'm a definite candidate when I unlock CS.

Hi Eli

I've seen you two uber together before. I guess the question is, does he ever hunt solo?

Safara needs some company, anyway. :(

That's just the problem now isn't it? Grr hunts solo A LOT. More than I have hunted. His hunting skills are higher than mine. But he never HITS anything!!!! Which is why people wonder if he solos. You don't see his name come up a lot, his solo luck is epic-ly bad...:rolleyes:

That's just the problem now isn't it? Grr hunts solo A LOT. More than I have hunted. His hunting skills are higher than mine. But he never HITS anything!!!! Which is why people wonder if he solos. You don't see his name come up a lot, his solo luck is epic-ly bad...:rolleyes:

Yeah, i guess it is. :(

At least you get good ones together now and then. :)

Well good luck to the club.

Yes Doer ofc i hunt solo...
And for the record: 115k skills, 2 1/2 years playing, highest solo 465.
Praise me...
Combat sense 4 months ago btw...

Hey Grr,

So, you are saying that you have attained Combat Sense and Wounding Naturally, but have yet to have a 4 figure TT loot? Team loots count, if you got more than 4 figures TT value.

Once confirmed you would be most welcome in the club :)

Over 900 globals now. Level 54 Laser Hit. Level 54 BLP Hit.

Still the highest is 505 peds over 2 years ago :silly2:

I have soon 2000 globals and hofs total my best hof was 1860 ped.

Anyone still wanting to be in this thread, camp these mobs minimum 6hrs aday for a month each: ambu, atrox, aurli/krelt I would find it impossible to believe you don't hit a 1k+ hof in that time.

Also one thing that gets me is
Combat sense, 115k skill

Try a different weapon? That seems extremely low skill count :scratch2:

I have soon 2000 globals and hofs total my best hof was 1860 ped.

Great Stuff Valentin, an uber loot :yay:

Also one thing that gets me is

Try a different weapon? That seems extremely low skill count :scratch2:

Heehee Mr Chipping CK Shadow

This aimed at me? I have not added up for a while but I would be around there I guess. Why is that Low?? Remember, all I have done is hunt, and NOT chip. Done about 3 hours of crafting, about 3 days of mining and 12 minutes of scanning in 30 months:silly2:

Great Stuff Valentin, an uber loot :yay:

Heehee Mr Chipping CK Shadow

This aimed at me? I have not added up for a while but I would be around there I guess. Why is that Low?? Remember, all I have done is hunt, and NOT chip. Done about 3 hours of crafting, about 3 days of mining and 12 minutes of scanning in 30 months:silly2:

Majority of my skills are unchipped, thx very much... in fact i think last time was 3-400ped worth of serendipity..5? months ago. i.e when I unlocked it and serendipity was unbelievably cheap. I think in other threads i mention puttnig in some enginneering cos it was crazy low pries again and crafting lowlevel was something i wanted to try..but it's not really my cup of tea. I'll post a thread when I reach CS you can compare stats then ^^.

The comment was not aimed at you, not aimed at anyone really... didn't know your skill and I don't want to appear to presume to. 115k jsut seemed awful low for CS, as if no other skills had been exercised. Hence the observation/suggestion on trying other weapons..Other people have found success when they change what they are doing in EU for even a short while (heck i'ts been suggested by Marco even) whether it's taking up mining, or switching to blp instead of laser.

gl :girl:

Anyone still wanting to be in this thread, camp these mobs minimum 6hrs aday for a month each: ambu, atrox, aurli/krelt I would find it impossible to believe you don't hit a 1k+ hof in that time.

:scratch2:

u can hunt them for much longer w/o getting a K hof, trust me.

Heehee, maybe the change in weapon is my problem. I skilled past coolness with the laser, then switched to BLP. My HA on laser and BLP are now the same. With HG catching up. I like having a go at all the things that go pew, bang, or boom.

If I remember right, RC was around 105k as well when she got CS and Wounding. And she only uses laser HG.

So, we both unlocked CS and Wounding at around the same skill levels. One of us using a variety of weapons and one of us using just one.

Blasted past the 1000 globals today with 20 or so CP globals including 2 HOFS (some in team some solo)

Current globals total is now 1008

Laser sniper hit is now 55
BLP Sniper hit is now 54
All natural

Still the highest TT loot I have had is that Atrax at Orthos in 2006 at 504 peds.

I cant join you.
then again why I am posting here.
Sorry.
I am only at lvl31 hunting (hit rifle and pistol, dmg, and chiped 10%) and had a 7k loot.
If you are doing some investigation you might think that is interesting in your calculations too.

Just a question. Something I have been wondering about for a bit.

Has anyone skilled naturally to Wounding and Combat Sense (a fair bit of hunting imo) and NOT had a 4 figure TT loot? Team loots count as long as you got more than 4 figures TT value.

Members of my club

Spike (me)

Former members
Denis (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Doer (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)

Ok....I Had 6.2 in hit ability before i started to eat chips and under that time i have had about 2100 globals and hofs and only 5 off them was over 1k in loot.

1 in mining.
2 in crafting.
2 in hunting.

And the best was at 1860 ped it was in hunting, so now you know what you can wait for and dont to forget to say thanks MA.:D

I have had two 1200 pedders from a molisk young in 2005. Since then though, no more 4 figure hofs.

I am not as skilled yet but I am over 80k in both mining and hunting. Never had a single hunting loot over 142ped, never made it to the hunters hof list alone....
I play for ~3years (had a short brake for RL reasons).

I suppose my mining will make me kicked out from club before I even get there... Gazzu tower was my biggest one, ATH at the time but not on list any more. 1 more over 1k ped from mining was melchi worth 1.200tt.

But if you consider hunting I suck :laugh:
Team biggest loot was 900ped drone half a year ago.

Back