Who is with me?

Swirlies now stand at 1103 and still the highest is my 505 Trax almost 3 years ago.

Cya again at 1200 swirlies :)

48,5 pistoler hit 100% natural
best personal loot=300 ped iron
team=eon shin from spider=almost 700 ped for each members

luckelly this game is not gambling and i m very happy to help some noob to loot 3-4-5 k from a daikiba

i am almost lvl 45 laser sniper skilled naturally and sadly my highest solo hunting loot is 266peds :( . I was also in on a team uber(3.5ktrox) but I only looted 700peds so still not 4 digits.

48,5 pistoler hit 100% natural
best personal loot=300 ped iron
team=eon shin from spider=almost 700 ped for each members

luckelly this game is not gambling and i m very happy to help some noob to loot 3-4-5 k from a daikiba

Almost the grade for my club Dr D.C. - Keep shoting and you will be in soon :yay:

i am almost lvl 45 laser sniper skilled naturally and sadly my highest solo hunting loot is 266peds :( . I was also in on a team uber(3.5ktrox) but I only looted 700peds so still not 4 digits.

Likewise PeterHines - a bit longer for you, but you are well on the way to inclusion :yay:

Swirlies now stand at 1103 and still the highest is my 505 Trax almost 3 years ago.

Cya again at 1200 swirlies :)

1205 Globbies now - still the highest has been the 505 ped Trax back at the beginning of 2006 :yay:

Up to level 56 (I think) all natural.

Still the only member of my club :yay:

1205 Globbies now - still the highest has been the 505 ped Trax back at the beginning of 2006 :yay:

Up to level 56 (I think) all natural.

Still the only member of my club :yay:

I think you need to improve the benefits if you want more members. :laugh:

Good luck on your next 100 swirlies!

ouch, that is some painful luck man :(

is it? maybe he does profit still in most of the runs.. i would take his "bad" luck anytime

Older players have higher agility relative to their other skills. It used to move faster, so he got some nice agility gains back in the old days.

and new players don't get that advantage :mad:
:laugh:

is it? maybe he does profit still in most of the runs.. i would take his "bad" luck anytime

What a perfect opportunity to give you another -rep for being the biggest whiner on Calypso...

id love to join spike buddy but i think i been naughty :)

Just an update.

Swirlie number 1212 has surpassed my previous best :yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

726 peds.

But still in the club :)

Gratz Spike, that was sweet i am sure.........

Keep trying

Stinky:yay:

Update.

1318 swirlies now and still nothing 1ktt+

had a 1890ped or something formicacida long ago in team. Never had more than a 129peder esi solo as loot.

I hope this changes after the unlocks of wounding and combat sense

I have never had over 1k ped loot

Just a reminder to all, this thread is an attempt to find members of my exclusive club.

To be eligible, you must have unlocked Wounding and combat sense naturally, without ever having had a loot worth more than 1k peds TT.

So far, confirmed members of my exclusive club is just me :)

Should you qualify, please post and join up :yay:

I know I'm being bad not following your rule entirely, but I am almost up to Coolness and have never gotten a solo hof at all hunting and never more than a few hundred on a team. Can I have an honerary membership in the club? (or a hunting hof...)

Time to join the separatists, mate. :D

You lost me as a potential future member today... can't really say i'm sorry tho :D

I've now skilled naturally to Wounding and Combat Sense, and have had only one loot over 1k

So not quite eligible for membership. I don't wanna join your stupid club anyway - what kind of club has only one member ffs :D

LOL Oleg - It would indeed appear that my club is rather exclusive.

Only the idiotic need apply.

Closing in on level 60 soon is both Laser and BLP......

Good news!
I am now 49.7 hit and 44.8 dmg and still no loot above 800 ped! :yay:
Almost there...

Good news!
I am now 49.7 hit and 44.8 dmg and still no loot above 800 ped! :yay:
Almost there...

Gratz Vmax :yay:

Soon I may not be alone.......

A friend of mine is getting close to both wouding and combat sense with laser pistols and his only 400+ loot was a 7XX argo :)
He also skilled to about 6k LB or something before that which he sold out before he restarted with handguns. Funny thing is, he hunts almost nothing but the hof-a-lot-troxies :p

Skilled naturally to Wounding and Combat Sense, and Nope biggest Solo one sofar is 659 Ped and this sucks after almost 2 years hunting, Dynamics my A.. :D

Welcome to the club Droops :yay:

Why is skilling naturally that important for membership ?

I haven't had an uber loot, eaten a few chips here ad there (love chips) :)

I have been chipping since chips came like a mad cow and my highest thing is over 1000ped!

Kiss and love, merry chrismas <3

hey atleast im honest <3

Back