Status
Please reply by conversation.

Nicole

Marauder
Society
cK- Retired
Nicole Tony Dantrag
Nicole’s Big sell out thread

As per the condition I thought I never use, I’m closing my sale thread!
I am sorry to disappointment the people that have placed any bids on my items.

Here are the reasons why IM closing this thread and why I was selling in the first place.
I am writing my reasons because I think its fair to all.

Reasons why I was selling:

Main reason my family (protecting them)

A few times over the summer I almost drowned in real life with the new boats, and not really in the best physical health (chest pains but don’t want to go into it here) I got to thinking of my family that really has no interest in EU, Mom don’t even want to know how to be able to log on , and every time I mention what a item is worth she kind of flips ; people really going to pay that? Is it real money? Omg the IRS? She is very scared of the IRS and a lot of times is willing to lose money just to avoid any conflicts with them!
Which I don’t understand because she does every thing right in the first place.

So I know my family , if something was to happened to me 514 (give or take) days latter my account would get liquidated, family if they get the money at all will get a whopping 330 ped for my mod fap, don’t want to go into the other items .. you get the idea family will only get TT. I put most of my spare money into pe while I make decent money my savings is not high enough to cover at least my burial ; I don’t want to be a burden on my family like that.

I figured if at the very least I would convert this to peds then latter my bank savings (joint with my mother) she would get the funds very easy….. Think the last count was 730,000+ peds.

So after I put up this sale and called her and explained to her what I was doing, she told me she don’t care about the money and wanted me to have some fun.. Her question to me is what else you going to do with your time, what other problems you going to get into! Maybe she was afraid I would want to visit her more and while she loves me, I can drive her nuts in as little as 1 or 2 hours.

I was willing to sacrifice Nicole that is my creation, that is special to me and in many ways a real part of my family. Not to mention being very very bored in real life, to ensure that my real life family have something from all of this, Family is one of the most important things to me.

Moderate reasons:
Direction of PE is not what it used to be and maybe MA has to go that direction, but I don’t. Getting impossible to get any where decent with real playing and its either you chip up to get to where you want to go, or you just stay where you are or fall farther back.
Good friends have left, for good reasons and cant say my experience is the same with out them, lucky I have seen I got some very good friends here still… that is kind of a plus with the friends that are still here :) but the friends that have gone are a heart breaker.

The reasons I’m staying.

Mom wants me to stay and play – Guess she don’t want me over the house more often :)
Don’t worry about the money !!!!!!!!! Well that is what she says…

Nicole has become something very special, something I had always hoped she would Achieve, better then me. Almost like she has a soul of her very own…
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/96146-sun-sets-era.html#post1145988
While I can not say I’m as good as the above post made by sbi has shown me to be, I would like to say its part of what I hope I could be…

Friends in the community have said what impact Nicole has had on them and that is special , very special to me and maybe that is what it should be all about.. helping others when one can and trying to inspire them…

Last but not least both Jena and Vaps have contacted me stating they have ideas to start just a business that if a player should pass away they will provide a service that the players family will be contacted and fully assisted in getting their loved ones fair prices for any items they may have owned. This takes care of my main reason.

Vaps was telling me of his plan cant go into any details because I promised him, but it gives full security to the family with rights to the account and he will be representing the family to MA.

I have decided not to lock this thread at this time, to give people a chance to vent if need be… but I hope you all understand…

Now if any one wants to hear of the boating story??

How my sister wanting to help with the anchor line got it stuck in the propeller, how I had to pretend I was a navy sale or so kind of pirates with Knife in the mouth and all, and go under water to cut the line, how we could not start the boat and started drifting into a sea wreck (Did I mention my baby niece was on this boat too) or how my new boat Bayliner 24 foot fiber glass hull that has to be any here from 5,000 to 7,000 lbs, I had to put my body between it and the wreck to keep the hull from being punctured (ok I’m stupid but who can afford those types of repairs) getting cut up so badly that fire department that eventually saved us wanted to take me to the hospital… no I did not go it was superficial wounds in my book. :rofl:

It was one crazy booting adventure day :)

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
I expect the last hours before the offer dead line to be very heated, all offers posted is the official offer and not the list.

Please keep track of your offers and other players offers up till the dead line if you really want to have top offer.

Last edited:
Not needed !

Last edited:
soft dead line

Next weekend last time to submit offers,

More clarification:
I reserve all rights to change, end or sell these items or change my mind with selling any or all items.. but after years of play and disappointments that is very unlikely.

First off the back to even clarify a bit further, I reserve all rights to even accept bids that might not be the so called highest in peds, but maybe I value the bids higher personally. With that said here is the list of the current highest offer / or offers being evaluated.

(*) there are servile land areas deals I’m considering ATM, they will take some time for me to speak to certain knowledgeable people like Neverdie and Akoz to name just a few as well as going down to the Land areas themselves to see if I like them.

Last edited:
I guess there's got to be an end someday. I wish you goodluck in your IRL back to the reality.

I can't afford much of your items. But can start with 2K on medium tp chip.

sad to see u go :( il give u 1k offer on boots thoe best of luck nicole

and 100k bid on foe ripper

and 90k on eon female

Last edited:
lol sry completely off topic but i think i just wet myself

Open bid on storm

why are ya selling out nicole :confused:

There is absolutly nothing here I can afford, although I would love to have it all, but consider this as a bump and a good luck wish for your RL.
I'm sure you'll find wonderfull people and things outside PE too.
And hey... there are so many players sharing your disappointment that maybe we'll meet all outhere :cool:

Pity you are leaving.. you are one of the players/posters that I respect a lot.

Can't afford any of the items but consider this a BUMP (although I have a feeling you will get a lot :D)

Gl with whatever you do in your life.

Tromos

man, thats like 80k $

Gl Selling :)

Damn and Double Damn :( If anyone will buy my Imp Fap i will bid on your mod...

Free Bump though :yay:

best and kind player leaving :( hope u come see us sometimes nicole !

Shame to see you leave, always looked up to you being a good person in EU

Good luck with your sale

Angel

Sorry to see you go.

2.1k PED for the TP Chip.

Regards,

Will

bad news :(:(:( to see this thread

gl for the future and many, many peds for your dream weapons, armors and fap.

lucky star

i bid tt+5,5k for storm coat F

sad to see you go, best wishes for ur future

Nooo :cry:

You're realy the best 10min chat I ever had in Entropia...
I wonder who will be my next über hero, guess it'll take some time
for someone to take your place!

Gl IRL, hope I'll catch you somewhere else :tele:

bUmp!

Wow if ur LEaving EU that sucks.. 1 of the only few down to earth 'ubers' out there

GL with the sale Nicole (wish i had a psre 100k for the foeripper)

my bids:
tt+3k on medium tp chip
tt+3k on one a106

Best of luck in your future endeavors, whatever those might be.

Free bump for the coolest uber I ever met :)

And thanks for the help you've given me throughout some of the rig events, I'll never forget :).

Good luck and many blessings your way...

GL to one of the best & well respected members of EU...

Will you bid 1k EFD for this Free B.U.M.P LOL

*furiously clicks 'deposit' button*

damn all items on my wanted list. Guess I better go ATH darn soon.

Is there a time limit on these... days weeks a month.. better go replan my finances ;p

Mod FAP

Wow - Really sorry to see you going Nicole. I knew you had some nice kit but that lot takes some beating!

How friendly do you have to be get discount? lol. Can I start offers at 300k on Mod FAP and negotitiate on 5%?

GL with sale.

Last edited:
Don't want to hijack this sales thread... So.... Click here

Farewell :cry:

...and bump.

i offer 150k for the mod merc.

pm sent as well, to discuss.

good luck in wherever life leads ya, nicole.

sad to see we ll never play wof togheter.
Good like for virtual and real life m8.
Sirlobo

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back