Votes: 13 5.7%
  • Other S. America

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Other Europe

Votes: 55 24.2%
  • Other Asia

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
I'm from South Africa... living in the US for now, but seeing that you missed out a whole continent in your poll makes me wonder about the geography lessons you got at school.:rolleyes:

Not only one continent as matter of fact... There should be at least a total Africa option as well as an Other option to cover for more exotic continents missing from poll :D

Im From Sweden :D

*.*

I am From Holland *.* :kos:

I am not voting if Holland is not in the list :mad:

:laugh:

grtz Tissue

usa.gif

Me too!!!:yay:

Where is Mexico?

UK :wtg:

The bland little town of Nailsea, a "short strole" from Bristol :)

Forgetting africa is one thing but forgetting luxemburg is a sin :eyecrazy:

and ya people often dosnt include africa in this sort of things or simply treat it as a nation :(

You are missing out on quite a number of South Africans playing (and participating in the forum)

Where is Mexico?

20 max options on a poll... 190+ countries... Use your logic people, he cant add everyones country... (Poland, Holland and South Africa would have been popular options though, but i guess him making thread will lead him to know that)

Last edited:

20 max options on a poll... 190+ countries... Use your logic people, he cant add everyones country... (Poland, Holland and South Africa would have been popular options though, but i guess him making thread will lead him to know that)

So at least have the bottom 6 options those of the 6 main continents to vote if your country is not included.

So at least have the bottom 6 options those of the 6 main continents to vote if your country is not included.

I guess so, well, i guess he'l have learnt that now.
Or maby next time someone (inevitably) makes a thread like this again :D

Like the guy said, 20 options only..and I didn't put Africa as an option because I have never known someone ingame who's from there, and I added the 15 countries that I've heard several times as people originating from. Of course, there were countried I had to miss out, but that was necessary.

guess i come from sweden, in my certificate it is a swedish flag on it..
But i am one of those native swedes called Sapmi :)

So you live in the north part of Sweden then, or? :)

OK excuse accepted... I am from holland ;)

Ill vote for european country

Like the guy said, 20 options only..and I didn't put Africa as an option because I have never known someone ingame who's from there, and I added the 15 countries that I've heard several times as people originating from. Of course, there were countried I had to miss out, but that was necessary.

All part of the learning process :)

Your opening post says...

But one thing that I've noticed, is that I have pretty much no idea which country most people that are on EF and go on EU are actually from.

Kinda pointless making a poll made up of countries you know play the game, when you are after finding out about the countries you don't know about:silly2:

Kinda pointless making a poll made up of countries you know play the game, when you are after finding out about the countries you don't know about:silly2:

I know some of the countries, though I don't know any numbers :D

To all you doubters out there :wise:

The current poll clearly states that Greece should be a separate country in future EF polls and not part of "Others" :headbang:

Tromos :D

To all you doubters out there :wise:

The current poll clearly states that Greece should be a separate country in future EF polls and not part of "Others" :headbang:

Tromos :D

Say what?

2000169844808887059_rs.jpg

Im surprised to see so few aussies in the poll.... I know plenty of Australian players :scratch2:

Say what?

2000169844808887059_rs.jpg

well that's exactly my point. For some reason (total random selection as stated :laugh:) you are the first to separate Greece from Others in a poll in this forum. So I am drawing everyone else's attention to the big participation so that they continue having Greece separately in the future :D

man howcome you dont have Norway in the list..there is aloot of norwegian player's and few uber's too:mad::mad::mad:

man howcome you dont have Norway in the list..there is aloot of norwegian player's and few uber's too:mad::mad::mad:

Read the 10 or so posts on how there are only 20 poll options etc.

Back