30k+ Kreltine with X5 unlimited

HUUUUUGEEEEEE Gratzzz!!!thats so cool ATH man:woot::woohoo:

A really MOD gratz m8 :wtg:

The gun we all have been talking about to drop and been hunting for a long time.

If i ever will get my hand on this baby - it will stay there until i left EU for good - or my children will have it the day they get old enough.

Проста ахуйенна! [U-gratz!] :birthday:

Holy shit! :yay: congratz!

Congrats!

Congratulations :) a really nice loot. GL with it :yay:

Omg... you have been touched by the light :silly2:
Gratz!

smoke that stuff dude! thats one heck of a loot i bet ure shaking i dam would be, would be able to pay of my debts haha!

HUGE gratz dont sell it! you will smash ure own face in later on if you do trust me i have over past items ive sold and the price markup of them now!

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

congrats m8 really nice find :)

:yay::wtg::yay:

:naughty::drool::saint::jawdrop::smirk::headbang:
The emoticons say it all :laugh:

UUUUBBBEEERRRR GRATZ!!

Never in a million years would I sell that thing... I'd sell everything ELSE I had, buy the skills to max it, and then go use it!

The thing I kick myself over is that I left CP not 5 hours before you got that... and was hunting in THAT dome, in that EXACT spot, for 4 1/2 hours... now at least I know WHY I lost my ass!

This is the most beautiful loot wich I have seen! Big gratz to my soc mate allarm. and gl guys while I am away :)

smoke that stuff dude! thats one heck of a loot i bet ure shaking i dam would be, would be able to pay of my debts haha!

HUGE gratz dont sell it! you will smash ure own face in later on if you do trust me i have over past items ive sold and the price markup of them now!

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Dont u say it:)

GRATZ:wtg::dance::handgun::sniper::naughty: :shower: :woohoo::holyshit:

Oh and another thing get rid of ure doa its a money ripper and use the cash from it on skilling hg blp then max out that x5 man you would own all!

I would disagree, but it sure is second or third - depending on if it's worth more then a normal MM. Number one BLP, though. :cool:

Not #1 blp, an Imp Doa in Skalmans hands is worth more then this gun :cool: Some1 had a point by chiping up and use a rockjacker. Still very nice find. (Or did you mean pistol wise, if so say so)

Wow that is one nice ATH. Gratz :)

Big Gratz!!!

Congratz!! :) Niice!!

Holy mother of lootius....

That is one for the album!!!

I lay awake dreaming of a find like that....Guess I might have to put on an eye-patch and see what treasure lay in waiting in the deep recesses of space.....

Mate - Snaps for you lol :yay:

Bags

Not #1 blp, an Imp Doa in Skalmans hands is worth more then this gun :cool: Some1 had a point by chiping up and use a rockjacker. Still very nice find. (Or did you mean pistol wise, if so say so)

Kygon was talking pistol. So yes, I meant BLP pistol as well and not just any BLP weapon. :)

this wep is awesome and if someone will offer 500k, then maybe i will start thinking about let here (x5) go, otherwise no way...

WOW!!! Rly cool man... HUGE GRATZ :D

big gratz on the x5 unl :yay:

Back