Finally some loot

Gratz to softy and SV peeps! :yay::wtg:

wtg u 2... gratz to that nice moli...
keep on rockin SV :wtg:

gratz:)
and yes there is conecionbetween this and deposit you made:)
for me yesterday after deposit 1 mob global 3rd hof :) (today already all lost and need to deposit again,but thats other story)

gratzzz guys!:yay:

wtg, gratz! :thumbup:

This was the second of two HoFs within a week where I was on the team but got hardly any of the loot. From now on I will be charging 100 PED to team up with anyone hehe.

Still, I think I got one shot in on this molisk, after being busy taking out an armax, and 15 PED for one shot with a CB5 isn't bad :)

Grats to Softy for picking the right mob!

Gratz guys :) I guess it is time for me to try to join the sochunts more ;)

nice pull from a molisk :)

and yes there is conecionbetween this and deposit you made:) for me yesterday after deposit 1 mob global 3rd hof :)

i just ate a cheese sandwich, and my post carrier arrived with today's mail ... similarly, my neighbor ALSO ate a cheese sandwich just before HIS mail arrived ... this must mean that eating a cheese sandwich is the best way for EVERYONE to receive their mail :silly2:

Last edited:
it snot firts hof straight after investment :) i would say about 50% of my hofs(no tubers) i get in about 10 min after deposit :)

Thanks for all the gratz :grouphug:

Niiice :) gratz!

awww no M foot guards in it =( otherwise i would have bought them if u wouldnt have any other buyer:) big gratz!

gratz

Figures, the soc hunt I decide to take a nap thru and you all get this! :)

Then stop napping old man. LOL :D

Back