Errr, WTF is THAT?

Gluepot

Elite
Society
Obsidian Order
Daina Gluepot Rendar
Ok I was jumping around (as always) and something cought my eye....Several jumps later I had a screenshot so here it is....It appears that my Havok Thong is not animated under my Seduce Miniskirt....

Vagina.JPG

lol I found another when I died....

Vagine2.JPG

Last edited:
My question is : why?

My question is...

... when they are named "Seduce" and "Havok" respectively, WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED ? ;)

Because she is using her avatar for some self service assistance
:handjob::ahh:

This thread is so nsfw....

I think you meant 'He'

Actually... no.

What's the emoticon for the female version?
:wtg::tongue2::spam::o::saint::tapfinger:whistle:
:whip::umn::drool::tongue4::swoon::smirk::shower:

(btw gluepot, i think you will find you left leg is obscuring your thong.... rather than...err...yes ...well)

ill have to agree with all of the above
and if u wanted to see it wtf are were clothes over it:wise:

so your asking why does a girl jump her avatar around looking up her own skirt?:confused:

because she wants to lol.

very interesting find however.

Ok I was jumping around (as always) and something cought my eye....Several jumps later I had a screenshot so here it is....It appears that my Havok Thong is not animated under my Seduce Miniskirt....

Vagina.JPG

First of .. may I compliment you for the choise of name you picked for your picture ...

Second.. I tried to see it. Seriously, I tried HARD. My nose nearly touched the screen. But all I see is some brownish and then .. nothing. Quite disappointing with the "WTF is THAT" headline ;)

Try harder next time - maybe the picture then will be better too ...

My first thoughts where that the developers would not ad underwear to reduce serverload.
No underware means less items to render :D
At the other hand it seems to me that rendering pubic hair is more demanding for your videocard and serverload than a g-string.
And that pubic hair is there is proven by this picture:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/4/GCS0173.jpg

coolest thing ever i seen ingame is when i saw a female auctioneer naked in last bug-VU! And one time a friend of mine was floating in the air with arms up naked wiithin the revival! :D

Am i way of in my understanding about the graphics that the avatar is only rendered as one layer?
I think someone explained that somewhere.
When you put cloathes on, it's not realy so that an extra layer of cloathes are added to the ava, instead the skin is reshaped and retextured to look as if you put on a shirt or whatever.
Same with armors and whatnot.
As you add things, the skin reshape to the topmost imaginary layer.
That might be why the thong dissapear when you put on the skirt.
They both occupy the same graphics layer, but as the skirt has a higher imaginary layer than the underware, the underware gets substituted for the skirt.

That's how i understand it....kinda...

Am i way of in my understanding about the graphics that the avatar is only rendered as one layer?
I think someone explained that somewhere.
When you put cloathes on, it's not realy so that an extra layer of cloathes are added to the ava, instead the skin is reshaped and retextured to look as if you put on a shirt or whatever.
Same with armors and whatnot.
As you add things, the skin reshape to the topmost imaginary layer.
That might be why the thong dissapear when you put on the skirt.
They both occupy the same graphics layer, but as the skirt has a higher imaginary layer than the underware, the underware gets substituted for the skirt.

That's how i understand it....kinda...

Put on a skirt and go for a swim, and you will see if you are still wearing a thong or not! And please post pics .... :silly2:

Put on a skirt and go for a swim, and you will see if you are still wearing a thong or not! And please post pics .... :silly2:

Oh i think i'll spare the comunity from that trauma.

I think Gluepot is a Male IRL, cause thats a Male occupation to look under dress.

Yes please do so, I would gladly share the view on my avatar byt have no skirt. Skirts for men please :lolup:

I´ve hijacked this pic from our soc site. But since the topic is what is is I think this pic works fine here.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

My first thought is again: why? But then I realized if everyone is playing the game and on the forum no one must be having any sex and anything of a sexual nature (even if it isnt) must be exciting.

Oww why don't you all just play that other game which name cannot be mentioned here..
there you can do anything that god has forbidden and more..

what i really want to be able to do in Eu is pee.. like in that game postal. I would pee on anybody I dislike (instead of smearing them full of poop). Nothing more rewarding then a warm stream of yellow to shut up scammers, beggars and braggers.

Hahahahhahahahhahah

maybe he just want say :

" I need to find a new vagina
Any kind of new vagina
It's hard to rhyme a word like vagina "

...hehehehe :laugh:

I took advantage of your excellent FAP service last night at CP, GluePot.

ThanX for that btw..

I admit it never occurred to me to look up your skirt,

But you only had to ask ;)

Yep Daina is a she , helped me when I was a noob, thanks Daina :cool:

I took advantage of your excellent FAP service last night at CP, GluePot.

COnsidering the context of this thread, is this a good time to mention that before eu, my definition of fap=:handjob:

So... it must be a really good service for you to publicly announce, eh?

oh well here it goes again

photo taken by: Bo lorkciee anal (aka Bo Lork Lorkciee - Me :))

Back