Errr, WTF is THAT?

As you add things, the skin reshape to the topmost imaginary layer.
That might be why the thong dissapear when you put on the skirt.
They both occupy the same graphics layer, but as the skirt has a higher imaginary layer than the underware, the underware gets substituted for the skirt.

I believe that the skin reshapes not to the topmost, but to a previous underlying level. I can put on a jacket and a coat at the same time, but when I put on the coat my avatar's skin reshapes to the jacket. Take a look (and note the wrists too):

So I suppose a thong should be visible under a skirt too.

I believe that the skin reshapes not to the topmost, but to a previous underlying level. I can put on a jacket and a coat at the same time, but when I put on the coat my avatar's skin reshapes to the jacket. Take a look (and note the wrists too):

what about your shirt?

wait how can you wear a coat and jacket at the same time?:scratch2: so you can't wear a skirt and pants but you can wear a coat and jacket?:scratch2:

Common guys - let her bip her own skit.

:silly2:

hmmm.... I will remember to check next time I trade U some hair gel ;)

Well, i'm far from an expert on computer graphics.
I just mirrored what i've heard. :)
My expertise lays in a totally different line of work.

Likely he heard that info from one of my posts, since I have posted previously about my prior game dev experience with regards to this exact thing. I believe that the skin does reshape to the highest level, as it would make no sense to do otherwise as that is geometry that is unseen, and extra polys are never a good thing. You can see in the jacket/coat combo, that the jacket becomes baked onto the shirt texture, with no real geometry change around the midsection, like there is with the jacket only shot as you can see where it lays over the belt, as well as the collar. The avatar mesh (skin) then takes on the geometry of the coat. This includes the folds in the avatar mesh at the collar and sleeves at the wrist.

The same thing with armor pieces. The majority of it is simply reshaping of the avatar mesh to take on the shape of whatever armor is worn at the time. There may be (almost certainly) some exceptions to this behavior.. for example the lower part of coats may possibly be a seperate attached part, but by far most clothing/armor pieces work like this, as it is the industry standard way of doing things.. for good reason. :)

when you switch to a skirt now, and just a skirt, no pants wearing, you will see your underwear a bit above the skirt
especially you see it with the newbie panties (if you don't wear a thong), a white stripe

chances are a stripe is below the skirt as well ;)

ofc, the thread starter could wear her skirt and stand on a little hill, and a lot of males, errr, experts, check if they see anything by lying down below it (in first person view)

problem solved

depending on what you see, we want to see the result as well btw ;)

when you switch to a skirt now, and just a skirt, no pants wearing, you will see your underwear a bit above the skirt
especially you see it with the newbie panties (if you don't wear a thong), a white stripe

chances are a stripe is below the skirt as well ;)

ofc, the thread starter could wear her skirt and stand on a little hill, and a lot of males, errr, experts, check if they see anything by lying down below it (in first person view)

problem solved

depending on what you see, we want to see the result as well btw ;)

I have a ph.d. in zoology, my final thesis was "The hiding places of the furry beaver". I would like to offer my expert knowledge.

why are u looking under your skirt while jumping?

thats the main question i think :scratch2:

I'm always jumping around. In any game I've played I'm always the one jumping. I just happened to notice this while I was jumping around on CP....And somebody else asked why I was wearing the clothes? Because I thought the skirt looked cute.

And....We found a new one! lol.

Vagine2.JPG

I don't know why the pic is called "vagina" since it demonstrate another proof of the absolute asexuality of our avatars :laugh:.

And even if we were anatomically correct, you would still not see the vagina. The vagina is inside the body, not visible from the outside without gynaecological implements.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get my ava to get that position.. j/k :eyecrazy:

lol, I guess that had to happen sometime

And even if we were anatomically correct, you would still not see the vagina. The vagina is inside the body, not visible from the outside without gynaecological implements.

Lol uhhhh :laugh:you are being way to technical.

You must buy greatest panties :) They enter in to your ass :eek:

I guess it's fortunate that MA did not make our avi's 100% anatomically correct......

why are u looking under your skirt while jumping?

thats the main question i think :scratch2:

ROFL...yeah..I would like to know as well..WHY?...:laugh:

I dont look under my coat when jumping around....:rolleyes:

BR

Miggo

HAHA :D LOL Daina :D really funny ^^ hihihihi can't w8 to see it my self:p

So why not do lap dances, table dances or what ever?

To lap dance or not to lap dance that should be the question?

Back