Trance-makup

anyone know if bug still egsist ? :rolleyes:

trance , congratulations nothing more to say that you have the touch for it!!

Thx Evrybody, for the post's:)

If the Bug is fixed, Zunami and me will start our Make-Up Service.

If you have intrest to have a mask, we would be much happy to do for you.

For making a Mask we ask you for have a empty make-up mask (smale-large)
and all the make-up colors, you need to have on your face.

Best way to get soon a Mask of our Service, is to send a PM to me. Tell me what you need to have on your face. so we can tell you which Make-up colors you need.
If we save a mask, we get TT of the Make-up's back, but we have to pay a transferring tax to MA. The different of Transferring and TT Makup, we pay back. you only have to pay us the real Work we do.

a make-up session douring 30 minuts - 2 hours. maybe a bit more;)

You can do Prereservation . So you dont have to wait long, if we start our Service.

We hope this Information helps you.

Sorry about my bad english, i work on it;)

Last edited:
Absolutely incredible stuff Trance!

very nice..I have thought about having ago but need the tools. I have looted some paints so saved them just encase i can ever have a go my self.

Very nice work. You really inspired me with this thread!, time to join the tatoo club :)

bump for a good friend and aaaawsome artwork
go for it tranci :clap: and :bowdown: zumi

I got more Support information's, about the mask saving bug from Ma.

Ma say, we have to wait of next mini update, befor we can do a next try to save a mask.

here some new inspirations:

Trance - fantastic talent! I hope you prosper :)

i got new infos about the saving bug. Ma say to me, next week will be that mini update.
Letz hope, Zunami and me can start our Services at end of next Week.

Moon of GoL helped me out as Model;)

Absolutely beautiful artwork Trance!

:eek: Do you use a mouse to draw that, or do you just stare down the computer until it does what you want? Amazing makeup!

:eek: Do you use a mouse to draw that, or do you just stare down the computer until it does what you want? Amazing makeup!

i use my simble mouse, i got whit my laptop.;)

Hi,

here you see a picture of my make-up tools, i normaly use for my ideas.

info: if we hade the mini update, we would tray to save a mask again, and letz hope we dont have any bugs, so we can start our Service.:)

Hi,

here you see a picture of my make-up tools, i normaly use for my ideas.

info: if we hade the mini update, we would tray to save a mask again, and letz hope we dont have any bugs, so we can start our Service.:)

Hi there !

As I know bug was fixed.
I saved my mask and it works ! :)
So we are waiting for MAKE UP SERVICE !! :):yay:

Last edited:
Hi there !

As I know bug was fixed.
I saved my mask and it works ! :)
So we are waiting for MAKE UP SERVICE !! :):yay:

Ma support me to wait after the Mini Update, and the update wil be this week.
I know, some ppl have save a Mask, but, i wil not risk to los peds befor that update is.

You know, maske is not cheap, and we los markup of the make-ups too.

i realy will saving a mask, cant realy wait;) , but is better to wait.

Last edited:
Wo, some of them are just godlike !
Now is worth to start space amazons society :D
Damn that im not female ava :)

Keep up your work, its excelent

Hi Evryone,

a happy new message, we can start our Make_up service.

After the mini update from today, the bug is fixt and we can use the saved mask.:yay:

Here my first saved Make_Up mask:

Different Look, but same mask;)

You can buy this mask, if you like it. plz pm me - price for this mask 450 ped, including TT, markup and artwork
So our service is open now, plz contact me via PM or pm me at Argus, or all around you see me.

Last edited:
Weeee service just stared !!!! :yay::yay::yay: Big gratz !!! :)
Hope u get many happy customers !! :)

Gratz and Awesome work, best I have seen

Hi ppl,

here some more impression, what you can have by our services:

This maske is to sell for 400 ped -> pm me

very nice work, I think i may start saving up for one.. but after a male mask.

once i have unlocked green in colouring, I wanting a mask doing with green mixed with either yellow and blue. But i will be recoloring my clothes and hair as well so suit.

I love this mans design

full_body_tattoo.jpg

if this style can be applied to a face mask in the colors then that would be sweet.

Hi,

hade a new idea:)

plz feel free to ask me about Make-Up. Our Service is open for doing your unique Make-Up mask. :clap:

You do some awesome work for just using a mouse. :yay: I tried it and I ended up with a mess :)

I would like to get one done with butterfly wings over my eyes but not sure what material to get. So far I have a couple cosmetic pens (blue & purple) and face paint (blue). What would be the best material to get?

And can you narrow down a price figure? Say if I supplied all the materials and mask about how much would you charge?

Wow Trance they just keep getting better and better :D ill have to come see real soon see if u can do anything for me they look awesome

You do some awesome work for just using a mouse. :yay: I tried it and I ended up with a mess :)

I would like to get one done with butterfly wings over my eyes but not sure what material to get. So far I have a couple cosmetic pens (blue & purple) and face paint (blue). What would be the best material to get?

And can you narrow down a price figure? Say if I supplied all the materials and mask about how much would you charge?

That part you need to have the butterfly is much dificult to make propper details. all parts whit hair in the face are near imposible to make a propper line.

If the butterfly is like a tattoo is, then you need cosmetik pens and may face color for the background color.

normaly i charge about 100 ped per hour work i have, depends how much prework i have to. some time needs much time for get the right idea, and then the work alone need less time.
I can give you a examble. ATM i do 12 Make-Ups for a soc. for get the idea i used alone 15 hours. For making one of this mask i need now 3,5-4 hours, if i have not a pc crash or disconnect:) The cost for one of this mask is now 300 ped. If i do making a Make-up like this, then is it realy a hard work. You have to make all at one session. No presaving of the work is posible.

WOW!!! These are really great. I need to find you...I have mask and make-up but had problem when I tried :mad: Going to make every effort to track you down when I log in next time.

WOW!!! These are really great. I need to find you...I have mask and make-up but had problem when I tried :mad: Going to make every effort to track you down when I log in next time.

what happens exactley? you trey to save the mask or happens by making make-up? sry, my english is not the best.. :)

That was a great party trance :) I think everyone had a good time, I sure look forward to the next one :wtg: :)

and if you want to look at trances work, go check out omegaton delta, 8B :cool:

Back