Trance-makup

I have just been in to see her work...its amazing! Each one seems to be a unique piece of artwork.

Very nice, all like all xD.

:yay:

Trance,
Your work is lovely! I especially like the black and white and the purple masks you have on your signature. I'm currently just collecting the foundations and face paints... how much does it take to do a given mask on average?

Trance,
Your work is lovely! I especially like the black and white and the purple masks you have on your signature. I'm currently just collecting the foundations and face paints... how much does it take to do a given mask on average?

in average i have 2-3 hours per mask.
some mask i made in about 30 minuts and for some mask i have 6 hours;)

here a new mask, a war mask:

in average i have 2-3 hours per mask.
some mask i made in about 30 minuts and for some mask i have 6 hours;)

here a new mask, a war mask:

Awesome.. in this case what would just this facepaint cost ?..

Awesome.. in this case what would just this facepaint cost ?..

For making this mask, i hade around 6 hours. most of the work was doing fill up black color. The black face paint is much rare, so i was doing all whit a cosmetic pen.
this mask cost 700 peds, and is making not only for famale. A male ava looks pretty cool to whit this make-up.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot from all warants soc , all our mask are wonderful :)
Also thanks for making a so great job for all people around.I do see many of your mask in game , and all are wonderful :)

If there was an way to vote for the best artist in game , you would get my vote right away.

Thanks a lot from all warants soc , all our mask are wonderful :)
Also thanks for making a so great job for all people around.I do see many of your mask in game , and all are wonderful :)

If there was an way to vote for the best artist in game , you would get my vote right away.

I agree with Etopia, all your masks are wonderful and they do stand out of the crowd. Alltho, u can never measure the art between, lets say u and Skam, because your arts are so diffrent. But you work still Rock!! It's an art by it's own culture :)

Some very beautiful stuff going on here. Very nice Trance :)

thx a lot for my mask, i really love it :)

thxs for your mask trance, i post a picture of it !

it's really what i was looking for , something simple , great :)

mask.jpg

thanks a lot, for all the nice posts here. you make my all smile.. thanks guys:)

Thanks for buying my shop, I see you already put it to use. :) Really happy to see it didn't end up in some resellers hands...

And the masks are impressive!

Thanks for buying my shop, I see you already put it to use. :) Really happy to see it didn't end up in some resellers hands...

And the masks are impressive!

im happy too :yay:

thks for your post

hi evryone,

next sunday 27.april 2008 is a little opening party at my new shop in oxford.

hope to see you all there:)

party start's at 18:00 MA

Gl with your new shop!! :yay: Your work is very impressive! So I have no doubt that your shop will succeed!! :D

More as 2 years without my job :eyecrazy:

MA cometh MA taketh away.

Yes, it is sad. Sorry Trance, I loved seeing the masks you created.

MA are you listening?
Get your thumb out of it and fix the lost professions!

Pics as promised :D

I absolutely love my mask! TY so much!! :yay:

mask_1.jpg

mask_3.jpg

Last edited:
TY, Tycoon and Alainax, for the nice post and pics :)

I really, really don't understand, why MA wait that long to bring back Make UP. Some PPL think, that may Make UP is not so importand for EU. But i know a lot players, they dont whant only hunt or craft or mining, they like to have other things like Make Up, and such. Make Up is not just Make Up, or a tool for barbys. Make Up is some kind of Art, and make our avatars really unique! Make Up is a part of feelings, behind our avatars. It also make EU unique.
And MA also got some profit of this, i know a lot of my customers, did a deposite, so they was able to buy a mask from me. Make UP was a part of a bit color in a black and withe world, where players only can do more or less boring things. Make Up was a part of unique art in our loving game EU.

PLZ, dear MA, bring it back soon, a lot ppl loving Make Up.

Hiya, So I have seen a few Make Up Mask stores now in game, are you now able to make and design them again or can they still only be worn but not made yet?

The makeup profession is still not back. So they can't be made yet :(

The makeup profession is still not back. So they can't be made yet :(

I do hope that it will be back soon.

This is one of my favorite threads and I can't wait to see what new inspirational masterpiece Trance makes next!! :D Ty again for your awesome talent! :)

I do hope that it will be back soon.

This is one of my favorite threads and I can't wait to see what new inspirational masterpiece Trance makes next!! :D Ty again for your awesome talent! :)

You make me :) ty

I need a Deamon face Trance when it does.... :tongue2:

Back