Trance-makup

Seems you will be pretty busy once they put it back in game :)

(I'll be putting an order in as well)

-Bemo-

Seems you will be pretty busy once they put it back in game :)

(I'll be putting an order in as well)

-Bemo-

Yup :) .. i think mining and hunt and other things will get a large breake, for make all the mask i have in my waitlist. With the old make up system i had around 2-5 hours to make one mask. So i may can do maximal 5 mask each week. I think 3-4 weeks i have work from the waitlist :) .

I really, really hope, that we get back the system soon. It would give EU Avatars a unique face :)

MAKE UP IS BACK:yay:

and i made 2 new mask, available at my shop at new oxford deer mall shop 4 floor1.
hope you enjoy :)

Ha Tak got a nice Make Up Mask

More Make Up in my shop at New Oxford Deer Mall floor1 shop 4

Big GRATZ on you finally being back in business :yay: - what a long wait it was :eyecrazy:. If you or any of your customers need a make-up item you don't have in stock, I may be able to help via my shop located in Emerald Lakes Mall (Floor 1 Shop 7). Check link for more details and I look forward to seeing the new amazing masks you create for your happy customers.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rald-Mall-Floor1-Shop-7&p=2837345#post2837345

Big GRATZ on you finally being back in business :yay: - what a long wait it was :eyecrazy:. If you or any of your customers need a make-up item you don't have in stock, I may be able to help via my shop located in Emerald Lakes Mall (Floor 1 Shop 7). Check link for more details and I look forward to seeing the new amazing masks you create for your happy customers.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rald-Mall-Floor1-Shop-7&p=2837345#post2837345

Ty :), I'm really happy we got it back!

But the Make Up system needs some improuving:

1. Always i miss a presave function of the curent work, so if i get a PC crash my work is save.
2. More zoom for the camera is need.
3. Summoning of any Spaceship should be not allowed while make up.
4. I dont like to see a info screen over the work i do, if a Item is behind the person i design.
5. A lot more colors are need!
6. Why not allowing full painting and mirror painting togheter.

This are some really usefull function we need.

But at least, TY MA, to bring back the Make Up:)

Last edited:
Good to see u back in business again Trance :)
I love ur work :)
Now i might be able to get me a cool mask to ;)

Good to see u back in business again Trance :)
I love ur work :)
Now i might be able to get me a cool mask to ;)

Would be fun to make one for you :)

Good Luck with your new (old?) Job :)

Trance, you are awesome!!
Do you think you could do a kitteh mask? I would love one :)

Trance, you are awesome!!
Do you think you could do a kitteh mask? I would love one :)

sure i can :) just pm me in game

good to see you back m8 :)

gl with your great work !

Ohh guess it's time for me to put an order in too :) I'll send ya a PM in next few days to see what we can come up with. :yay::yay:

-Bemo-

Also Raven got a new Make Up :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
3 new make up mask in game.

This Mask is available at my shop

A very special Mask made for Portuguese.

Sry for the bad picture it only show the mask item screen, and there it looks not realy how it look at the owners face.
But maybe you meet Portuguese in game to see, how well this mask look

portuguese_mask.jpg

Trance is the premier artist in EU imho, and masks are the most versatile and distinctive way of personalizing your avatar in this world. I don't know of anything else that provides such an expressive canvas.
You better recognize, people!

nice work but now portugese will eat me cuz of his mask its really good :D. how much do u charge for one like his?

nice work but now portugese will eat me cuz of his mask its really good :D. how much do u charge for one like his?

This mask used a lot time to do. I think it was a session around near 5 hour. I ask 100 per hour work, plus all materials.

One more to say, i never copy a mask, so ppl have really a unique face. Exept some one will have a soc mask and such.
This don't means, if some one will have a butterfly, i cant make a 2. butterfly. But it will be never look like the 1. butterfly. If some one will have a mask like a kiss mask, then it will look like a kiss mask... not much unique then :)
Hope you got it, what i will say :)

Last edited:
can u make something that looks like electricity everywhere and sparks flying :D

Today i made a new Mask :) This will be sellable, if some one like it.

If you like to have a Mask, just PM me. Good Luck everyone.

Today i made a new Mask :) This will be sellable, if some one like it.

If you like to have a Mask, just PM me. Good Luck everyone.

You read my mind, I was just thinking yesterday that we haven't seen any new masks from you lately. :)

Yay trance is back!!! Its about time!

Got the idea to make a mask, fits the skeleton cloths.

It was more as 5 hour work to make this mask!

You can buy it, if you wish :)

Got the idea to make a mask, fits the skeleton cloths.

It was more as 5 hour work to make this mask!

You can buy it, if you wish :)

Your amaze me! Just WOW!

hiya

hi trance i send u a friend request would like u to make a mask for me
Trance Make Up

Here you can watch my work, since we have Make Up.

The following are old pictures, but i let this stay here.

You can find Trance Make UP at New Oxford Deer Mall, shop Nr.4 floor 1

Happy face painting to you all :)

Back