Entropedia Down?

Xerces

Guardian
Society
Advantage
Xerces Xerces One
Has anyone had a problem accessing Entropedia recently? The past couple of days I have been recieving timeout responses from the server.

Hmmm, I think I was ON 2 days ago. But I cant get there now :rolleyes:

Has anyone had a problem accessing Entropedia recently? The past couple of days I have been recieving timeout responses from the server.

I've been having this problem, on and off, for months.

Same here... Server unreachable... So guess it's offline atm! Hope that they get it fixed soon! :scared::mad::dunno:

I really hope they get it fixed. That site has become a very important asset to the community.

Entropia Directory never (read rarely) has any of the information I am looking for other than LA info.

funny i got into entropedia yesterday, but cant get inside today wierd:scratch2:

It almost seems like someone if executing a DNS attack on the site. It was up this morning but is down now.

yup unreachable

Error report says " more than 'max_user_connections' active connections "

Both Entropedia and Entropiatools are offline :(

Just downloaded

Just got EU but i cant start it, is this cus its down all together or is it some other problem im having. When i press launch it doesnt go anywhere and i have to turn it of.

/BR

Just got EU but i cant start it, is this cus its down all together or is it some other problem im having. When i press launch it doesnt go anywhere and i have to turn it of.

/BR

Please start a new thread about that problem. This is a different issue than Entropedia. You are having issues with Entropia Universe. Thanks and good luck. Sorry I cannot be of more assistance.

Down at the moment

It's a real shame that it's down.
I'll make a donation when it's up again.
I just hope all the Wiki is safely backed up.

Arto

Frustrated. :(

Down again, and seems to be all to common. I use entropedia on a regular basis for a lot of comparison studies on equipement and gear. I was truly hoping the problems with being unavailable would disappear after Neomaven / 711 started hosting it on his servers.

711, if you are out there and see this, would you mind commenting on the issue of entropiawiki.com being down so much? I was expecting the availability of it to be on par with EF here now that you are serving it up.

Frustrated. :(

Down again, and seems to be all to common. I use entropedia on a regular basis for a lot of comparison studies on equipement and gear. I was truly hoping the problems with being unavailable would disappear after Neomaven / 711 started hosting it on his servers.

711, if you are out there and see this, would you mind commenting on the issue of entropiawiki.com being down so much? I was expecting the availability of it to be on par with EF here now that you are serving it up.

The uptime and responsiveness of the server where Entropedia is now hosted (same server as EntropiaRadio.com and EntropiaTracker.com) is over 99%.

Since being moved to this new server, Entropedia.info is responding much faster than ever, more stable, and is working fine for me when I check it now. If indeed the site was down, it was not due to a problem with the server, but more likely a problem with this one particular website.

Perhaps there was some issue earlier today with maintenance or such. Witte is still the admin of Entropiedia.info, so it would be best for him to comment on this.

The uptime and responsiveness of the server where Entropedia is now hosted (same server as EntropiaRadio.com and EntropiaTracker.com) is over 99%.

Since being moved to this new server, Entropedia.info is responding much faster than ever, more stable, and is working fine for me when I check it now. If indeed the site was down, it was not due to a problem with the server, but more likely a problem with this one particular website.

Perhaps there was some issue earlier today with maintenance or such. Witte is still the admin of Entropiedia.info, so it would be best for him to comment on this.

Apreciate the reply and information.

Back