Show us your <<in-universe>> face!

oki:)

here some trys of doing make up mask:

all made by trance:

This is some really nice effort here. Who did the blue one in the other thread. That one is special.

This is some really nice effort here. Who did the blue one in the other thread. That one is special.

the blue one is a try of ZUNAMI

Zunami and me, we offer at near futur a Make up Serviece. only have to wait, that this mask bug is fixed;)

I'm still on basic mode...

Still hawt though imotbhffsrlysrslyfosho​

Err.... whut? lol

What's wrong with you man? Are you not fluent in "internet hero speak"? I'd have thought you were all up to speed on that what with "the ase" or whatever his name is yarbling on here :D

What's wrong with you man? Are you not fluent in "internet hero speak"? I'd have thought you were all up to speed on that what with "the ase" or whatever his name is yarbling on here :D

Who's "the ase?" lol

one of my tries...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I really have no idea if I should use the purple.. or the silver spray.. or simple black.. or gold? :dunno: *sigh

Buggering about with some looted stuff. Quite nice you can have a go without actually using anything up :ahh:

face1.jpg

Dunno, started a Michael Stipe thing then had another beer

face2.jpg

The cammo look..

Was rather fun actually. Would love to be able to spend the time to try something better. Does this mean I am gay :scratch2:

No Safara, it doesn't mean you're gay, it means you are stylish ;-).

Either way, the first one is a very nice attempt!

itz me again, sorry for new post, but i have much time, about bad mining, so i do some more tryes to make mask.

here my new ideas:

Last edited:
No Safara, it doesn't mean you're gay, it means you are stylish ;-).

Either way, the first one is a very nice attempt!

Whew. Thanks Nexia :)

And Trance, some awesome stuff there :)

itz me again, sorry for new post, but i have much time, about bad mining, so i do some more tryes to make mask.

here my new ideas:

WOW!! nice :)

Back