Star Mercury Anti-Materiel Rifle, Prototype (L)

Copern

Provider
Society
Planet Express
Vullen Copern Salo
Hi everyone. My apologies for not posting this sooner, I know some of you are eager to see the stats on this gun. From what I can tell, many more of these will be dropping as it is a LVL 3 BP. I have screenshots of all the stats including the BP. The only thing I don't know is the decay (which I'm sure is very high). Enjoy. :)

SMAMRP_BP.jpg

SMAMRP_Stats2.jpg

SMAMRP_Stats1.jpg

And here we have the discovery itself. ;)
SMAMRP_Discovery.jpg

HOLY CRAPOLA GRATZ M8!!!

I guess the stoikov version is 400+ damage

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

and +rep for posting stats +screenies

looooooooooool

and it's useable by a week old noob to pk an uber

Wow! this is a PvP lifesaver, wonder what the decay is, as it's fragile..
Probably get around 10 shots out of it.

Grats!! And thats some insane max. dmg. for a lvl 5-7 blp sniper prof.:yay:

LOLOLOLOL woot for LG gun...

some crazy stats.. ty for showing stats! :D

/crazy speculation occuring now.... /drool :)

mmmmmm :)))) damn sexy!!! :D I hope at least a few more of them drop. Thx for posting Copern!

wau! nice weappon! Gratz!

Wow! this is a PvP lifesaver, wonder what the decay is, as it's fragile..
Probably get around 10 shots out of it.

According to Entropedia, Fragile means a minimum cost of 1.72 PED, so that's 10 shots at best, maybe less.

Grats on the discovery!

Gratz man very very cool gun
now the question is who is going to use it in LG

WoW! It's a n00bsquad Vs Araneatrox rifle!
Gratz on the find!

Holy Lootius :eek::eek:

GIMME GIMME GIMME :lolup:

Big gratz to you and to star!

OMG can u fire that more than 3 times ? Fragile decay 172 to 2000 pecs

maybe u just fire it once :laugh:

Wow, a gun especially to PK Star?!

I did have a good laugh about the reload though.. 12 seconds! If you don't get full dmg on your first shot (and even that will not be enough if Star is wearing armor) you will have died a couple of times ;)

Nonetheless, amazing gun with stats that redefine PK. Just need to find out what the decay is like.

ROFL! People were saying they need to even the LG playingfield, think it's just happened.

haha lol 5 hits per min xD dead slow but whatever kewl ! gratz and ty for posting!

€dit: now go for the UL :p

Last edited:
Maybe decay is so high you will only get 1 shot out of it :) But then i would be rigged that you will always crit, so instant killer :D

Wow , that is a insane BFSG (s for sloooooooow) ;) ....I need me one of them one shot PKers

+ rep for posting screenies..

I bet the price on those "little" guns is gonna be nice ;)
Because those could be handy in the LG event when it comes.
And GZ on that awesome gun :silly2:

holy shit , very nice :)

nice find... i guess u can make 2 - 3 shots with it...

5 uses min :) lol, if u mess u'r dead ! :lolup:

It's the ultimate kill the last UBER UBER guy standing.

this is definitely a kind of desperation weapon for sure. When you need that one starting and kill shot for everyone huh?

well here's the L tango/psg then i guess.. Guessing these will go for cheap? i mean look at the mats!

This is a wonderful day for miners like me ! First we see some UL bp's dropping for high level finders, and now we see an easy to make, easy to max weapon which will serve us very well in pvp zones :D

Gratz for the find and +rep for sharing all stats !

My guess ... 17 shots and you must make each one count. Brings a whole new meaning to the term 'kill strike'.

My guess ... 17 shots and you must make each one count. Brings a whole new meaning to the term 'kill strike'.

agreed 1ped decay makes sense

sadly with ALL cool (L) items MA will make them so rare they might aswell not even exist due to obsene cost!

Grats :)

So all the Anti-Materiel Rifles are named after avatars whose names start with S and who have bought other avatars.

Skalman next?

Back