Team Fruit ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
My bud and I where hunting as a team and riding in a car when I saw some fruit pop up. I asked him if he could see it and he said yes. We have hunted together in the past and could not see each others fruit. We went further and I saw another fruit and asked if could see it and he could and I said try to pick it up and he was able to.

I guess MA doesn't care about fruit anymore because it has hardly any value, other than TT at 1 pec per 1000, that I know of.
Peace.

??
is this a riddle?
I must be missing ur point here, but ill ask u, would ask him if he can see Rutol if u found it?

uhm, WHAT?

Fruits and such have always been universal (Meaning everyone can see them).

I have never seen the fruit that someone else has found or the other way around.

Were you both inside the car?

I have always seen the fruits that others could see and vice versa.

you could always see the fruit others could see...

the problem is on some system the graphic setting made the fruit appear only if u were at certain zone near the fruit. while other could see them from far... other could only see them if they were very close...

I can also note that the latest vu's adressed some of those issues too, because at some point i seen fruit and was almost unable to locate them back (running and seeing fruit, walking back and not see them appear until i try to roam and bam!) and now when i see fruit they really do stick around whenever i move.

Everyone can see fruit and stones and dung.

They have a fairly short visibility range, this is probably the explanation for you thinking you could not see others in the past.

when i read the thread title i was expecting a new and original idea of a team of ppl going out on fruit walks together and splitting the total finds :cool:

but instead i found a barely understandable/decipherable thread :confused:

:kos:

OK,
1. We both starting playing in Jan,2008

2. We hunted together before we even knew how to team and have been all this time and teamed after we learned how it worked.

3. We were never able to see items like Fruit, stones or dung that was found by the other player. e.g. I see it, he can't---He sees it. I can't.

4. Yesterday for the first time we both could see a pile of fruit and either of us could pick it up. The reason I know is I found two piles of fruit and I picked up one and he picked up the other.

5. This was the first time that that has happened since we starting play almost 3 yrs ago.

A couple of you said that has always been the case but we have never had it happen before, which included standing right next to each other at the time of the sighting.

I liked the part about seeing each others fruit that was funny and I didn't think about that when writing the post, very good.

If some of you can't understand this, this time, just move on I can't explain it any better, sorry.

Peace.

Fruit and stones are visible to everyone, it's your system that determines how visible exactly.
Regardless, stones and fruit are universally visible and have always been universally visible, in the ~2.5-3 years I've played.

By this, I mean that if I see stones on the ground, any other person in Entropia can stand near me and see the same stones.

To prove that fruits have been visible to everyone, look at this picture

dancingwithbutterfly.jpg

It was taken at a party at Deathifiers Castle at TI.

The fruits popped up there and with butterflies around, visible to everybody.
Funny thing, nobody could pick it up, because it was on Deathifiers estate (Castle), and treated like it was dropped by Deathy. And it definately wasn´t dropped, as there are no butterfly around dropped fruits :)

well it was pre VU10, but even in VU 10 it happend that I found fruits (together with my sister fapping me), and when I saw the fruits she was faster in picking it up, and I said damn to slow :)

team fruit... sounds like a good soc name :)

As far as I know fruit and stones have always been universally visible. I have helped alot of new players in both vu9 and 10 and whenever taking one on tp runs or introducing them to the game I would always stop and show them the fruit and let them pick it up.

1. I see the fruit.
2. I show them the fruit.
3 They pick up the fruit.

Seems strange that you have never been able to do that, maybe your friend has played an elaborate joke on you where he always tells you there is fruit (when there is none) to get you to look or says he cant see it when you are showing him what you found.

just my thoughts on it.

narfi

As far as I know fruit and stones have always been universally visible. I have helped alot of new players in both vu9 and 10 and whenever taking one on tp runs or introducing them to the game I would always stop and show them the fruit and let them pick it up.

1. I see the fruit.
2. I show them the fruit.
3 They pick up the fruit.

Seems strange that you have never been able to do that, maybe your friend has played an elaborate joke on you where he always tells you there is fruit (when there is none) to get you to look or says he cant see it when you are showing him what you found.

just my thoughts on it.

narfi

This.

I used to show the fruits and stones that spawned at my feet to new members of my soc so they could know what to look for.

Maybe you or your friend experienced lag. Also you need to be within 5 meters of the fruit or stones to be able to see them.

To prove that fruits have been visible to everyone, look at this picture

dancingwithbutterfly.jpg

It was taken at a party at Deathifiers Castle at TI.

The fruits popped up there and with butterflies around, visible to everybody.
Funny thing, nobody could pick it up, because it was on Deathifiers estate (Castle), and treated like it was dropped by Deathy. And it definately wasn´t dropped, as there are no butterfly around dropped fruits :)

well it was pre VU10, but even in VU 10 it happend that I found fruits (together with my sister fapping me), and when I saw the fruits she was faster in picking it up, and I said damn to slow :)

Yes I had the same thing happen to me when I found some fruit on someone else's property.

Well with all the peeps saying it was aways visible it must have been. It only happened one time and it could have been lag or maybe, in fact he was not close enough, I sure thought he was but I must have been mistaken.

Anyway here I thought I found out something new and all it was was old hat:).

Peace.

We have hunted together in the past and could not see each others fruit.

:lolup: the whole bureau is laughing now after i had to tell my boss why i suddenly bursted into laughter

I never eat any fruit...

:laugh:

I guess you could make a team fruit (since now we've established it;s visible for everyone)

10 ppl next to eachother walking 15 meters from eachoter would make you cover 150 meters of space wide.. this way if there is fruit you can't miss it..
split the fruit in the team...

Back