What the duck is WSS?

It depends when you mean, when I joined PK CK with foudil it was impossible to win, once we actually blew up all quads and got him dead and reset but then they brought in 200 mobs and killed us all with pitbulls.

The top of landgrab, and probably the most visited one, I Think was when Kim visited the landgrab (and also kept people from spawning vehicles in the zone). There must have been 50+ people at fort at that time, not only the two sides but also a Group of spectators who just enjoyed the show. Getting rid of vehicles at claim rod, and putting turret at fort entrance was good things, I Think. Also, even for defenders, someone "friendly" bringing in tons of mobs to "clear the claim" was annoying, after all those mobs remained...

......We dont show up because there is no point in fighting you because we wont win theres an imbalance...the only reason we win is because you dont show up...We dont show up because there is no point in fighting you because we wont win theres an imbalance...the only reason we win is because you dont show up...etc, etc...

Bottom line...there is an imbalance...I imagine theres lots of people who have money to invest in game and if there was a store that sold terminators many would sell and MA would make money and the complaining would switch sides real quick...

Brick

This comment gets the absolute strangest post (again from someone i have no idea who he is)

The terminator was for sale for a very long time, I'm sure BA was speculative buyers but just missed the purchase somehow.

The imbalance is actually what makes the game pretty balanced. Skill beats nonskill. Gear bets useless gear and pvp irl skills beats dumbness.

Thats it for me hopefully!

Laters

Sorry im late guys,

I just picked up a Mayo Chicken for 99p!

haha, Peace outttttttttt :D

That sounds terrible imo, LG should be between players, not between MA and players. Showing up to atleast try and fight would be a good start from you guys.

What's your avatar name btw?

2014-01-29 23:29:18 LaFemme Nikita killed Aia using a MarCorp Kallous-7 (L).
2014-01-29 23:29:42 LaFemme Nikita killed Aia using a Philosopher's Sword.
2014-02-01 00:08:26 Henxy killed Aia using a Meckel & Loch ML-45.
2014-02-01 00:18:13 Henxy killed Aia using a Meckel & Loch ML-45.
2014-02-01 00:26:01 Tadas killed Aia using a Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VII (L).
2014-02-01 00:30:35 mg Joda killed Aia using a Enkidd Howler S.4.
2014-02-01 00:34:40 Princess killed Aia using a Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II.
2014-02-01 00:36:44 Admir Ado Skornja killed Aia using a Isis LC-55 (L).
2014-02-01 00:38:03 Princess killed Aia using a Dominax Original Cobra Mentor Edition.
2014-02-01 00:46:49 Admir Ado Skornja killed Aia using a Isis LC-55 (L).
2014-02-01 00:57:35 Elle killed Aia using a DetPil Python (L).
:laugh:

(I don't Think I fired a single shot. Partly for diplomatic reasons, and partly because my oldschool marber is in storage on Another planet. At a Point I considered using my NGL-1 but I didn't get the opportunity.)

Why would the LG winners want a revolution...

Maybe LG needs some sort of revolution. Some change that might add some spark to it.

...it is apparent that they want no change at all for competition's sake...and whose to blame them...it is now apparently free to LG because there is limited opposition for the above stated reasons...so 5-6 weeks of LG payouts for minimal cost...who wants opposition...status quo is cheaper...and here we go again with this apparent preclusion that just because an upper level player 'doesnt know' someone that they can't have a valid point...seems to be a pattern...seem a bit elitist...my only knowledge of one of the avatars in question was PKing people in the PVP area of the Cyclops Depths and pissing them off because they could not reach the Mind Reavers and simply enjoy playing...real classic behavior...more bully than elite...

Brick

...it is apparent that they want no change at all for competition's sake...and whose to blame them...it is now apparently free to LG because there is limited opposition for the above stated reasons...so 5-6 weeks of LG payouts for minimal cost...who wants opposition...status quo is cheaper...and here we go again with this apparent preclusion that just because an upper level player 'doesnt know' someone that they can't have a valid point...seems to be a pattern...seem a bit elitist...my only knowledge of one of the avatars in question was PKing people in the PVP area of the Cyclops Depths and pissing them off because they could not reach the Mind Reavers and simply enjoy playing...real classic behavior...more bully than elite...

Brick

Ofcourse people wonder who you are, since you are talking about something you have never been part of, and just making weird assumptions based on nothing.

And how should LG be changed in your opinion? Weakest society wins? The society with least people on claim wins?

By the way, do...you...have...to...type...like...this?

Kinda have to agree with this. If your enemy is steadfast and undefeated then throw convention out the door and outsmart them. Victory is for those who don't know the words fear, can't, or quit.

Or come to the gates with 100 more then them. :yup:
Got my first ever neg rep for this post! Lol oh well can't please them all. :dunce:

Haha this may be getting off-topic but imo a low forum rep can be a very good thing. It means you say things people don't like to hear, possibly things that need to be said. As Churchill would say, if you have enemies it means you actually stand for something. :smoke:

Of course this is not always the case :eek::rolleyes:;)

...you say things people don't like to hear, possibly things that need to be said. As Churchill would say, if you have enemies it means you actually stand for something...

Totally agree. There are too many bullshitters in the world and not many who say what needs to be said. Great quote +rep

Why dosnt u all make a WSS haters thread, gatherer together and make a team and go in PvP4 and make some action! ;)

Why dosnt u all make a WSS haters thread, gatherer together and make a team and go in PvP4 and make some action! ;)
Lol I would love to see this. 500 player team against WSS would make for great fun. :yay: That was what I was suggesting. Not only would this be fun for WSS but also for those who are in the team! I think a well organized team, like ones for merry mayhem, would kick some serious butt. Unfortunetly, the atmosphere now in EU is less social and more solo, so this won't happen anytime soon. :(

Last edited:
Lol I would love to this. 500 player team against WSS would make for great fun. :yay: That was what I was suggesting. Not only would this be fun for WSS but also for those who are in the team! I think a well organized team, like ones for merry mayhem, would kick some serious butt. Unfortunetly, the atmosphere now in EU is less social and more solo, so this won't happen anytime soon. :(

well there is only 1 way to make it possible agenst a team, and thats not solo.

people said BA was impossible to remove from LG, MA had to change to longer time so it was worth a effort and than getherer a good team.

its not lost until u give up. :)

(btw iv been in both m2s and DoA)

Last edited:
Is it possible to take the WSS spider LA with 200 decent players?

Make a soc, call it "Land Grab", and I'll join for a laugh with some fat strike chips.

Players: Please note your interest here.

I'm sure my soc leader 'Fort' wont mind me leaving the soc temporary to see if we can win it, hell he might join too.

Rick

Make a soc, call it "Land Grab", and I'll join for a laugh with some fat strike chips.

I'm sure my soc leader 'Fort' wont mind me leaving the soc temporary to see if we can win it, hell he might join too.

Rick
Count me in. :beerchug:

Count me in. :beerchug:

Cool if a decent enough response, I'll make a new hiring thread.

We need min 100 I guess, what do you think?

So funny....the general player base up against a few ubers.....it's do-able.

Rick :)

Cool if a decent enough response, I'll make a new hiring thread.

We need min 100 I guess, what do you think?

So funny....the general player base up against a few ubers.....it's do-able.

Rick :)
100 with a few friendly's sounds like a plausible amount. ;)

100 with a few friendly's sounds like a plausible amount. ;)

Can only get a chip at Level 40, it does 340 damage, probably 680 with crit. Not sure how it would stack up against mega armour or multi targets. But sure it could make a dent or two.

more players needed.

Rick

MA better upgrade their servers :yay:

Personal attacks on my...

Ofcourse people wonder who you are, since you are talking about something you have never been part of, and just making weird assumptions based on nothing.

And how should LG be changed in your opinion? Weakest society wins? The society with least people on claim wins?

By the way, do...you...have...to...type...like...this?

...posting style is all the assuredness I need that the validity of points made is beyond your refutation...all the weird assumptions assumed by you are countered by all the positive rep I've received for my discussion and is appreciated...continue making personal attacks if you like...although Im not sure why you want to discuss with someone who has no possible understanding of what the problem is, is apparently beneath your comprehension, and making weird assumptions based on nothing...actually I have listened to both sides...and I think I understand both sides...someday I may come out and see what its like but it doesn't sound like something anyone would want to do repetitively for all the reasons outlined...LG is essentially a player designed event...i.e. the basic layout of sides is designed by the players...one side has lopsided the field so much that the other side has lost interest somewhat in the event...Jon Moe Snow essentially laid out this issue in as numerical a fashion as it probably could be laid out in one of his posts...so HE is well aware of the imbalance...so it has become essentially you guys standing around to claim rod with no competition...if that is the spirit of champions then rock on for you...if you are here to have fun with fellow players and make a game of it then organizing teams like say you would in dodgeball or basketball in the 6th grade...two best captains then one pick each alternating would seem a hell of a lot more fun than the system you have...but then...its not about fun its about money...that's the real truth. (BTW, if it helps...periods represent pauses...if you want to substitute spaces for the last two periods then do it mentally...its a forum post not 7th grade grammar class...although if you want to have a grammar lesson we can do one if you like) :wise:

Also, you asked me how I would make it better? Its not my problem...the problem has been outlined...imbalance...how are you going to make it better? Or really is it as good as you can imagine it because claim rod claimed>>>no competition? Spirit of Champions! Hay-el yeah!

and you can count me in Rick but im currently off planet...piddling...I imagine theres enough peeps out there to create Utter Chaos(LG team name? :laugh:) in the next LG...

Brick

Last edited:
Not sure who you are or anything... I was talking about LG, nothing else. Have you even been there? You think the Terminator makes such a huge difference in LG?

in that Point, i think YES. The Terminator makes a big part of the success in LG´s.

Not because of the damage itself, but i know of alot ppl that Support Jon ONLY because they want to get the hands on the Terminator during Events... and as u can see in the MM results... the Plan works for them.

On the other Hand... if ist not the Terminator... it would be another gun that holds top damage, Jon Moe would buy it, and all the guys would kiss his ass and support him where they can to get the gun during Events...

as Long as MA doesnt change the imbalance, it will always happen like that.

Not sure who you are or anything... I was talking about LG, nothing else. Have you even been there? You think the Terminator makes such a huge difference in LG?

You have Three players:
All Three have weapons doing say 130 dmg/shot.

Player A: Marber-Bravo class. 13 attacks/minute.
Player B: Same kind of weapon doing ~20, attacks/minute.
Player C: Same damage, ~40 attacks/minute.

Now rank the Three players above, when it comes do doing two shots in a row Before opponent faps and optionally the chance to get in a "second" shot in case the player has moved since original aiming. In same way, rank them in how many hits you can in the time your weapon reloads, to be able to reach for the fap.

Also rank them in what "tier" they are likely to be, given the natural opportunity (given, for instance the likelyhood of finding a mob to shoot at with the weapon in question vs damage delt by the mob in question and the cost to use the wepaon during that process, given economy, efficiency and cost in defense decay), of tier grinding and how often, in terms of "tier-ups/hour" or something (during continous use). (Hint: attacks/minute.)

Also, you asked me how I would make it better? Its not my problem...the problem has been outlined...imbalance...how are you going to make it better? Or really is it as good as you can imagine it because claim rod claimed>>>no competition? Spirit of Champions! Hay-el yeah!

and you can count me in Rick but im currently off planet...piddling...I imagine theres enough peeps out there to create Utter Chaos(LG team name? :laugh:) in the next LG...

Brick

It's not imbalanced. LAs have been lost before, it's all about how strong team you are willing to gather. Rick understands this, that you actually have to make an effort to win.

Edit: I was not trying to insult you, I just meant that your long posts are hard to read without paragraph grouping, and all those dots.

Last edited:
Edit: I was not trying to insult you,

Just condescending and rude to anyone who does share your opinion, that how it comes across after reading this thread.

.Jon Moe Snow essentially laid out this issue in as numerical a fashion as it probably could be laid out in one of his posts...so HE is well aware of the imbalance...so it has become essentially you guys standing around to claim rod with no competition...
Brick

In my experience things can change very quickly. When I joined WInterfell - later to become WhySoSerious - they owned no land area - BA had them all - and during that period BA had about 80 members at one Land Grab; which was generally thought to be to many to beat. Winterfell/WhySoSerious then took all the lands; a lot of those fights were very close and difficult and nowhere near a "walk over" as you suggest.

BA then nearly reclaimed all the lands; again there was many tough and close fights which I was part of. I haven't been part and parcel of the recent LGs, but I was told the lag totally ruined them. It's very hard to remove people from a claim marker with so much lag.

While I think WhySoSerious is the strongest it's ever been right now, I wouldn't by any stretch of the imagination say it's a total imbalance and a "walk over". The spider land is the only one people take seriously, no pun intended, so a lot of LGs are quiet because of that fact.

Yes they are basically m2s/doa with some cccp and some others and here are some reasons people might complain about them.

LG: They have controlled all landgrab areas for a while now and also get support from a few warants when needed. It is basically impossible to take the lands worth fighting for away from them because if they get attacked by big numbers they have many people stand in safe area ready to jump in circle when needed. Lag/crashes makes it near impossible to stay organized with big numbers while attacking them as well.

MM: They share the terminator (as well as some other items) around now during mayhem events and even people getting the 25% loot bonus still couldn't beat the terminator dps. If you look at this last mayhem you can see 8+ top prizes were won by using it (not to mention halloween mayhem etc which more prizes were won). Have to admit that's bit too unbalanced and silly that it's possible to win so many.

Those are the main things I hear. There is also less talked about stuff like for months on CP there were server resets in the new hive area and each time bosses were spawned. They seemed to know exactly when to log in for them and get most mutated bones. Thankfully now MA changed that so they don't spawn like that.
They also have some members that love to play innocent and say they never exploit and accuse many others of many exploits as well as complain about people mob training in pvp when they have done it a lot themselves.

:lolup::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Rick

Great idea!

Do it! Or you just join BA :thumbup:

Back