Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Id say he is an idiot. After this MM thing, i bet cld price will keep rising. And i bet its a money transfer that a guy sold 1 cld for 2700 ped. No manipulation in that.

Edit. I think the reason of the cld price is so high atm, is that a guy called Wild Silda Lear is buying alot of deeds since some time. As a cld reseller i sold alot of deeds to this guy for months now so i can now. He been away for a few days now, but he will be certainly back after these end years days.
So id say, dont panic ;p

Last edited:
So 1 resseller, 1 idiot and 1 market manipulator are fixing the price of 12 000 000 USD CLDs :yay:
What a world to live in

Ok. Can we keep this a roi tracking thread??
If you guys wanna discuss the rates and everything else please make a new thread.

Thank guys.

Sorry for my earlier post - I did edit quickly to suggest possibly moving the conversation elsewhere....

On topic: it is now Wednesday and I have seen no word about the last no payout - only a forum post that the mayhem problem would affect payouts. MA/Caly: please inform us of the current situation - is it no payout or delayed payout? If we sell CLDs in the meantime, will the new owner be getting the rights to any delayed payout?
(I think this post is relevant to this tracker thread, as well as any short informational replies, to preserve events for posterity - ty)

4.2(estimate) * 60000 * 2= 504,000PED or 50.4k$

504,000/2500= 201.6 rewards paid

Now assuming that 500 players participating and they do both FFA & SOLO; that means 1000 full rewards or no pay-out for 5 weeks.
Of-course they changed the rules; and killed the FFA.

Problem is that even the solo rewards alone would kill the CLD return for 3 weeks.

[cynical]
Now, we don't know what the exploiters influence on this is. We might not see a CLD return till 2017...
[/cynical]

So as usual MindArk's incompetence to deal with (or stop employees collab with) exploiters is killing this game and the non-exploiting players are paying for it ?

You know, you have a great point.
After trying to find chirpies that don't drown themselves and spending an hour bumping into invisible stones; my mastercoat still bugged, and crashing a couple times; I think going outside and smell winter; or even buying some other game would be a welcome difference.
loose from tt returns or CLD returns; I cannot imagine anyone new trying this game. It's full of bugged, bad visuals, runs heavy on the system and it's f*ing boring. And even the statement that you can make money in this game doesn't hold sense for most people using this argument.

Awe out

Clearly you just joined EU. The newcomer experience is actually quite a good one in EU especially for real cash economy games, and I have not lost any newcomer friends to this, only the mid range levels around 15+. For those of us who have been around, it's the mid range, where the majority of the people are, that experiences the most problems. The newcomers get some freebies, yes, and this comes out of everyones' loot pool, but with certain patched exploits no longer effecting our economy we should see things start to spring back.
The high end can profit because they can hunt things with extremely high markup on the regular that profit them on average, the only problem is it takes extreme amounts of time to skill up to these levels.:wise:

Clearly you just joined EU. The newcomer experience is actually quite a good one in EU especially for real cash economy games, and I have not lost any newcomer friends to this, only the mid range levels around 15+. For those of us who have been around, it's the mid range, where the majority of the people are, that experiences the most problems. The newcomers get some freebies, yes, and this comes out of everyones' loot pool, but with certain patched exploits no longer effecting our economy we should see things start to spring back.
The high end can profit because they can hunt things with extremely high markup on the regular that profit them on average, the only problem is it takes extreme amounts of time to skill up to these levels.:wise:

Ignore him. He is just a useless troll. Doubt he even plays.

LOL there's a duda whose name starts with "Storm", who 7.50 hours ago put several CLDs on auction, on a bulk of 1, from 1985 peds to 1895 peds.

Either is he idiot or market manipulation?

Thanks for your response. :yay:

I Bought them for 1000.
9k euro's worth

Now I am withdrawing 9k euros and keep profit ingame.
The normal cld's went instantly. The x ones are harder to sell, so I am selling them with ranged pricing.

I have already withdrawn 40k from cld interest .
I Will keep 80k ped ingame and buy auds

I have more than doubled my money

Yes I am an idiot.....

(Shhh dont tell anyone.. at 1900 ped.. auds bring more weekly interest...)

Last edited:
I Bought them for 1000.
9k euro's worth

Now I am withdrawing 9k euros and keep profit ingame.
The normal cld's went instantly. The x ones are harder to sell, so I am selling them with ranged pricing.

I have already withdrawn 40k from cld interest .
I Will keep 80k ped ingame and buy auds

I have more than doubled my money

Yes I am an idiot.....

(Shhh dont tell anyone.. at 1900 ped.. auds bring more weekly interest...)

Yep, Im sure you made a good profit, congratz for that, I healthy envy you :ahh:

But why selling at 1895 peds when you can sell them all at 1990 peds? That's what makes you, not an idiot, but a not very enlighted human being.

And yep, I can do maths, and currently AUD yield more interest.:wtg:

But why selling at 1895 peds when you can sell them all at 1990 peds? That's what makes you, not an idiot, but a not very enlighted human being.
Perhaps because he is more enlightened regarding the market pulse than you are? Even non-X are offered for 1930 all day long today on trade channels, apparently with no takers.

You could do far wrong from listening to just about any piece of advice Spawn has ever posted TBH.

He's more than doubled his money, yes there was a risk on the initial purchase of 1000 Ped, but it was a calculated risk, just as CND, and just about anything anyone ever purchased in Entropia ever was.

I'm sure he knew what he was doing when he sold them.

Reactions: awe
Perhaps because he is more enlightened regarding the market pulse than you are? Even non-X are offered for 1930 all day long today on trade channels, apparently with no takers.

What my enlightment can tell me is that CLD price drop is due to the lack of payout this week, which could be continued for incoming weeks. People are afraid and, as every financial/monetary market in the universe, CLD market is ruled by psychology and fear, not by mathematics, logic and formulas.

But of course, enlightment can enlight people quite differently, evern wrongly.

What my enlightment can tell me is that CLD price drop is due to the lack of payout this week, which could be continued for incoming weeks. People are afraid and, as every financial/monetary market in the universe, CLD market is ruled by psychology and fear, not by mathematics, logic and formulas.

But of course, enlightment can enlight people quite differently, evern wrongly.

Yup, there is panic. Auction is flooded with cld's now and noone buying. Price drops very hard. People dont seem to understand what they are creating. This will take a short time till trust in mindark grows again. ( when they pay again). So panic will cost you money i guess.

From my point of view (take in mind that yes, I am the owner of a humble number of both CLD and AUD):

Currently is a great tiem for:

1. Buy CLD: CLD price will keep rising, not because current ROI, but near-future potential. My friends, newcomers are gold (I get several new disciples every week, and most of them are graduating), and "virtual second-lives" are and will be rising for the next years.

2. Buy AUD: There is a flow of people switching from CLD to AUD (which has increased their price by 8%, from 50 to 54 peds/unit), since the new adverse events regarding CLDs.

Cheers :yay:

Imho Greed has taken over Entropia, thats why the game is bleeding money :(

The price on clds will Always fluctuate .

Mostly because a low volume (liquidity ) of clds in the market that is for sale at any moment.

try to sell a few 1000 clds at the same time and you will see a falling knife : )

also look at the names Selling clds for almost 1900 peds,

these are the guys that buys the most clds in game every day just for resale .

What's interesting about CLD payments.

The payout for Merry Mayhem 2011 was at 10.41 per deed.

The payout for Merry Mayhem 2012 was at 05.03 per deed.

The payout for Merry Mayhem 2013 was at 04.08 per deed.

The payout for Merry Mayhem 2014 was at 03.48 per deed.

The payout for Merry Mayhem 2015 was at 04.64 per deed.

Since there was no payout on the first week of MM in 2015 the payout of 4.64 is half that so it's 2.32 per deed for Merry Mayhem which is the lowest payment since CLD's have paid out since their introduction, yet their price is 2000 PED? I get its passive income but still 10 year investments for an investor are not ideal in most situations as you try recoup the cost over the shortest period possible usually 5 years.

Since there was no payout on the first week of MM in 2015 the payout of 4.64 is half that so it's 2.32 per deed for Merry Mayhem which is the lowest payment since CLD's have paid out since their introduction,

As I see it, this payout of 4.64 is purely for this week, and thus is greater than in '13 and '14.

The payout for the previous week either isn't recalculated/compensated yet or (most likely) was completely withheld to cover the ammo bonus fuckup.

Also, when people quote the 10.41 from 2011, they "forget" to mention that the week before that was 1.94, and those 10.41 most likely contain some compensations for the previous week.

This payout can be for 1 week, 10 days or 2 days. No way to tell for sure

What "CLD-at-2000ped-detractors" are missing is that those who invest on CLD are expecting the ROI to increase, since Calypso is increaingly attracting more people, thus attrating money.

ROI Increase - CLD Revaluation - Repeat

This is a pretty shitty move from them. The lack of communication is not something that inspires trust when it comes to major fuck-ups like these.

And to those here that say shit like "Ohh, it's just a game dude, just go outside or enjoy other things." think about the people here that have heavily invested into deeds (talking about tens of thousands of $ or more).

This is a pretty shitty move from them. The lack of communication is not something that inspires trust when it comes to major fuck-ups like these.

And to those here that say shit like "Ohh, it's just a game dude, just go outside or enjoy other things." think about the people here that have heavily invested into deeds (talking about tens of thousands of $ or more).

Welcome to the stock market?
While it is sad to see MA/PC blunder like this. What do you think that millions of traders (pro and amateur) do on a day that they lose 100grand? Many of them just go outside and smell reality.
Maybe because many of them, the veterans, realize how fake money really is. Yeah, it seems like the world for most people, the reason to get up in the morning and go work; but in fact it's just a social construct.

Also, if you're so heavily invested that a zero return for one week already makes you worry that much; you should reevaluate if it is a good strategy to invest that money in the first place.
If MA would close the books next month (whatever reason) and you lose all "investment". Would this hurt you badly IRL? if so... reconsider.

Also, if you're so heavily invested that a zero return for one week already makes you worry that much; you should reevaluate if it is a good strategy to invest that money in the first place.

Every investment has its risks. I knew that when I bought deeds. Which is why I am reevaluating my strategy as soon as I hear from an official source (support) on what happened with that week and a half worth of dividends. The stock market is unpredictable, but at the end of the day, 100% transparent. This is just MA bullshit taken to a whole new level.

This is just MA bullshit taken to a whole new level.

I'm starting to have the same opinion. MA keeps ignoring the subject and is hoping it will pass, while most players want to know what happenned exactly. How and Who exploited the system and how is MA solving the issue. Simply cutting CLD revenue is unacceptable.

And extremely curious to see the "audited" report from PwC for that semester. Will we find out that no actual audit ever occurs?

Audit will be done every year. No need to go to extremes.

You may know how it happened but you'll never know who. And again, you all assume that an exploit/cheating happened. You don't know that and this is what mindark needs to clear up.

Back