Help: Charged Double for PCF subscription

Status

KullXP

Prowler
Society
~ZEN~
Kull KullXP Holland
I require some advice on this matter as I have reached out to the Site Administrator on numerous occasions.

There is an issue where I purchased a subscription to help support this forum.

At first I purchased a Modified account, then when the subscription was almost up I upgraded to Customized.

When I did it automatically upgraded to Customized. A few days later when my Modified subscription ran out it auto renewed and when it did it charged me for the Modified membership again.

After that happened I lost my Customized title and it reverted back to Modified tho I had 3 months left and paid for Customized account.

So now for the past 6 months, every 3 months it auto renews Customized first and I am charged for Customized. Then a few days later it auto renews Modified and cancels out my Customized that I paid for...

Basically I am being charged for Customized and Modified :confused:

I have been trying to cancel these subscriptions for a while now but there at no options on the forum that I can find to cancel these subscriptions. Also I have contacted the site admin a few times and gotten no response so I was charged yet again for both.

Now the next 3 month marker is coming up and I am about to be charged yet again...

Is there anyone who can help me fix this?

KullXP,

I have not received any communication from you on this matter.

Please contact me via PM and we will resolve the issue.

FYI for you and anyone else reading this, recurring PCF premium member subscriptions, (just like any other Paypal subscription) must be cancelled from within the Paypal website.

:locked:

Status
Back