Info: THE HIVE: a tutorial to aurli uber bosses

This old system is outdated. Bosses now spawn after a certain ammount of kills for each respective brood

Note that counter reset after each server reset or maintenance. Also 2 or more of the same boss kind can spawn between each server reset.maintenance if enough kills made

Damn this is entertaining thread :D) THanks for putting this up though!! Now to get the 5k aurli mission done................

This old system is outdated. Bosses now spawn after a certain ammount of kills for each respective brood (approx 2000-2500) unless changed again silently

Note that counter reset after each server reset or maintenance. Also 2 or more of the same boss kind can spawn between each server reset.maintenance if enough kills made.

Mutated bones may also spawn from regular broods

Last edited:
Reactions: das
What does the boss lokes like, name, spawn places and so?

How do we know when a wave is on?

some stuff are being looted during wave only, check your loot for extractor, paint, component like output and such, bio id, arkoin and whatsnot

Reactions: Mac
This whole thread has been very informative and accurate as of late. TY Akon/OP on all this info along with others who've contributed as well. But, been lately boycotting hunting any mob(s) inside the Hive until MA decides to return the loots before the latest VU (15.14.0 patch). Will be very interesting to see how Loot 2.0 impacts things inside the HIVE or not. If for the good, better, or adjusted improvements then I'll return, but as it stands you've lost a customer; simple as that as I'll go else where. GL all and if any others have comments on this matter, please kindly share & continue to update this great thread. TIA.

Update: Guess the first day of Loot 2.0 was ruff for most hunters I've heard (including myself). But today decided to try out Hive mobs again and looks like I'll be a returning customer one day. However, meantime not gonna do much until next updated loot patches or untill all this loot stuff is completely situtated or leveled out. Thus, standing by tbh.

Last edited:
Aurli loots Mutated Aurli Bone Piece

Just want to say very well done thread, nice work and thanks for sharing.

I just looted a Mutated Aurli Bone Piece from a regular aurli, I can't manage to scroll through the entire thread to see if it mentioned anywhere, other out and out

Well where should I start.

So I have finished the "Enter the Hive" mission (kill all brood bosses) some weeks ago. Due to this thread I had expected to get another mission to kill several "Dread of All", the boss from the Brood of All.
Didn´t got any mission so thought that there isnt any.

Cost to spawn all bosses was ~105k ped (only offensive cost, a bit more with armor and fap). Also had already killed the Bram boss so didnt hunted them.

After a chat lately with someone who has the next mission "Dread´s the name" I was unsure if I am missing something to start that mission or if it is a bug, as the person in question thought that the same NPC gives that mission. So I asked support about it and if its a bug or if I am missing something to start it.
Support told me to sell out and run ...
... well not really, but thats how I have interpreted the awesome answer they gave me, with the advise to ask on forum as they cant/wont help me.

so

1. Do anyone know what is required to start the "Dread´s the name" mission? Do I need to made a mod plate or something like that in addition to the finished "Enter the Cave" mission?

2. Is the reward also such a joke like for the "Enter the Cave" mission?

PS:
If I see my cost to spawn the Bell boss I am not sure if 2.5k kills are really enough. Calculating my cost/dpp I killed a bit over 5k of them, but then I dont know if someone else might have the lucky kill to spawn the boss while I was off.

+ make the larvas lootable in the bells cave. Hate that ppl standing there or login & logout all the day. ^^

Do Aurli Boss still spawn?

apparently the first post is wrong, i just killed a Dread boss and got 0 bones

killed Bram, no loot. maybe 1 ped of shrapnel

ban the botters in the cave and other "dungeons" as well.

Killed dotty couple of days ago and looted one bone from that boss!

Yes unfortunately many thing changed and im not active in the cave to make a new tutorial.
I also had boneless dread 2 weeks ago.

Boneless dread, boneless unruly and boneless bell I had couple weeks back,
Bones just are a random drop from any mob in the cave.

Boneless dread, boneless unruly and boneless bell I had couple weeks back,
Bones just are a random drop from any mob in the cave.
True that, still the bosses have a higher chance.

Back