DeepToken Website Launched

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]DeepToken Website Launched[/h] The DeepToken website, DeepToken.io, is now online and will be announced to the general public on Thursday, March 15, 2018. In the meanwhile, finishing touches are being made to the website.

The official DeepToken sale will begin on March 15, 2018, at 13:00 CET. Press releases and marketing efforts will commence several hours beforehand.

MindArk is very excited about this new venture, and looks forward to the development possibilities for Entropia Universe and the IP Exchange (IPX) that will be facilitated by sales of DeepToken.

For more information, please visit the DeepToken website.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question is if this is why you are holding up my withdrawals...

Also... why are you not on any ICO lists.... if you wanted this to succeed?

Last edited:
Getting a warning message ‘this connection is not private’ and might be used to steal your cash’ :)

No seriously!

Good question is if this is why you are holding up my withdrawals...

Also... why are you not on any ICO lists.... if you wanted this to succeed?

Get 'em big boi!!

I get this when I click the link:

Your connection is not secure

The owner of www.deeptoken.io has configured their web site improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this web site.

www.deeptoken.io uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for deeptoken.io Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Congratulations for the DeepToken venture and wishing best of success to MindArk PE AB.

I am already approved to take part in the IP Exchange (IPX) that will be facilitated by sales of DeepToken.

Can't believe MA is so shamelessly moving on and without any official word on this whole Conpet desaster.

Absolutely disgraceful money grab.

Can't believe MA is so shamelessly moving on and without any official word on this whole Conpet desaster.

Not sure what the official word is supposed to be.. it had no chance to make any money. It was in a saturated market, it was not implemented well, its only redeeming quality was the EU/compet link that they very quickly abandoned. I would even go so far as to say they paid out more than they made - if I were a betting man.

I'm going deeper underground.... ;)

(Good luck with the tokens!)

just bought some tokens ...

and yes, seems its valid Mindark Credential on it, and it will be 125000000 DTA in sale.

TBH ,i agree with guys before mentioned, that they could put more effort in making this situation more more visible for people.

//mg

So will EU see any of this money for development or loot improvement?
Like they did with CLD for advertising and new players or they did with Compet?
(hint - NOOOOO) We didn't see jack from CLD or Compet.
This all looks well and good, but seems like another MA scheme IMO

How about those land plots? Those turned out well huh? Ever go to where the plots are?
Looks like downtown detroit - empty and depleted.
I want to believe, but all the evidence shows it will turn out to be nothing. Or at least nothing that benefits the players. I do have to say, if you got a CLD when they first came out and held it until now, you made some good money.

Not sure what the official word is supposed to be.. it had no chance to make any money. It was in a saturated market, it was not implemented well, its only redeeming quality was the EU/compet link that they very quickly abandoned. I would even go so far as to say they paid out more than they made - if I were a betting man.

Well... whatever you make of this... since MA included it in their DeepToken campaign info, it′s presumably as official as it can get...

:dunno:

competdeeptokeninfo.jpg

Anyways... everyone needs their personal Furlock... :laugh:

furlock1sm_127325.jpg

furlock2sm_178849.jpg

furlock3sm_442122.jpg

furlock4sm_105064.jpg

furlock5sm_370932.jpg

furlock6sm.jpg

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Last edited:
The plot thickens...or should I say...deepens. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

go and buy deeptoken. this may be the best opportunity to lose money even faster than in eu.

i mean even the roadmap is a joke. biggest milestones on it is increased trading volume... im not even sure if they are kidding or serious.

if you want to see how red flags look like deeptoken.io is the way to go

im kinda surprised how people still buy all the crap that MA pulls out. i mean they havent even released the stuff from their cash grab from last year. or havent fully released ANY of their cash grabs so far. why should this be different? but i guess people love to lose money so... go ahead and buy that crap.

just bought some tokens ...

and yes, seems its valid Mindark Credential on it, and it will be 125000000 DTA in sale.

TBH ,i agree with guys before mentioned, that they could put more effort in making this situation more more visible for people.

//mg

This is a joke right? :laugh::confused::confused::confused:

How? The public sale is not yet open. Do you have an insider link?

Lmfao. Did you even look at his post? So hes bought more coins than exist?

Clearly he just edited that image as a joke man...

Reactions: San
Why would any sane person undertake a risk that big to entrust significant funds to a company who is notorious to screw it up and never holding on to their promises. And ofc its not some outside investors that put a huge sum of money into that idea no its AGAIN us the players who shall fund their crazy ideas and tank the full brunt of cash loss in case they fuck it up.

Id like from this 3 million they wish to collect at least 2 would come outside from the EU community but obviously that wont happen because sane investors wont jump on that, only crazy gambling addicts or enthusisasts that put gut feeling over any rational tought will.

im so tired of this money milking *maybe offending word removed* that smell like a *maybe offending word removed* ... high risk investment with a super low chance to take off and get profitable.

I dont want to claim EU is dying or the sky is falling but id say any exceeding funds anyone might hold are better spend in eu and having fun blowing things up than shoving it in a more than questionable buissnes idea. This way eu will stay alive and maybe mindark finally realize were their money come from and put more effort into making our game better.

Last edited:
Missdirection of development

Improve and fix game first, there are so many things that need to be improved or reworked. I stopped to play EU few months ago because of zero game development. How long it takes to fix damn lags ? I dont know the number of game developers but if there are any, they should focus to endless lists of uncompleted things from past years. Players still waiting for these things to be done, for instance space section. One frustrated MS owner even created and estimated needed time to implement these things ingame and he also offered his time to help with it. Thats huge shame for company of this size.

Last edited:
No chance to invest in dying game. Improve and fix game first, there are so many things that need to be improved or reworked. I stopped to play EU few months ago because of zero game development. How long it takes to fix damn lags ? I dont know the number of game developers but if there are any, they should focus to endless lists of uncompleted things from past years. Players still waiting for these things to be done, for instance space section. One frustrated MS owner even created and estimated needed time to implement these things ingame and he also offered his time to help with it. Thats huge shame for company of this size.

(just for some background info as to judge how much value we should attach to your post)

When did you start playing this game?
(hope it's at least several years before the creation date of your forum account)

(just for some background info as to judge how much value we should attach to your post)

When did you start playing this game?
(hope it's at least several years before the creation date of your forum account)

I am playing since 2006 but you dont have to play to get current state of it, if you was part of this game so long. I check forum from time to time and its enough to get picture of what is going on in the game.

Last edited:
I am playing since 2006 but you dont have to play to get current state of it, if you was part of this game so long. I check forum from time to time and its enough to get picture what is going on in the game.

ok, cool, that at least puts your post into perspective.

I just dont agree about the dying part.
If you have followed the forum as you claim, you must know that sky has been falling ever since the game got created.

so I pay little to no attention to people claiming the game is dying.
I've passed that stage years and years ago already.

If I buy these tokens is there a way to convert to Ethereum?

I mean if this token offering were to fail is there something tangible that will underpin the value of Deeptokens?

Sorry if all this has been explained but reading all the blurb just turns my brain into sawdust.

Also, does anyone other than MindArk and the tokens offered at the launch already own any Deeptokens and make money if the launch is fully or over subscribed?

What's pretty funny, is that loads of people shit on crypto in here (entropia), have absolutely no clues about it, and support MindArk, and some of them will invest in deep token as first ico, which from an investor point of view, looks like the worst thing one can do. :laugh:

ps: I can only laugh about what I see on the deeptoken site itself, which tells me : money grab.
But don't mind me, invest, and end up regretting most likely, then you can tell everyone that cryptos are scams, and validating your basic ignorants thoughts, just because you betting clueless on a wrong horse.
There could be hope, but rationnaly, hopes are far fetched in here. Just by looking at who we talk about, their model, their ico target, how they handle this, and some bs that might be too technical to understand for neophytes, coming from their whitepaper / website.

Last edited:
out of their whitepaper "It will be the first ever repository of digital assets and intellectual property backed by blockchain technology"... thats clearly a lie. there are already tons of tokens out there that have exactly this purpose. the biggest might be tron (trx).
cant find any kind of github info on deeptoken or any kind of source code. would like to know which coin they cloned cos sure as hell they didnt invent anything new.

out of their whitepaper "It will be the first ever repository of digital assets and intellectual property backed by blockchain technology"... thats clearly a lie. there are already tons of tokens out there that have exactly this purpose. the biggest might be tron (trx).
cant find any kind of github info on deeptoken or any kind of source code. would like to know which coin they cloned cos sure as hell they didnt invent anything new.

If it was only that as issue.. Only.. ;)

Back