Trance-makup

hi trance i send u a friend request would like u to make a mask for me

Do you did this in game or in the forum? I cant see any request here in the forum. But you may send me a pm?

a strong tiger -( mask ) :)

If you need a first quality make up mask, just PM me. My Make Up Service is running, since we have Make up! :)

Reactions: P-J
I keep wondering how you get symmetry. If there is a mirror to image on the other side I am not seeing it......

I keep wondering how you get symmetry. If there is a mirror to image on the other side I am not seeing it......

MA just removed the symmetry, about we can use the full texture. That's a good thing, for make a lot designs.
But we also should have a option where we can switch between symmetry and no symmetry.
This would help to save to 50% of the work of making a mask.

MA just removed the symmetry, about we can use the full texture. That's a good thing, for make a lot designs.
But we also should have a option where we can switch between symmetry and no symmetry.
This would help to save to 50% of the work of making a mask.

Another proof that MA doesn't do tests before releasing new features ...
Btw Trance: your YouTube videos arn't diplayed on my tablet :-( It says something like "Der Benutzer hat dieses Video nicht für Androidgeräte zur Verfügung gestellt"

Another proof that MA doesn't do tests before releasing new features ...
Btw Trance: your YouTube videos arn't diplayed on my tablet :-( It says something like "Der Benutzer hat dieses Video nicht für Androidgeräte zur Verfügung gestellt"

Just don't know we can adjust this for tablets, must be new. I will take a look on this. Thanks Jamira:)

Anyone got a "Joker" make up? Seems scary :p

Got the idea to make a mask, fits the skeleton cloths.

It was more as 5 hour work to make this mask!

You can buy it, if you wish :)

that looks stunning. great work!

a strong tiger -( mask ) :)

friendly tiger. quite cute :)

Ha Tak got a nice Make Up Mask

More Make Up in my shop at New Oxford Deer Mall floor1 shop 4

I guess stuff like this is now quite hard to make ..

3 new make up mask in game.

hehe I have seen stuff like this IRL made of metal .. quite cool phantasy stuff .. :)

I guess stuff like this is now quite hard to make ..

Yea, the new Make Up system is not so cool as it could be. No symmetric paint is good for some mask, but we also should have symmetric. Also the face paints paint to slow. You need to over paint 10 times to get a full color.

Now i need 100-130% more time to make a mask. This means that the skull mask i made would need about 15 hour work to do. No one will pay the time i need, about that problem.

Ma really should improve the Make Up system and bring back the symmetry paint. Also the tools could be improved, so we can set how the opacity is.

Maybe some one try out and make a test to full paint a face with only one color. you need more as 40 minute to paint it full colored. That's a pain and make my service near unpayable !

An other problem is the eye blinking while a Make Up session. It is near impossible to paint around the eyes without making mistakes. Also the face of the avatar move a little bit, the more you zoom in, the more it moves.

Really a bad job MA was doing to the Make Up system. I hope they will improve that all.

Yea, the new Make Up system is not so cool as it could be. No symmetric paint is good for some mask, but we also should have symmetric. Also the face paints paint to slow. You need to over paint 10 times to get a full color.

Now i need 100-130% more time to make a mask. This means that the skull mask i made would need about 15 hour work to do. No one will pay the time i need, about that problem.

Ma really should improve the Make Up system and bring back the symmetry paint. Also the tools could be improved, so we can set how the opacity is.

Maybe some one try out and make a test to full paint a face with only one color. you need more as 40 minute to paint it full colored. That's a pain and make my service near unpayable !

An other problem is the eye blinking while a Make Up session. It is near impossible to paint around the eyes without making mistakes. Also the face of the avatar move a little bit, the more you zoom in, the more it moves.

Really a bad job MA was doing to the Make Up system. I hope they will improve that all.

Oh yeah.. I was only referring to the missing symmetry option but you are right I tried a little bit with face paint yesterday and first thought it does not do anything. needed to color same spot a lot of times till I finally did see it ...

.. a saturation handle for the makeup would be awesome!

imho it is overall too easy to make mistakes .. who can draw exactly by mouse??? maybe an option to "even out lines" would be helpful too to avoid little edges :eyecrazy:

imho it is overall too easy to make mistakes .. who can draw exactly by mouse??? maybe an option to "even out lines" would be helpful too to avoid little edges :eyecrazy:

Hard to say, but i did all mask with mouse, also I create all 3D models i make (in my RL job) with mouse. I also try out to work with pens on a tablet, but i do better with mouse.

The main problem is the texture size, MA is using for the mask. It is too small. Otherwise if they make it larger, we all get more lag. A solution could be, that it generate more pixels around the difficult parts like the eyes and corner of the mouth, also up the nose.

I really hope they find time to improve the Make Up system, otherwise we have some thing more, not really finished or really usable. It feels like a beta system, never fixed nor polished, how it is yet.

But i think the main problem we have, is the not symmetry, or better say, that we not can paint in symmetry mode and switch if we need no symmetry. A lot ppl telling me the same, that they miss this function.

Awesome work as allways :)
Someday i will buy a mask or 2 also ;)

I want to look scary.. but sexyy... any masks fitting this?

Wil check store out soon

Made this Avatar mask for an customer

If you like to have a Make UP, please contact me here or PM, or send a friend request in game.

It seems they made that better, cant remember i saw some eye blinking, when i made the Avatar mask. I hope MA also make the other things better, i told about. The make up system we have is still a pain to paint. Opacity skaling and a button for symmetric/no symmetric paint is much need!

I'm waiting for this
29906170001_3843620521001_thumb-newslook756408.jpg

I'm waiting for this
29906170001_3843620521001_thumb-newslook756408.jpg

I can make some thing for you, but be prepared that this take about 10 hour or more to made with our very slow make up system we have.

I need Joker mask design. Can you? How much it will cost? Pm me please.

Time go away so fast! But here a new Mask, after a long time.

This mask can be bought. PM me for more info.

PM me, for info or custom Make Up. :clap:

Back