Event Category Chip Out Dysfunction!

can you give example of where this makes a difference if you are lvl 200 laser sniper or lvl 105? i dont think there are many guns out there who would benefit from higher levels. evade might be something else but thats about it.

HP make a difference and evader makes a difference, this 100+ levels difference make a huge difference.

I am not there, but I have done a fair amount of healerjobs on different levels, and believe me I have seen the difference a lot!

Simple example:
A mob crits for max 400 DMG, then the guy with the 410 HP survives while the guy with the 300 HP is instant death, doesn´t matter if he got the ModResto + ModFAP same as the 410 HP guy. He is simply dead, and that is the big difference! Well, Divine can help a little, but thats marginal.

HP make a difference and evader makes a difference, this 100+ levels difference make a huge difference.

I am not there, but I have done a fair amount of healerjobs on different levels, and believe me I have seen the difference a lot!

Simple example:
A mob crits for max 400 DMG, then the guy with the 410 HP survives while the guy with the 300 HP is instant death, doesn´t matter if he got the ModResto + ModFAP same as the 410 HP guy. He is simply dead, and that is the big difference! Well, Divine can help a little, but thats marginal.

well i dont know how much hp the mobs have compared to the typical dps in that category but many streams ive seen of around cat 6 to 8 the mobs were dead before reaching the avatar which means evade and hp wouldve been irrelevant. have no idea about cat10 though so might be a difference there.

can you give example of where this makes a difference if you are lvl 200 laser sniper or lvl 105? i dont think there are many guns out there who would benefit from higher levels. evade might be something else but thats about it.

For now it's mostly the health and defense skills, which alone make a significant difference. The top guns in the vendor have a level requirement higher than 100 (120?), and that will only continue. When you start having level 100 guns and 150 guns both in cat 10 it will be an even bigger problem.

I would not call it dysfunction.
Chip in or chip out its every individual free choice,and game mechanisms allows it, all cool there.
Skills given away for free also is not dysfunction caused by mayhems, its dysfunctional reality we live in. The fact most of the skills dont have any value is just natural market development(there is sooooo muuuucchhhh combat skills around ingame,every out of "noob" avatar is runing around with tens of thousands skills in tt value), the fact ppl dont want those skills for free or are giving them away for free,that is dysfunction.
Dysfunction created by MA,dysfunction not because of mayhems,but because the way game works!!
Players,dont wanna skill up,players dont wanna hunt big,here is no reason why?
This shit "all are equal,all mobs drop same loot,all guns brings same loot (minor changes),all noobs deserve same chances" did bring us where we are now,in dysfunctional virtual reality.
Just one stupidly simply example:
ppl hunt caperons for shrooms and spleen, do they hunt stalkers/prowlers,no just youngs,youngs drop shrooms,shrooms are good MU, all cool,no reason to gear up in armor,no need for fap,just lit bit ranged dps,speed ring maybe,and u are good to go. Now imagine stalkers will drop much better loot, (wishfull thinking i know) and defence expenses would go in wain(still cant understand why defence expenses are returned in loot),every serious hunter would be interested to get as much dps as posible...but now? He got his commando and are happy like pink elehphant(its ok i was happy too then),and he prays to all Gods he knows,he will not go past lvl 75 never ever, and I cant blame that player,he just is doing what MA,the game developer and game God makes him do.

I just wasted 15min of my life, typing here,and that what we all are doing here wasting or time. All this chitchat Dysfunctional/Functional bla bla bla
EVERYTHING is functional if MA says it is,everything!! Even if its not,but MA thinks it is,then so it will be!
Enjoy or very very functional universe :)

One of the problems with these types of threads is that if someone offers a really good idea the company can't use it or they make themselves liable. So if you have an idea make your comment directing to MA.

The stuff about some players breaking rules and being overlooked is troubling. Especially is MA people are involved. These types of seemingly honest mistakes of friendship can land people in jail for a long time. Different countries have different names for this type of crime but it's not something to be dismissed.

Back