Silly things MA does.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
This is not a bitch session and not stupid stuff like fixing the shaking of one's avatar. I don't think mine ever did that more than once or twice since I started playing and now it does it all the time. That is what I can stupid.

What I would like is silly stuff like:
Now a player logs in or logs out instead joins or leaves. I had to laugh because we all know that was an important fix:confused: Makes me wonder if the boss's son or daughter comes to the boss and says "Daddy can I go play in the code today" and He says "Yes but don't break anything"

This post is just for fun as I said don't get too serious:).

"Someone has left the Entropia Universe" sounded more final and depressing :). Never thought about it before, but it looks better now.

Every VU the crit sounds get changed

Yep those are real important also :laugh:

Back in ~2014 (before the current chat system), when you logged in, you were told how many of your friends were online.

Now you're told how many people you're ignoring.

Back in ~2014 (before the current chat system), when you logged in, you were told how many of your friends were online.

Now you're told how many people you're ignoring.

I prefer it the new way tbh. ;)

ye! kids wiped ambient sounds from the platform (Calypso but ROCKtropia too) but boss didn't got it! I think he always plays EU with sound in mute because of histerical wife! :eyecrazy:

They keep making mining "less volatile".... because all those massive Vs were too volatile and we want IIIs and IVs.

They keep making mining "less volatile".... because all those massive Vs were too volatile and we want IIIs and IVs.

I never get III's IV's or V's. Could it be a result of big amps? :wtg::wtg:

Back