Uber: Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition - how to loot a claw with a claw

• Thread starter Deleted member 41578
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41578

It has been a while that I had the chance to post in this section and I am really happy that I can do so now. A few weeks ago I decided to buy a Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition since it looked like a nice option to skill some more melee. I used it for the entire Argonaut Bronze Challange up to mob #7620 that looted a Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition!! Still cannot beleave that I looted a claw with a claw :eyecrazy:

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the HOF but I made another one:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37284&d=1546720103

shame that we don't have dual wielding in this game... then i could use both :D

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gratz! Any price in mind if you're looking to sell it?

Gratz! Any price in mind if you're looking to sell it?

Also interested , maybe i can loot another if I am properly equipped.

What? You did loot it after all? Gratz mate!

Big big Gratz M8!! :yay::yay: I hope you have fun with your BOTH Claws... :laugh::laugh:

Congratulations on looting the claw Monty!!!

:woot:

Late but still a BIG GRATZ Monty!

It has been a while that I had the chance to post in this section and I am really happy that I can do so now. A few weeks ago I decided to buy a Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition since it looked like a nice option to skill some more melee. I used it for the entire Argonaut Bronze Challange up to mob #7620 that looted a Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition!! Still cannot beleave that I looted a claw with a claw :eyecrazy:

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the HOF but I made another one:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37284&d=1546720103

shame that we don't have dual wielding in this game... then i could use both :D

.....and still impressed....:smoke:

Huge gratz Monty!!!!
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Big gz mate :yay:

Thanks everyone

I could use some help entering tiering cost of this claw into entropiawiki… since I did buy my claw at Tier 1, I can only say that the upgrade to Tier 2 seems to be quite expensive:

attachment.php

I guess this would be helpful info for everyone thinking about tiering theirs..

Back