Wheres the bloody Snarksnots??

Rock Stone

Guardian
I'm on Iron Snotsnark VIII
Used to be near Nus Lull?
Last release they were removed and some sissy Daiks put there.
Used to be a great place to hunt, now its dead.
Really enjoyed watching the noobs die trying to cross through the pass (myself included died there more than a few times.)
I learned how to play there...
Not sure why they killed it off?
Where are they now??
Thanks
Rock

South-southwest of Fort argus. Follow the road and you will eventually run into them.

Ok cool..
Thanks
I only need 7000 more points :eyecrazy:

Do they normally just remove giant spawns like that?
Rock

Ok cool..
Thanks
I only need 7000 more points :eyecrazy:

Do they normally just remove giant spawns like that?
Rock
Yes. Spawn placement is not among their long list of strong talents.

Which is really ridiculous when we think about how much they valued their contest about mapping mobs a couple of years ago.

It maybe they had the players doing it for them because they couldn't locate them anymore...who knows ?

All those maps are now outdated.

Check out this map :)
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?299684-Calypso-Explorer-Map-(Continued)

Which is really ridiculous when we think about how much they valued their contest about mapping mobs a couple of years ago.

It maybe they had the players doing it for them because they couldn't locate them anymore...who knows ?

All those maps are now outdated.

Mine is a heavily updated and improved version of the contest winning map which was fairly decent, now it's nearly perfect and completely up to date (in terms of the areas that are included in the map since I haven't yet gone around to mapping all of Amethera)

Reactions: Ted
I just killed about 1000 pts worth over there.
What a let down from the Nus Lull experience...
I guess Fort Argus is where all the old geriatric Snotsnarks go to die Lol..
They have almost no agro range, just stand around, and its like shooting fish in a barrel.

I was used to getting 2 or three adds at a time over at Nus and taking the hill was always a pretty cool challenge.
They were also moving constantly there like they were migrating or something.
I'm glad I experienced it when it was there.
Nothing pissed me off more than those GD things..

Great map BTW' I downloaded it.
It would be nice if you could use a mouse to center it instead of using the bars.
Thanks

It's good to note that that spawn has moved though.

I think it was originally placed there for the Enigma Keys event, but it seemed to have been added as a permanent spawn? The removal might be intentional or unintentional, though the Daikibas were what was there previously I believe..

For snarksnot young check Orthos West Mound

What a let down from the Nus Lull experience...
Thanks

Well... there is a nice spawning area with no Snables in between, but Formidon.
And sometimes a Malcruentor stops by to say Hello!

:laugh:

Best spot for alpha to prowlers. A tp I jump NNW of Camp Echidna

If you jump 1 TP East of medusa theres a nice spawn up to stalkers on the hill. pretty dense spot. I've done most of my mission there.

Back