Suggestion: Enemy robot forces infiltrate Calypso Space!

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
*crackle... krshh - Begin transmition*

Commander Bonnie here, ToS Starfleet, reporting from Calypso space. I so hope you can hear my message, those bots are jamming my coms.

Witnessing large swarms of Dropships in the Calypso space area.
*crackles*

They are dropping bots onto Calypso, supplying extra energy resources and spare parts.

I so hope they can hear this..

*Turret firing off in background*

We need your help! Calling all space fairing colonists to help eradicate this threat to allow our Calypsian colonist friends the best chance of defeating the enemy bot effort planetside.

"Dropships on the starboard side, FIRE!!!"

*end transmission*

*Space travellers need not be alarmed, they don't agro unless you fly right into them.

:ahh:****Suggestion**** :ahh:

If they turn lootable off... then yes.

Or fight the planetside bots in non pvp areas if you dont want to fight bots in lootable pvp, noone would be 'forced' to have to fight bots in a dangerous environment.

I would love to see some bot space event going alongside the planetary invasions.
Could even reduce spacestation tp fee for the duration (sponsored by CDF to allow reenforcements to reach the planet faster and more secure)) / or have a CalypsoDefenceForce Mothership sitting right at the atmosphere with an emergency revive in public setting for the duration of the event.

I would love to see some bot space event going alongside the planetary invasions.
Could even reduce spacestation tp fee for the duration .

Absolutely. :cool::cool:

@Dennis
Would such an integration with space be possible in future? :)
Maybe some extra spawns for Calypso bot events could add to the story :)

Last edited:
*crackle... krshh - Begin transmition*

Commander Bonnie here, ToS Starfleet, reporting from Calypso space. I so hope you can hear my message, those bots are jamming my coms.

Witnessing large swarms of Dropships in the Calypso space area.
*crackles*

They are dropping bots onto Calypso, supplying extra energy resources and spare parts.

I so hope they can hear this..

*Turret firing off in background*

We need your help! Calling all space fairing colonists to help eradicate this threat to allow our Calypsian colonist friends the best chance of defeating the enemy bot effort planetside.

"Dropships on the starboard side, FIRE!!!"

*end transmission*

*Space travellers need not be alarmed, they don't agro unless you fly right into them.

:ahh:****Suggestion**** :ahh:

I'm for it!

Back