Suggestion: Huge growth market suggestion!

sententz

Prowler
Society
Planet Express
hello! i love entropia for many years and i believe the place for this game in the world should be alot higher. I know MA make huge efforts for this ,so maybe my suggestion will help in a small way. The word is ''BATTLE ROYALE''. A battle royale system based only on pure personal skill and much more development on the look, skins, emotes, clothes, looks in general, things who can be purchased with ingame currency(peds). I think this thing should be copied fast and with the present system of entropia, well, these two things united can reach the sky in my opinion, covering in this way , the entire age range. There is a huge number of players out there in the range of 6-22 years old. Also the game adapted for these platforms should be developed extremly fast: Playstation, nintendo, xbox, android, ios. Is posible you guys know that, but i love too much this game to be quiet now. So maybe the CEO will see this, even if i'm sure he already knows that. This game can become what i alwais dreamed. A milions people game. Thank you for your time and attention.

p.s. i am aware of the resurces needed to develop this, still this need to be considered. The return will be huge. Please just check some numbers in the gaming market, are just...stunning.

Last edited:
its kinda true. but too late actually to get on the band wagon. thats why i'm pushin MA to get into persistent universe hard because its another bandwagon thing. if they can be first movers THERE ARE ADVANTAGES. it's not too late to take the battle royale idea and do better with it. but first mover advantage is gone. while persistent universe is still fresh really. no killer app yet.

sure as fook they don't wanna be the first game company eliminated. MA has the potential to be that last one standing.

the early bird gets the worm.

the second mouse gets the cheese.

there can be only one.

MA. hear our pleas.

I don't believe EU market will react well to a battle royale.
Look at batsim , semi competitive scene/aim orientated , we have 10 players
Community in this game dislike PVP and they associate pvp with stealing.
Also all battle royale has a huge community and it makes sense.You can't have BR with 15000 active users.
Just give them Project Entropia scent in the activities and they will piss their pants.EU community is not a gamer driven community.
I'd love a BR but I am fully aware its not going to happen and its not going to work.

thats why i'm pushin MA to get into persistent universe hard because its another bandwagon thing. if they can be first movers THERE ARE ADVANTAGES.

Yea if it was the late 1970's then they could be the first movers on it. Persistent worlds have been around since the MUD days. :confused:

edit: fuck did I just get trolled again?

Last edited:
Also all battle royale has a huge community and it makes sense.You can't have BR with 15000 active users.
Just give them Project Entropia scent in the activities and they will piss their pants.EU community is not a gamer driven community.
I'd love a BR but I am fully aware its not going to happen and its not going to work.

My target is not the EU comunity which will remain at the same numbers in the next ''two centuries'', or even go lower. My target is under 25 years old, everything. These represent around 65% of the gamers world wide. Entropia need to have a 'fast fun' posibility too,'battle royale' style and more importantly to be able to attract this huge clients segment. Mostly these clients are find on mobile platforms 51% and console 25% (pc 24%) of the entire gaming market. Mobile games are goin up in the next years. This market is 140 bn dolars now, probably duble in next 5 -10 years. So...HUGEEE! Entropia need to keep his 'way' but need to have another posibility too for larger markets. Which may have the ability to bring the client and make known his contain. I dont know of any game to have entropia style and shooters fast fun style, both in one. I talk here about a 'game changer'. Two of the best battle royale games made 3.5 bilion dolars revenue only in 2018, i mean WTF we talking around here man, mind blowing. More then 50% revenue is mobile. Crazy...isnt it? The future looks nice and entropia realy need to be there to take what she deserves.

Why don't we just combine all the recent ideas and evolve EU into a cross-platform tower defense battle royale powered by machine learning that loots blockchain collectibles and lets us buy ammo with crypto?

And every time you global your avatar yells "yeeet!".

Why don't we just combine all the recent ideas and evolve EU into a cross-platform tower defense battle royale powered by machine learning that loots blockchain collectibles and lets us buy ammo with crypto?

And every time you global your avatar yells "yeeet!".

your ideea is realy beyond stupidity, Mr Ditritus .
I will actualy love the ideea of a battle royale entropia based. Very nice actualy !

Imho this nailed it down.

My target is not the EU comunity which will remain at the same numbers in the next ''two centuries'', or even go lower. My target is under 25 years old, everything. These represent around 65% of the gamers world wide.

Sorry but exactly that group has not mostly not enough cash to survive in EU.
Its students and kids, still in education with a fairly low income compared to those actually playing EU.

I have no exact data, maybe MA has.
I think average EU player is 30+ and its good how it is, as there sits the money MA needs to keep EU going.

Its one thing to have 1mio Fortnite players who buy a skin for a few dollars sponsored by parents, and a completely different story to have an serious EU player who needs at least 25k PED investment in gear to survive in the top league.

Hope you get the point.
EU aims onto a completely different group of people than this BR hype game.

Its one thing to have 1mio Fortnite players who buy a skin for a few dollars sponsored by parents, and a completely different story to have an serious EU player who needs at least 25k PED investment in gear to survive in the top league.

don't underestimate the mass of small payers... let's take FFXI for example, 500k players, each paying about $15 each month... that's 7.5 Million dollars a month...

now compare that to entropia top 50 players each investing $30k, that's only 1.5 million dollars and that only once...

apart from that, EU doesn't need BR...

To underestimate this huge part of the possible customers is realy a big mistake in my opinion, but ofc is only my opinion. Still... br is only to bring them ingame to know what entropia is about and maybe 5% to remain here for many years. E-sports will become one of the biggest industry in a few years and if you r not there,and entropia dont have a esports part now, well....probably will never be if not start now. Everybody will play something linked with an esport in a few years. Entropia have alot of very good things and unique, but simplicity and top marketing is not the strong suit.

p.s. what is a esport game in my opinion? to not be get it wrong and to be clear. Is a part of a game or a game where a gamer can use his personal skill ,tenacity and real experience in that game, not the ingame number of skill or experience .

Last edited:

Not going to lie, I legit thought this thread was a troll post at first. EU has literally none of the gameplay elements of a BR style game nor the infrastructure to support one nor even the spirit of one. The core game mechanics would essentially need to be rewritten from scratch to make this possible.

The foundational stuff isn't there. The controls/movement/weap swapping are extremely slow and clunky and unresponsive half the time -- games like Fortnite and PUBG are geared for twitch-style gaming. Imagine trying to adopt a rapid style of play to EU. I'm jogging my slow ass avatar and see you and throw out a trap then try to swap to rifle and stare in agony at my screen while I wait for the stupid cooldown before I can swap. Sure, they could speed everything up for a mini game, but you get my point. Think about how painful it is just doing simple things in EU like switching from your tagger to your main. Think about all the lag and failures and crap we get when there's more than 10 avatars in one area. You are asking for them to literally develop an entirely different game with entirely new infrastructure within the current one, and we don't even have working chat in a 16 year old product.

So then let's pretend that MA got some massive investment and created a BR style mini game to attract new players. What then? You are drawing in these players for an entirely and drastically different style of game play than the core product. Play this out in your head, m8:

So I'm an adderall-popping 19 year old and I come try your fancy new F2P BR game and ok.. it's not bad.. wait so this is part of a bigger game that involves real money... let's check this out... .hmmm.. weird the gameplay here is insanely dull, slow, clunky, grindy, and holy shit does that gun really cost more than my Honda Civic?! WTF?! fuck this i'm out...

unfortunately is true, yes i was a hunter many years but now is just too slow and difficult even for me, they move in super slow motion and are extremly more then safe in everything, but i need to light this bulb, just to be seen and think about . You said two different styles, yes....you came as a new customer, you can choose and you can stay here and both will go ahead alot more years. They realy need to adapt to the new market and the future which is ESPORTS. I believe is my duty for almost 15 years spent in entropia . I could shut up and maybe it would be better but big things come from small talks like this at first. Thank you.

Last edited:

the battle royale idea is more of a arena thing as opposed to an instanced solo so it's not right to try to compare the two genres. battlesim isn't even a sim. and in my outrageous opinion battesim is a fail in design and implementation. it's just a bad idea. they might be able to combine the ideas since outright battle royale probably won't work in this game but maybe a battlesim royale might.

did i also mention how much i hate instances and instancing - well i might make an exception for battlesim royale. and maybe one for detritis. theres no persistent universe that i know that's worth playing. if there is, show me.

and maybe one for detritis. theres no persistent universe that i know that's worth playing. if there is, show me.

What about the one you are playing now? Or was that part of the joke?

Back