BP: 100 QR pioneer gloves

dolera

Old Alpha
Selling my 100 QR pioneer gloves BP.
This is the last BP i've left - selling this one makes the end of my crafting 'carrier' without a way back.

Selling for 200 ped
if that's too much for you, feel free to make an offer. Also feel free to discuss the value of the BP, imput from experienced armour crafters is appreciated.

As this is not an auction, the sale doesnt have a predefined end date, though if it's taking too long, i might very well pick the best offer available at that time.

do you know rougly how many clicks it took to get it up to 1.0QR?

i'd have thought a full qr bp like that (especially such a good bp for skilling) would bring more money in. you'd save a helluva lot more money than 200ped skilling from 0skill with that one than you would skilling with a 0.01QR.

also surprised at how little interest this is bringing in :scratch2:

whats goin on with the armour biz lately? :scratch2::scratch2:

The last 1.0 Pioneer gloves BP went for 35 PED.

So it seems that 200 is a bit too much...

I am not in game to check, but PEAuction has it...

The last 1.0 Pioneer gloves BP went for 35 PED.

So it seems that 200 is a bit too much...

:rolleyes: someone had luck, whow.

i've watched the price for those bp's for a while, as i wanted to know the marketvalue, and i've seen 40ish QR bp's selling for a buyout that was 100x tt value (so QR in peds) Higher QR BP's sold for an even higher ratio.

Anyway, if you want one 'some day', it might be better to watch the auction, else make me an offer (and that's not necessarily a 200 ped offer)

do you know rougly how many clicks it took to get it up to 1.0QR?

i'd have thought a full qr bp like that (especially such a good bp for skilling) would bring more money in. you'd save a helluva lot more money than 200ped skilling from 0skill with that one than you would skilling with a 0.01QR.

also surprised at how little interest this is bringing in :scratch2:

whats goin on with the armour biz lately? :scratch2::scratch2:

how many clicks? dunno, but it's a lot, that for sure. 0.1 improvement every 40 clicks i guesstimate. It has been a while ago that i touched a crafting machine ;)
You definitely save more than 200 ped, waaaay more. I think many ppl prefer settler shin guards (or something like that) for skilling, so that would explain why there's not much interest.

What's going on in armour biz? i wish i knew ;) personally i stopped crafting alltogether because crafting usefull things are too expensive to craft on a limited budget. (but that's true for the whole game nowadays :()

IMO if you don't get at least 200 for it, stuff it back in your book until people start to appreciate QR.

P.M. sent with one question but no answer...

ty

Wow so I match the offer from 9 years ago. 35 ped

It takes 30k clicks to get the Blueprint from QR1 to QR100

how many clicks? dunno, but it's a lot, that for sure. 0.1 improvement every 40 clicks i guesstimate. It has been a while ago that i touched a crafting machine ;)
You definitely save more than 200 ped, waaaay more. I think many ppl prefer settler shin guards (or something like that) for skilling, so that would explain why there's not much interest.

What's going on in armour biz? i wish i knew ;) personally i stopped crafting alltogether because crafting usefull things are too expensive to craft on a limited budget. (but that's true for the whole game nowadays :()

Thank you for your input Noorie. It might have been different when the question was asked but the information certainly is useful.
30k clicks @ .41 ped is roughly 12k ped TT value.

The offers are noted. I'll leave you in uncertainty for a bit as I am not convinced that 40 ped does reflect the value of the BP.

I bought mine cheaper than 40.

(I have a face guard BP, but the recipe is identical)

Thank you for your input Noorie. It might have been different when the question was asked but the information certainly is useful.
30k clicks @ .41 ped is roughly 12k ped TT value.

The offers are noted. I'll leave you in uncertainty for a bit as I am not convinced that 40 ped does reflect the value of the BP.

Very well, I retract my offer of 40 PED.

If you are ready to end your crafting career I can offer a bid of 50 ped

:yay::yay::yay:

I'll take it for 75 ped

time for a weekend bump.
if no more bids arrive in 24h the auction is over 24h after this post
else the auction will end 48h after this post.

Back