Core mobs

Hey Tei,

It seems some of our volunteers improperly classified a few mobs that are globalling quite a bit right now, I've corrected the ones I see, but any additional details you notice on specific mobs are welcome. This way I can identify them in the database and reassign their planet, thanks.

Hi Meculus,

Thanks but it still do not add up.

Calypso turnover on 25th March was 468351.
Core Evi turnover on this day was 320194.
Core Harb 164392.
Just those two event mobs together give more turnover than Caly is showing ATM.
At the same day Ark turnover magically is way higher than usually (since beginning of Easter Mayhem) while they do not have any events going on.

I guess you fixed Core Eviscerators to Calypso but Core Harbingers are still assigned to Arkadia.

Also bosses from Core are still as generic mob (0) (this have minimal impact cause there is not that much globals on those, but just on topic of current event)
Those are:
- General Bia Gen x
- General Kratos Gen x
- General Zelus Gen x
where x is 01, 02 ... 05

Regardless if your volunteers do this on purpose or they simply do not have clue what is happening in EU, I think you should reconsider their help, as they make more harm than good it seems.
If you need some occasional help with site, let me know.

Argonaut and Ambulimax are currently assigned to Arkadia, too.

As I understand it, mobs occurring both on Calypso and RT used to be ignored in this section, even if 90+% of turnover occurred on Calypso.

Loads of new robots on Calypso, please make sure that your volunteers do not assign it to Ark again ;p

Argonaut and Ambulimax are currently assigned to Arkadia, too.

As I understand it, mobs occurring both on Calypso and RT used to be ignored in this section, even if 90+% of turnover occurred on Calypso.

Correct, any universal mob type is unassigned. I'll correct this, thank you.

I appreciate all the detail here from you guys, going through and addressing the next wave now, thanks.

Meculus, please check is The Sand King is not wrongly assigned to Cyrene ;)

It was only big HOF mob yesterday and Cyrene turnover jumped a lot in comparison to normal activity there...

Looks like a lot of the old bots are assigned wrong. Even troopers and Legionnaire are being thrown on the dump list.

Looks like a lot of the old bots are assigned wrong. Even troopers and Legionnaire are being thrown on the dump list.

Naming of some robots (e.g. Trooper, Droka, but not Drone) seems to have changed from 'Robot Generation xx' to 'Robot Gen xx'. This happened around March 16th. So technically those are new maturities of old bots. :)

Daikiba is wrongly assigned to Arkadia at the moment.

Back