Question: Does gathering the required event items guarantee the prize to be a PoE???

sitram

Marauder
Society
Agents of Entropy
Adrian Adi Martis
Hi,

I read these days on EF a lot of posts where everyone is convinced that once you have all those event items gathered you will be rewarded with a PoE armor set.

Was there any official announcement that I missed or a post from one of the MA officials that stated that anyone who will collect the required event items will automatically receive a PoE armor set? :scratch2:

All I know is the info posted here in the "EBN: RDI searching for new robot technology" announcement.

MA said:
Any colonist who acquire a complete sample set should present it to RDI to collect a reward.

All I can understand from this is that MA will give a reward to those who have all the items required. But it doesn't say that the reward is defenitly a PoE.

Maybe just a couple of avatars will be awarded with a PoE, the rest will receive some L weapons or some other stuff.

Please comment on this.

Regards,
Sitram

The email has said this and I quote:

The Government will reward colonists that can salvage all the pieces of new technology with 15 complete sets of Protector of the Empire armor.

The Government will reward colonists that can salvage all the pieces of new technology with 15 complete sets of Protector of the Empire armor.

From this I can read that there are 15 PoE sets that will be awarded during this event.

Does it mean that the only prizes will be the PoE sets. :scratch2:

case closed or what!? :)

Does it mean that the only prizes will be the PoE sets. :scratch2:

Well there are still 10 days left of the event, so anything is possible! :)

(but I doubt it)

Well there are still 10 days left of the event, so anything is possible! :)

I think there will be more prizes and just some of the avatars that gather all the pieces will loot a PoE armor set.

Or maybe something like a lottery.

By gathering all the pieces you receive a ticket to the 15 PoE armor sets lottery but you also receive a prize. In case you don't win one of the PoE armor sets, at least you have the consolation prize you received with your ticket for the trouble of gathering all the parts.

So you are saying this:

• MA is going to give away 15 POE.
  • MA is giving all players 3x skill gain for nearly a month.
  • MA is going to give us all christmas gifts as usual when near christmas (i think at least).
AND!

• MA is also going to give out some extra surprize rewards for those who are not able to collect the full collection of technology!

Well, not that i would be angry if they did, its just... well... that would be most generous of MA.

to me, this means that any colonist that salvage all the pieces of new technology will be rewarded with 15 complete sets of Protector of the Empire armor .....
can it be read in any other way ??

so get out there and get all the pieces and get your 15 sets of PoE armor :yay:

S V :cool:

to me, this means that any colonist that salvage all the pieces of new technology will be rewarded with 15 complete sets of Protector of the Empire armor .....
can it be read in any other way ??

so get out there and get all the pieces and get your 15 sets of PoE armor :yay:

S V :cool:

I will settle for one set :cool:

This message says that every colonists who has all the items will have 15 PoE sets.

As a result, if 100 hunters have found all items, MA will give 100 x 15 = 1500 PoE Sets.

No? :D

Maybe Marco or someone form MA could clarify this? :scratch2:

I have yet to see this email, so I don't believe it was ever sent. Its all a hoax :silly2:

Actually this message means that those colonists that can salvage all the pieces of new technology will be rewarded with 15 POE. Those colonists here refer to a group of 15 persons. This group will be rewarded with 15 POE. The only thing that is uncertain in the message is how these 15 sets of POE will be devided between the 15 colonists, however it is quite clear that they will get one set each (that would be a sound solotion).

Here is the email as it was sent to me:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Here is the email as it was sent to me:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Neither Rockchick or I have received this email. Even though we do get other MA emails and support case updates etc.

Odd really, maybe we are not on their prime email list :scratch2:

...Those colonists here refer to a group of 15 persons...

You say it, MA did not. :D

...The only thing that is uncertain in the message is how these 15 sets of POE will be devided between the 15 colonists...

Excellent one, you killed me loling. :laugh:
Do you really estimate it will be a major issue for MA to divide 15 sets into 15 colonists? ;)

You say it, MA did not. :D

Excellent one, you killed me loling. :laugh:
Do you really estimate it will be a major issue for MA to divide 15 sets into 15 colonists? ;)

OK. It all comes down to this:
MA has said that they will give away 15 sets of POE.
MA has said that those 15 sets of POE will be rewarded to colonists that can gather all the needed items.
SO: The 15 sets of POE will be handed out in excange for the items, this means that all between 1 and 15 persons can end up with a full set of POE (1 person can theoretically get them all).
This much we do know.

The question is this: Will it drop more "new technology" items than need for the 15 sets of POE or just enough for trading into the sets.

If it will drop more than needed than, sure, no one knows how MA will reward that.

But if drops exactly the number needed for the armors, then this question is absoleet.

Thats what i was aiming at...

;)
Actually this message means that those colonists that can salvage all the pieces of new technology will be rewarded with 15 POE. Those colonists here refer to a group of 15 persons. This group will be rewarded with 15 POE. The only thing that is uncertain in the message is how these 15 sets of POE will be devided between the 15 colonists, however it is quite clear that they will get one set each (that would be a sound solotion).

Where does it say " 15 colonist" ?????
it says " those colonists that can salvage all the pieces of new technology will be rewarded with 15 sets of PoE "
it does not by any means say " 15 colonists "

So to say that this message actually means this or that is wrong....
That is what you think it actually means..
I think it actually means something else, and what MA actually means can yet be something completely different...
If nothing else that is something I have learnead over the last + 3 years ;)

S V :D

[..]
The 15 sets of POE will be handed out in excange for the items, this means that all between 1 and 15 persons can end up with a full set of POE (1 person can theoretically get them all).
This much we do know.
[..]
Thats what i was aiming at...

I agree with you in the post above. :wise:

Some official update on this would be much appreciated.

Marco, Justin... can you help us with this matter? :D

Regards,
Sitram

Hi :)

There will be only 15 sets of POE armor rewarded in this event. Each player can collect 1 or more if he/she has the parts needed.

There will be an announcement today giving more info about where and when you can exchange and collect POE armor after the event has ended.

Justin:)

Hi :)

There will be only 15 sets of POE armor rewarded in this event. Each player can collect 1 or more if he/she has the parts needed.

There will be an announcement today giving more info about where and when you can exchange and collect POE armor after the event has ended.

Justin:)

Hey Justin, whats your opinion that low or mid level players had no chance of ever getting these armour sets ?

Its simply down to how big your ped card is no ?

OK, we wanted clarification, and we've got it:

Anyone that can deliver a complete sample set of 21 parts at the ceremony will be awarded a full set of Protector of the Empire armor.

From the Client loader, today

So, ANYONE who presents a full set of 21 pieces WILL get PoE Armour...
But MA have confirmed that only 15 sets of PoE are available..

Sounds to me like those contraction units will be in limited supply.

Loot one now, and hold out for the big bucks ;)

Sounds to me like those contraction units will be in limited supply.

Loot one now, and hold out for the big bucks ;)

If I loot one, I'll show my bare arse in Woolworths Window. :)

As part of their closing down sale? :)

Especially because of that ! lmao...

talk about dissaperaing into a black hole pmsl... (probably too crass that one... sorry lmao...)

If I loot one, I'll show my bare arse in Woolworths Window. :)

That'd be sweet dude. And we'll all be there with cameras...

er... fancy a SEG hunt? ;)

Thanks for sharing this Justin. :)

Back