Coffee for Marco

Billy (BB)

Guardian
Society
Dragons Shadow ~Founder~
Billy BB Braston
Here ya go man a fresh cup of coffee for ya.

mug.jpg

How is the up date going?

I'll gladly be Marco's personal coffee bitch (you know, the one that makes and serves his coffee... not that I, Coffee, will be his bitch... unless I can get a mod fap out of it at least) for the sake of a speedy restart on the servers.

HAHAHAHA good idea!

*starts cleaning my apartment*

I do recall we were promised by Marco an updated FAQ after the one and only FAQ edition. (excluding individual post responses)

My house is already clean and I am so borred I actually started to do the work I was supposed to do for university....
Marco, how about a short statement when will it be up again? We don't need an hour when it will be up, but just tell us if it's gonna be today, tomorrow or in a week....

Ma has gone on vacation for the next month they will look at the servers when they return :eek:

I think Marco and the staff needs Redbull more than coffee!

GIMME EU OR I Pour a Hot coffee in your LAP

I think Marco and the staff needs Redbull more than coffee!

BLASPHEMER!!! :mad:

I'll have to try to dig up the post now where Marco stated the most consumed beverage at office was coffee. :laugh:

Edit: Found it.... quote from supplied Q. & A. link

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...on.html?highlight=Coffee+office+mindark+Marco

Hellfire: whats the drink of choice in the office at MA?
Marco_MindArk: Coffee. Enormous amounts. And water. Not much cola or Red Bull though.

BLASPHEMER!!! :mad:

I'll have to try to dig up the post now where Marco stated the most consumed beverage at office was coffee. :laugh:

That is fact I remember the same post :D

Thanks for the coffee. The MA/FPC offices are bustling with energy and final tests and tweaks. No ETA yet.

(but I can say that I today took steps for the future, to remove the "No Loot"-system from mobs! More info will come late fall. Would you like that? ,-)

Thanks for the coffee. The MA/FPC offices are bustling with energy and final tests and tweaks. No ETA yet.

(but I can say that I today took steps for the future, to remove the "No Loot"-system from mobs! More info will come late fall. Would you like that? ,-)

No more "no loot"! :eek:

Back to the old days!

:eek:

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Faints dead away....

:eek::eek: Marco, i love u :hug: in a not gay way :p

wow!..just wow..

Webster's Dictionary

Awesome - :marco's picture here:

Also.....omgomgomgomgomg

MA-speak translation-module enaged.
Possibilities found: 2

1) You will not get any 'this create didn't carry any loot'. Also, you will not get to see a loot-window, or get any loot at all

2) You will spend 10 ped or more on a single mob, only to receive a cool loot-window with one single animal oil residue

MA-speak translation-module disengaged

WoW indeed, however lets stay focussed on the here and now and get us all back in.

becarefull what you wish for

now all the no looters will take a pec from the 2 pec looters so no every one loots 1 pec

just kidding it is great news even if it does cut out the ammount of loots from others

perhaps the balancing team is getting there groove on

Omg

That would be awsome cant w8 for that update now

OMG Finally we have a Response to the VU 6.2 Outrage OMG Amazing Marco just Amazing i Look forward to Seeing that

WOOOOOOW :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I can't believe that! I must be halucinating from the lack of EU....

Are you serious? I mean.... *faints*

Although the implemenataion of this may not do anything at all to change the overall outcome of loot, I must say, not having to see that message anymore will be truly wonderful.

Marco has been awake for too long and has completely lost his mind!! :silly2:
Just don't let the accounting department find out what has happened!

brilliant news!

I woot for loot :wtg:

...(but I can say that I today took steps for the future, to remove the "No Loot"-system from mobs! More info will come late fall. Would you like that? ,-)

Who are you and what have you done with Marco???

Thanks for that tidbit of info, but dude, get back to work! LOL

Thanks!

AG

Back