Version Update 10.3 Content List

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.3
2009-11-18

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

RESETTLEMENT UPDATE

Imperial Zoological Scouts have noticed further evolution of the fauna of Calypso: several of the creatures have developed new noises. Scientists believe that this may be from selective pressure from colonist hunting activities. As creatures producing ordinary noises attracted more attention from hunters, individuals producing dissimilar noises gained evolutionary advantage, and now dominate the population.

The Billgren Deer mall has been rebuilt but is not yet open to the public. A formal re-opening ceremony will be held in the near future; time and date for this will be announced.

Finally, Crystal Palace Space Station is back. Having served as a refugee camp for the thousands of colonists evacuated in the World-Fire, Crystal Palace have been extensively refurbished, and almost three months on the day after the Resettlement began, the space station is again open to the public! Please note that auctioneers have not yet arrived to Crystal Palace, so the auction service is not available there.

Transport to and from the space station will be serviced by the temporary interplanetary teleporter service. A one way ticket is 25 PED. NOTE: this is a temporary solution.

There is an unknown fault in the Oyster Island teleporter, making it impossible to teleport there. Technicians are on route to fix the problem. The problem is not caused by sabotage from Wastelanders. Please remain calm.

NEW DISTRIBUTION

• New client download system allowing for download using either the regular download from server or using Bittorrent DNA. EULA for Bittorrent DNA is available here: http://www.bittorrent.com/legal/bittorrent-dna-eula
  • Major performance and structure upgrades to prepare EU for new planets
  • Content is no longer distributed as a lot of small files, but as a small number of .pak files
  • The majority of the content files are now encrypted to increase security; unfortunately, this upgrade requires a re-download of the affected content
  • Total disk file size considerably reduced, allowing future patches to download faster
FIXED ISSUES

• Improved performance at several locations
  • Fixed issue where some estate terminals caused internal error
  • Fixed collision on several plants
  • Fixed collision on transparent walls in Minopolis
  • Fixed several terrain issues
  • Fixed bad fits between corridor and balcony in Genesis G apartment
  • Fixed insufficient lighting in bank building
  • Fixed several items being misaligned to the ground
  • Landed Miwak teleporter and trade center
KNOWN ISSUES

• Faulty effects on some teleporters
  • At technician, items have faulty grey texture
  • One claim marker at Outback Land Area 33, and one turret at Outback Land Area 49 are hovering
  • Several sounds and special effects are missing
  • Missing some textures on the towers and some objects at Crystal Palace
  • Logging out at Crystal Palace may place the avatar on top of the roof when logging back in
  • Some objects misaligned to the terrain
A patch for VU10.3 is being finalized, which will address the Known Issues, above. The patch will be released in a few days time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Originally Posted Here

So CP is back :)
But, wolv is still floating i suppose...

The problem is not caused by sabotage from Wastelanders. Please remain calm.
:laugh: lol

Eeeeh... ok...

25 ped one way to CP... and no auction. =/

Last edited:
C..................................P

CP :yay: CP :yay: CP :yay: CP :yay:

:wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

No fix to the buggy Auto-Use then? Mine still halts after a couple of shots.

Support case submitted..

Last edited:
poker.jpg

:rolleyes:

and again ...

Tamers are forgotten :mad: THX ONCE MORE

maybe pets come back next year or the one after ?!?!?!

BIG THX TO MA ! ITS JUST YEARS OF WAITING NOW !

The problem is not caused by sabotage from Wastelanders. Please remain calm.

I wonder if this statement is because of the "Wastelanders broke the rig" rumors :laugh:

Tamers are forgotten :mad: THX ONCE MORE

Check Marcos posts and you will see they are working on taming, and that they (at the time of that post) had not decided if they were to re-introduce it as it was and then improve it, or improve and then implement it again...

It will come, but as Marco has said already, it will take time.

keep 'em coming ;)

C

Transport to and from the space station will be serviced by the temporary interplanetary teleporter service. A one way ticket is 25 PED. NOTE: this is a temporary solution.

@ MArco

oK. Hangars not re-installed yet.
Will the TP fee for CPSS be splited with the pilots same as with CND TP fee?

weird that torrent link they have up has accept or not accept for the torrent thing yet none are clickable for me.. just text:S

Taming will come during 2010. It is one of those systems that probably isn't just converted, but rather evolved, when it is released.

wow 2010 :mad::confused::mad::confused:

pretty hard not to freak out :banghead: i started taming with the first VU that indruced em , spendet ( invested ) lots in skilling ...

well i better shut up because i am afraid , complaining reduce loot :scratch2::loco::scratch2:

The Billgren Deer mall has been rebuilt but is not yet open to the public. A formal re-opening ceremony will be held in the near future; time and date for this will be announced.

aaahhh the "in the near future" part again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

so players with a secondary avatar pay a total of 100 ped (2 avatars with return ticket included) for having a storage on CP. The rest will have to tp up and down several times if they dont want to weigh sevaral hundreds of kilos and no option to auction either...

download time 1:18:00, taking relativity in to account, the digits can be years, months, weeks, days, hours and so on...

Rgds,

Sissi

ps: any news on the redesigned CP would be much appreciated. Specially the number of domes and setup.

so players with a secondary avatar pay a total of 100 ped (2 avatars with return ticket included) for having a storage on CP. The rest will have to tp up and down several times if they dont want to weigh sevaral hundreds of kilos and no option to auction either...

download time 1:18:00, taking relativity in to account, the digits can be years, months, weeks, days, hours and so on...

Rgds,

Sissi

ps: any news on the redesigned CP would be much appreciated. Specially the number of domes and setup.

There are still four domes, like before. but now you take the TP to the domes like you do on CND. there is no north/south though. it is much faster to get back than running the long hallways. lots of good hills there, but not too steep. lots of green dots, like an Rx event :p

thanks

but no thanks? no i'm just kidding. Any update is welcome and am thankful. This just got me all excited until I read the list of updates. This doesn't sound like 10.3 more like 10.299 or whatever. A guess CP is a big deal. Other than that no new content. Just a few fixes.
When can I get my Vivo sound back?
When can I read how much muscle oil I looted?
Can we fix Wolverine?
Can we straighten this auto-tool issue?
I would love mentoring to be soon!
Taming? What is that???

much love
-Davin
:wtg::wtg:

Thanks for CP

Great that we have CP. Too bad we don't have auction YET. I hope it will be implemented soon.

A heads up - I originally stated that the furniture and decoration tweaks would come in 10.4. It will now come in 10.6. However, 10.6 is still scheduled to come before Christmas.

10.4 and 10.5 are mainly code releases, with limited art/content updates.

:eek:

3 more VUs scheduled to arrive before Christmas!

:eek:

Does Marco could you confirm a an auction ( and stoc ) will be implemented on cp ? :)

Good to see CP back.

HOWEVER

Downloading this update on my laptop works fine EXCEPT 7 hours remaining!

Downloading on my main computer does NOT work. I even threw off Entropia there, went to the website to try download through there but ofcourse I get the message it is not available.

So my bad ass comp I made especially for EU can not even download lol

Sorry but this is utter crap

woot

keep 'm coming MA !!
every new patch is a step closer to heaven

a small patch for Entropia, a giant leap for ..................(fill in yourself, I choose loot)

Imperial Zoological Scouts have noticed further evolution of the fauna of Calypso: several of the creatures have developed new noises. Scientists believe that this may be from selective pressure from colonist hunting activities. As creatures producing ordinary noises attracted more attention from hunters, individuals producing dissimilar noises gained evolutionary advantage, and now dominate the population.

Anyone know what this means?

Anyone know what this means?

new mob i think

Back