What should i do........

Zap_98

Hatchling
Ok, here's the problem. My parents wont let me deposit. Now I am somewhat established. I have full goblin (good condition), the weakest carbine imaginable, and 3 pieces of clothing. (uncolored pants/ shirt and Havok Thong which i got pretty cheap at an auction).

Currently I sweat and i make a pathetic 2 ped a day. I'd like to hopefully be able to make more. What should i do? I like the game quite a bit and i really dont want to quit when i can no longer sweat. I have an idea myself for money but one user i told flat out laughed at me (it seemed so to me anyways).

What should i do?

Zap_98 said:
Ok, here's the problem. My parents wont let me deposit. Now I am somewhat established. I have full goblin (good condition), the weakest carbine imaginable, and 3 pieces of clothing. (uncolored pants/ shirt and Havok Thong which i got pretty cheap at an auction).

Currently I sweat and i make a pathetic 2 ped a day. I'd like to hopefully be able to make more. What should i do? I like the game quite a bit and i really dont want to quit when i can no longer sweat. I have an idea myself for money but one user i told flat out laughed at me (it seemed so to me).

What should i do?

Convince your parents to let you deposit :D

Hmm, seriously tho. I think your only option is to gather sweat and fruits and await the new "Animal Poop Collector" profession.

DD
:evilking:

Sry to say Zap, but you're screwed mate :D
If you're underage, then you need them to help you deposit. Unless, of course, you can convince an older friend to deposit for you ;)

Svetlana said:
Unless, of course, you can convince an older friend to deposit for you ;)

This is actually what I do. I give my buddy the cash and he deposits in game for me.

If you have money of your own but aren't old enough to deposit with a credit card, try using one of those pre-paid Visa cards if you can get one yourself. It works like a Visa card but you can only spend what you put into it. I don't think there is an age limit on one of these cards. The other possibility is if you have a checking account at a local bank, get a check card. At any rate with either of these options you will probably still have to sneak around your parents to deposit with either method, not that any of us have ever had to do that before :D

wait up few yours when u are old enough, then deposit

PE is basicly ppl for 18+ there is always mario for ya

In the old days it was possible, that doesn't help you much though I reckon...

Have you tried finding a mob on which you loose very very little while hunting it? For starters get rid of the armor and all clothing etc and only keep your weapon and ammo... it's a long shot but you never know. As for what mob you'll have to find out yourself... obviously a weak mob you can kill easily without dying, but for the rest it's up to everyone's own taste. 'Do what works for you' a very good friend told me when I tried mining, same applies here I think.

Also check out Dino's hunting tips over at EP (run a search).

helps to have an older brother... if my parents new how much i depoed id be dead...

Its hard nowadays... it really depends on how much you want to play this game. Find someone with paypal (or if you have one yourself) and get them to deposit a couple dollars a month or so for you. That is the easiest way and best way. Theres other ways but it will take far too long for too little gain. If you have absolutely no money what so ever, then you have to reconsider if buying a computer and internet line is really a wise choice. Oh yeah, it helps if you have a job too.

how much can you sell fruits for?

Fruits are 6-7 PEC (cents) each.

I like the prepaid visa card thing. Are you sure it would work though? (I know tons of places that have them)

I have this same problem i got a decent mentor who helps me alot and when i am low on cash i hunt with my soc like high mobs that loot nicely and if i am truely broke i hike to oil rig and die 10-20 times but i usually get oil.

Bro, what i did was stole my parent CC and deposited 800$ when i was 15 ;)

That's what addiction does to you...

I paid em back ofcourse :silly2:

Zee said:

:eek:
Looniehouse for you!

The prepaid visa should work as it has the same 16 digit code as a real CC does. But I would double check where ever you can get one, they would know better about the cards ability to be used for online transactions.

Zee said:

:eek: how long did it take you to pay that back?

Paid em back when i was 16, used a small amount of savings...

But if i didnt do that when i was 15 i wouldnt be where i am today.

P.S Btw kids i do NOT Endorse this kind of actions in ANY way.

It was stupid but i do not regret it now ;)

Zee said:
Paid em back when i was 16, used a small amount of savings...

But if i didnt do that when i was 15 i wouldnt be where i am today.

P.S Btw kids i do NOT Endorse this kind of actions in ANY way.

It was stupid but i do not regret it now ;)

:eek: You don't regret lying and stealing from your parents?

I hate to say it but if you were my son, I would have kicked you out on the street for that. It seems you have a lot of growing up to do!

Machman said:
:eek: You don't regret lying and stealing from your parents?

I hate to say it but if you were my son, I would have kicked you out on the street for that. It seems you have a lot of growing up to do!

Well ofcourse i felt pretty bad about it.. and paid them the money back straight away really.

About your comment of growing up, i really don't see the need for this statement since you really don't know me and i have grown up from when i was 15 ofcourse.

I guess it's life, about learning from your mistakes and moving on.

Where i am now in pe is great, i donate some money i get from PE to my parent every now and then, so they are kinda ok about it now :)

Well, I'm not going to proclaim myself a saint in this matter. Teenage development can be hard on everyone, and I left home at 17 because of disagreements with my parents.

It is only by being a parent that I can look at some of my past actions in a harshly critical light with genuine compassion for my parents. This is the growing up I am refering to.

You are right, I don't know you, so I can only judge you on your current statements - and you seem to have a remarkable smugness now, justifying stealing from your parents and even jokingly recommending this strategy to a newcomer on this forum.

I just believe you must have remarkably forgiving and patient parents.

What was your excuse? - Were you living in poverty and driven to desparate acts out of starvation?

- Were you physically abused by your parents and so looking for some means of retribution?

- Or were you basically just being a selfish git?

It really should be no concern of mine how you choose to treat others in your life. It is your life, and people will make or break ties with you based on how you treat them.

Anyway chin up! and I wish you the best in your relationship with your parents and loved ones. :)

But don't joke about stealing from others so lightheartedly! ;)

I have great parents.
Get along with them fine.
Have great relationships with friends in and out of game.
I am not smug or anything what you said.
I did not jokingly recommend this to anyone.
GL, cya ingame maybe we can hunt some :)

My first post was to explain what I did in this situation, maybe if it crossed his mind he would read what i said and refrain from what i did.

Plz dont respond to this as it is the end.

P.S I already have 2 parents, i don't need 3 thanks.

2 is enough!!! :)

Back to the original question.

Zap_98 what country are you in?

In the UK we got a thing called Spash Plastic which allows you to go to certain shops and load money on to it which you can then use to pay via Pay-by-cash. Used this method myself and works well tho can be slow if tranferrring to card from bank account.

Other method is PayPal and Game-Time.info. Again used this method and seems to work execellently tho the first use can be slow as you have to wait on a 'phone call rom the company just to confirm, after this tho no problems. You pay game-time via PayPal then send you an e-mail with certificate numbers you then enter in.

Check out the Pay-by-Cash site is the best bet for payment methods.

Hope this helps.

Rusty

Well, as long as a 15 year old United States resident can carry out these payment methods independantly i am fine. I dont need to sneak around my parents. They just dont like giving out credit card info over the net.

I'll look into the prepaid visa and pay by cash. Thanks for the suggestions. I expect to be depositing soon :)

Cool zap think you wanna hook me up :p

Thanks for all the replies :) i expected this thread to be about 2 posts long. I just have a few more stupid questions to ask (I think i know the answers, i'm just checking... I have anxiety disorder)

If i use prepaid visa, I click that i'm using a visa card right?

For the holder name i just enter my first and last name right? It doesnt have to match names in the credit car companies database or whatever, right?

The $10 fee for registering a credit card/pre-paid visa is a deposit, right? After going through with that i'll see PEDs in my account, right?

Do i need some sort of account at the bank carrying them to buy a prepaid card? (pre paid gift card)

Plz answer my horribly stupid questions :) ty.

Last edited:
Zap_98 said:
The $10 fee for registering a credit card/pre-paid visa is a deposit, right? After going through with that i'll see PEDs in my account, right?

Plz answer my horribly stupid questions :) ty.

I don't know about prepaid VISA, but I assume it is as a normal Visa card when you deposit. The 10 USD you transfer is deposit, (The banks take 3.5% of the money) so you will get 96.50 ped ingame money.

Try to search some at www.perc.info
They have more information about deposit/withdrawal

/Kjetil :cool:

hi i have a question that relates to this, im a 16yearold in the uk i have a visa electron card which is like a new form of visa i have no problems depositing as my dad plays and knows the feeling, but do you know if it would work with my card i get payed direct to card and hav an overdraft aswell so it is like a credit card would this work for depositing or shud a be better of asking support?

Back