EBN: Attack repelled

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Interview with CDF Ground Forces Commander at Treasure Island Castle

Jermaine the Anchorman: “You’re watching Entropia Breaking News. I’m your host, Jermaine Johansson.

A robot attack on Treasure Island, just days after Xenobiologist Charles Marvin announced the plan to hatch the Egg. We go immediately to Treasure Island Castle, where our reporter CJ Weave is joined by CDF Ground Forces Commander Yevgeny de Souza and Xenobiologist Charles Marvin.”

CJ Weave: “Thanks, Jermaine. Commander, a robot attack on Calypso soil, and the CDF was nowhere to be seen. What went wrong?”

Brigadier General Yevgeny de Souza: “First of all, we would like to thank the colonists who risked life and limb to repel the attack. That being said, it was simply the case of many small unfortunate events accumulating, resulting in the CDF arriving after the fighting was over. The CDF will review its protocols to make sure that nothing like this ever happens again. We don’t yet know why the robots attacked Treasure Island, of all places, but-

Xenobiologist Charles Marvin: “May I interject, commander? Thank you. It is painfully obvious that the robots want to destroy the Egg! How can you not see that? The Egg must be even more important than we originally thought. Commander, you MUST help us move the Egg to a safer location on Eudoria.”

Yevgeny de Souza: “That won’t be necessary, professor. Like I said: we don’t yet know why the robots attacked Treasure Island Castle. CDF operatives are investigating this as we speak. In the meantime, significant CDF assets will be relocated so as to ensure a quicker response to any future attacks on Treasure Island, or any other part of Ameth... era... Hey, what the hell is going on over there?!”

CDF soldier 1: “Let go of me! You don’t know what you’re doing! Listen to me, THE RX TOLD-”

CDF soldier 2: “Sir! We found Private Duplantier wiring explosives to the Egg incubator. He kept babbling about the RX units and some new weapon that the robots-”

Yevgeny de Souza: “Shut your mouth, corporal. You, cut the feed. NOW!”

Jermaine: ”CJ?

It appears that we have, once again, lost the feed from Treasure Island Castle.

Uhm...

Enjoy these messages from our sponsor, the Omegaton corporation.”
Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
What will impress me would be to log in after the VU and see the sky full of bot ships, even mammoth bot ships we can destroy in teams. Have all teleports disabled and the bot forces huge! Also had better be some TEN items dropping!

They really need to sort that feed out :wise: seems to crash more timers than EU on VU day

I'm curious what they will come up with now...pity I have to leave the house shortly after the servers are supposed to come back online

I hate how MA uses the bot excuse every F'ing time they feel like it.

Please robots, just destroy the egg.

I thought they were if not exactly on our side, then at least neutral? With an unofficial representative in Chug's hideout and so on?
Have you seen what they did to the cute RX-483 at Chugs after VU14? If I'd become that ugly I'd start killing right and left, neutrality or not.

Yay!!!!! One up to the Calypsians!!!!!

What are our Calypso Ground Forces doing, we pay our taxes and they turn up late for the fight...Jesus Christ get a grip did they travel by starfinder with no warp? (not recommended), even our noobies were giving it some large on the steel birds.

Not only that, we have our own defense forces trying to blow up Death's egg....do they have any idea the huge amount of ped coughed up for that little bugger. You know sod the CDF, will can do it ourself....overpaid bunch of useless soliders.

I did some shared was a blast.

so these RX units have got some new weaponry have they???....Mmmmmm GO GET IT!!!

I WANT SOME!!

Maybe they got some XII chips...isn't that right MA?

Rick...LOL

Hopefully they give some notice with the egg hatching so we can take time off work etc. to follow the storyline....

Menace

Strange...I did download some kind of update (>500MB!!) but my clientloader hasn't updated yet and systems are still offline

This could prove interesting... on so many levels.

So does the CDF have the Egg now or what??

So does the CDF have the Egg now or what??

It seems the egg is at TI, with some CDF guards on standby... While the Robots and possibly RX are attacking?

At least. we all go more wast peds there :D My last run on ti steel birds was 20% payback.

At least. we all go more wast peds there :D My last run on ti steel birds was 20% payback.

The most effective weapon against them is to fill up your PED card and throw it at them...

Is this thread the release notes for Calypso or there will be actualy release notes and new stuff :scratch2:

Lock & Load

We`ve got some Asses to kick...

Greetz,
Jason

I want to see the Omegaton messages ;)

CDF PRIORITY ALERT:

NEGOTIATION FAILED -
CDF ANTI-AIR ASSETS FAILING -
PUBLIC URGED: FIND SHELTER OR EVACUATE -

END TRANSMISSION

Ingame, few seconds ago.

they are at Fort Ithica with tanks? They better get movin it's a far drive to PA even!!

Back