Ebn: Robots defeated - migration upon us - ancient civilization on calypso?

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Jermaine Johansson:
You’re watching Entropia Breaking News. I’m your host, Jermaine Johansson.

Today’s top story: The robots have been defeated!

All robot transport ships have vanished, and no Vanguard have been detected for some time.
Imperial Engineers have calculated that the structure of the Vanguards does not allow for greater mass than that of the Vanguard known as Entropy. The robots assaulted us with their most powerful, but yet again Calypso stood victorious.

The CDF is still looking for the traitor Charles Marvin.

In other news: An ancient race of highly intelligent humanoids on Calypso? Rumors have recently been circling about remnants of an ancient indigenous civilization having been discovered near Fort Troy. The CDF has made a thorough investigation and concluded that the so-called alien civilization is nothing but a Thorifioid settlement. The governor’s office has issued a warning that those spreading and/or perpetuating false rumors can and will be indicted for disturbing the public order.

On a lighter note: the Imperial Exobiology Institute have recently released a statement that Eomon pheromone levels have reached the threshold associated with the start of the annual Eomon migration. Pheromone levels have peaked in the following locations:

Nymphtown
Minopolis
Cape Corinth
Livas
Port Atlantis

Every year around this time, the massive Eomon migrate to their summer grazing grounds.
The Imperial Exobiology Institute has predicted Friday this week as the start of the Eomon hunting season. Note however that Imperial Zoological Scouts have yet to make a confirmed observation of Eomon.

Get your gear, grab some friends, and stay tuned to EBN for all your migration related news!
Migration is upon us.

Originally Posted Here

Awesome news :)

Ok Friday I read after hearing ;)

Last edited:
Ain't we champions. Until the autumn, at least.

In other news, when CDF says something isn't important, that something is surely gonna give us a good spanking.

FRIDAY

~Danimal

Eomon on Friday is how I read this text...

Jermaine Johansson:
You’re watching Entropia Breaking News. I’m your host, Jermaine Johansson.
Today’s top story: The robots have been defeated!
All robot transport ships have vanished, and no Vanguard have been detected for some time.
Imperial Engineers have calculated that the structure of the Vanguards does not allow for greater mass than that of the Vanguard known as Entropy. The robots assaulted us with their most powerful, but yet again Calypso stood victorious.
The CDF is still looking for the traitor Charles Marvin.
In other news: An ancient race of highly intelligent humanoids on Calypso? Rumors have recently been circling about remnants of an ancient indigenous civilization having been discovered near Fort Troy. The CDF has made a thorough investigation and concluded that the so-called alien civilization is nothing but a Thorifioid settlement. The governor’s office has issued a warning that those spreading and/or perpetuating false rumors can and will be indicted for disturbing the public order.
On a lighter note: the Imperial Exobiology Institute have recently released a statement that Eomon pheromone levels have reached the threshold associated with the start of the annual Eomon migration. Pheromone levels have peaked in the following locations:
Nymphtown
Minopolis
Cape Corinth
Livas
Port Atlantis
Every year around this time, the massive Eomon migrate to their summer grazing grounds.
The Imperial Exobiology Institute has predicted Friday this week as the start of the Eomon hunting season.
Note however that Imperial Zoological Scouts have yet to make a confirmed observation of Eomon.
Get your gear, grab some friends, and stay tuned to EBN for all your migration related news!
Migration is upon us.
!

Originally Posted Here

"Have been discovered"

Wouldn't that mean that they are there now? Seems empty however..

Does this migration annoucement suggest beween the lines that maybe they finally write teh code from umbra ( or at least it is WIP??) ?

Hanne|SDS said:

Aahh the code .. not surprising there are so many bugs :)

I don't care about CDF warnings about rumors, i signed with the A.R.C. for some mission, if they want to catch me they would provoke neverdie to start the worldwide war :wise:

I thought the robots teleported in, why would they need silly physical ships to invade? :)

Or maybe they are just allergic to Eomon?

- Deathifier

I thought the robots teleported in, why would they need silly physical ships to invade? :)

As far as I've understood it, the Robot Motherships are the recieving end of the robot planet-to-planet teleporters? :D

Eomon on Friday is how I read this text...

"Have been discovered"

Wouldn't that mean that they are there now? Seems empty however..

I'm retarded. Ignore my post above please...

In other news: An ancient race of highly intelligent humanoids on Calypso? Rumors have recently been circling about remnants of an ancient indigenous civilization having been discovered near Fort Troy. The CDF has made a thorough investigation and concluded that the so-called alien civilization is nothing but a Thorifioid settlement.

Longtooth?
L o n g t o o t h ?

Bring on the emonoms! :yay:

Longtooth?
L o n g t o o t h ?

Since the announcement did not mention longtooth I thought they may be out at some of those tp's mentioned. However, been unable to spot any....perhaps didn't look in right place since I didn't explore thoroughly but seem as if no LT at any of those tp to me.

Since the announcement did not mention longtooth I thought they may be out at some of those tp's mentioned. However, been unable to spot any....perhaps didn't look in right place since I didn't explore thoroughly but seem as if no LT at any of those tp to me.

Or perhaps its not Friday yet :laugh:

It is now Friday.
Could someone be specific as to what time Friday they are coming?
Is there going to be a down time before hand?

maybe this year they split the eomon and LT migrations into separate times???

As always it's friday when they wake up and go to the office the question is....it opens a 7AM Sweden or 9AM.:wise:

ya usually around 7-9 ma time

Or maybe they are just allergic to Eomon?

- Deathifier

Sadly, they tried but got stuck floating in space like everyone else.

MA and timeschedules......

LL TTTTTTTTT
LL TTTTTTTTT
LL TT :: SSSSS
LL TT SS
LL TT SS
LL TT SSSS
LL TT SS
LLLLLLLL TT SS
LLLLLLLL TT SSSSS

All this talk of Eomon - what about the LongTooth - thats what I want to know about, please MA dont tell us they are not coming with the Eomon - I have waited all year (well since end of last migration) for them to come back.

crap my spacing got messed up in the last post - oh well that was a waste of 5 minutes

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back