Just wondering if I'm the only one who noticed....

Ever since the Deep Token Promotion ended, I noticed a change in my weapons (mostly melee use). It is taking more ped to keep my sword repaired and I'm killing less mobs. EX. with a Laconian sword, I can usually kill 8 or more Lvl 2 Megamouth mobs on RT before repair and now in the last couple of weeks since the Deep Token ended, I am lucky if I can do half of that. That was on RT but it seems that if I go to another planet, at some point, I get knocked out of the game (which means as a result, my game has been "reset") and if the problem wasn't there before the "reset" is is definitely there afterwards. I don't consider it a glitch and I know a few people I have asked this question of have also noticed "the added ped issue and killing less mobs" to keep their weapons (ranged or melee) actively in use.I also noticed that my ratio for mining finds over the last several weeks is at the level I was when I was about lvl 10 miner ( which I am now lvl 32) for both outdoor and indoor mining.

So, who else has noticed this? Is MA really that close to bankruptcy that they have to drain the players ped purse so dry that they can't even afford to play anymore and get a fraction of loot in hunting or mining they know they should be getting? Seriously, if Deep Token or any of the other improvements are supposed to be profitable, why would they have to take more from the in game players? Several people I know who were larger depositors quit the game or dropped the amount of time they will put into EU. If people suddenly stop playing and selling off a large part of their resources/tools, EU is losing out in the short and long run.

So, if any of the above has been you as well, feel free to add your story here too...

Ever since the Deep Token Promotion ended, I noticed a change in my weapons (mostly melee use). It is taking more ped to keep my sword repaired and I'm killing less mobs. EX. with a Laconian sword, I can usually kill 8 or more Lvl 2 Megamouth mobs on RT before repair and now in the last couple of weeks since the Deep Token ended, I am lucky if I can do half of that.

You're confusing something there. I would decay test the weapon before making such a statement :D

MA's finances have nothing to do with the cost to kill, certainly not the increased repairs. as loot return is kinda tied to the cost to kill, an higher cost should return a higher loot. if MA wanted to pull more money they could tweak the loot returns

regarding cost to kill, i can say little has change for me, since armour tweak most of my killcosts are lower, loot returned is a little worse since loot 2.0 tho

mining has changed, there is a post from bertha about changes which should equal more finds, but probably smaller tho
Mining
Overall volatility will be reduced, mainly by implementing a smoother distribution of the various claim sizes. In addition, the value of the smallest possible claims has been increased slightly.

added note Deeptoken has virtually zero to do with the running of EU

Although it feels like there's some lag lately, and lag _can_ change cost of a kill on high regen mobs... I dunno how bad the lag must be to double it.

And loot... loot is suspiciously fine.

Ok. Thanks everyone for the imput. I do see changes with my personal game play in both hunting and mining and the problems mentioned in the previous posts should not have any bearing on loot but since MA's policy is not to discuss loot, it is hard to resolve why these particular problems keep happening. Today seems to be a better day on Caly overall but when on RT and Monria, the problem seems to be very visible when playing. A laconian sword's decay is about 2 pec and a philospher's sword is about 10 pec/use. So, when I see the decay happening much more quickly than that, it does leave a big question as to why its happening and if only just my avatar has the problem. lol.. My avatar has had alot of quirky things happen to it in the past from problems in space travel to getting stuck in a graphics glitch for a week from spawning as a creature capsule. There is no way to know if the problem has only happened to me unless I ask as I did with this thread. Again, thanks for the imput. :)

I thought about making a new thread but the points I'm going to mention are still related to this one. The problem mentioned in this thread is the melee weapons decreased kill capacity and the mobs higher hit damage to an avatar. I posted this thread originally before the Eomon Migration started. Now, currently in the last two weeks, there have been repeated "glitches" since I'm chosing to remain polite, I'll still use that term.

First, armor use in the LT. Last year, I wore Aurora armor which lasted the entire 2 months of the Eomon/LT hunting event plus. This year, I stepped up my armor to Martial. WITHIN ONE WEEK, I HAVE TO REPLACE THE HELMET AND SHIN GUARDS. So, who else quit doing the lvl 12-14 LT because the loot is not worth it and the damage done on to armor is too much given that you end up needing buy more armor after a week of hunting them? The Eomon migration has turned out to be a big disappointment to me and some other people I have talked to about it. MA, you ruined it bad this year with the manipulation of reduce weapon killing ability/ higher mob hit points on the avatar. It shows in the HOF list.

Second, the HOF list. Anyone notice they are not posting the mining towers anymore?..Seriously, they are still out happening just as frequently as before with the same usual people getting them in HELL, FOMA, Ark Underground and one or two I've seen on Caly but they are never posted. Why is that?. Most people have noticed that they are getting fewer globals or the rare HOF in the last 6-8 months. Isn't MA supposed to be more transparent and honest these days?..HYMMM...

Third, pauses in weapon and tool use. Now, I get them often enough but lately, it got moved up a notch. I crafted 2 dominax habu whips and was using one in hunting. I was saving the other one for actual taming. Well, there was a "glitch" saying my item was still not done in following thru its function for 3 minutes. Then I went back to hunting with that same whip as before. When I was done, I check my inventory. My second "unused" whip was totally depleted and the first whip has about 13 ped left on it that I was actually using. So far, 3 tickets have been sent about it and as usual, MA has not responded to them or to any other tickets involving reduced weapon kill ability or mobs hitting harder than they should be.

So, with the 3 problems listed above, I started to think more about why MA would be so sticky fingered to want to get pennies off the the players gameplay which would only offended members if it continued long term.

Now, despite MA not confirming much about Deep Token as the method that was supposed to fund the new Ark Moon and other business ventures, I doubt Deep Token will be doing as much as proposed in the past. On their whitepage, it was mentioned that the members of EU were supposed to be the main benefactors of the pre-sale. It also said 80% of the EU members lived in the USA. Given that the USA was prevented to do any cryptocurrency by government regulations imposed by SEC (Stock Exchange Commission) at the time the Deep Token pre sale was happening, that 80% could not do any purchases of Deep Token at all so they would have no funding from it. That being the case, where would they get their funding. "LIGHTBULB".

So, I am not expecting MA to respond to my emails since they would actually have to be responsible to take care of the problem. If they say nothing, there is no problem (from their side of things anyways). Just opening this thread again to find out how many others has notice the MA "sticky fingers" on the gameplay in the areas mentioned above?. Who knows, maybe if enough people start to openly notice and say so, the sticky fingers would disappear and the loot be balanced to what the players are supposed to have in mining and hunting.

What are your thoughts?..Don't be shy....:)

I thought about making a new thread but the points I'm going to mention are still related to this one. The problem mentioned in this thread is the melee weapons decreased kill capacity and the mobs higher hit damage to an avatar. I posted this thread originally before the Eomon Migration started. Now, currently in the last two weeks, there have been repeated "glitches" since I'm chosing to remain polite, I'll still use that term.

First, armor use in the LT. Last year, I wore Aurora armor which lasted the entire 2 months of the Eomon/LT hunting event plus. This year, I stepped up my armor to Martial. WITHIN ONE WEEK, I HAVE TO REPLACE THE HELMET AND SHIN GUARDS. So, who else quit doing the lvl 12-14 LT because the loot is not worth it and the damage done on to armor is too much given that you end up needing buy more armor after a week of hunting them? The Eomon migration has turned out to be a big disappointment to me and some other people I have talked to about it. MA, you ruined it bad this year with the manipulation of reduce weapon killing ability/ higher mob hit points on the avatar. It shows in the HOF list.

Second, the HOF list. Anyone notice they are not posting the mining towers anymore?..Seriously, they are still out happening just as frequently as before with the same usual people getting them in HELL, FOMA, Ark Underground and one or two I've seen on Caly but they are never posted. Why is that?. Most people have noticed that they are getting fewer globals or the rare HOF in the last 6-8 months. Isn't MA supposed to be more transparent and honest these days?..HYMMM...

Third, pauses in weapon and tool use. Now, I get them often enough but lately, it got moved up a notch. I crafted 2 dominax habu whips and was using one in hunting. I was saving the other one for actual taming. Well, there was a "glitch" saying my item was still not done in following thru its function for 3 minutes. Then I went back to hunting with that same whip as before. When I was done, I check my inventory. My second "unused" whip was totally depleted and the first whip has about 13 ped left on it that I was actually using. So far, 3 tickets have been sent about it and as usual, MA has not responded to them or to any other tickets involving reduced weapon kill ability or mobs hitting harder than they should be.

So, with the 3 problems listed above, I started to think more about why MA would be so sticky fingered to want to get pennies off the the players gameplay which would only offended members if it continued long term.

Now, despite MA not confirming much about Deep Token as the method that was supposed to fund the new Ark Moon and other business ventures, I doubt Deep Token will be doing as much as proposed in the past. On their whitepage, it was mentioned that the members of EU were supposed to be the main benefactors of the pre-sale. It also said 80% of the EU members lived in the USA. Given that the USA was prevented to do any cryptocurrency by government regulations imposed by SEC (Stock Exchange Commission) at the time the Deep Token pre sale was happening, that 80% could not do any purchases of Deep Token at all so they would have no funding from it. That being the case, where would they get their funding. "LIGHTBULB".

So, I am not expecting MA to respond to my emails since they would actually have to be responsible to take care of the problem. If they say nothing, there is no problem (from their side of things anyways). Just opening this thread again to find out how many others has notice the MA "sticky fingers" on the gameplay in the areas mentioned above?. Who knows, maybe if enough people start to openly notice and say so, the sticky fingers would disappear and the loot be balanced to what the players are supposed to have in mining and hunting.

What are your thoughts?..Don't be shy....:)

What??

Do you have ANY proof of any of the BS you are spewing?

First of all.. Longtooth hit me as much this year as past year. The difference now is that armor and fap decay is given back in the loot. I am having better avg. returns on LT and Eomon than I ever wished compared pre loot 2.0

Cost more to kill longtooth? I mean your weapon decays more, you pay more ammo(melee: decay) to kill it?
The stats on LT are the same as every other year.. and so is the regen.. Maybe you are doing something wrong..

The towers... People are getting mining towers without a hof message is being posted you say?

Give me one avatar name of a tower you find, with screen shot please, and post it here. Let's see if that was never posted then... you do know a record is being kept with Entropia Life do you?

Some towers are left with a few peds in them, as a sort of advertisment from the miner. It is not new, some towers has been around for a very long time using this method. So.. the tower you might come across when roaming, could have been there for weeks, even months. Hall of Fame records stay for 24 hours, no matter what you do with the tower.

I am not sure what sort of rant you are on about, but trying to drag MA's name down in the dirt because of these "sticky" fingers you are mentioning is fucking pathatic.

Delay in weapon use? That's your connection that's faulty, ISP or settings in client loader.. Maybe you are running windows firewall?
Windows 10 perhaps? Did you fix the package loss that comes with windows 10 in maaaany cases before blaming MA on adding a pause on weapons in game to make more money? LOL

MA are now decaying items which we are not using you say.. Player error or Mindark error?

Seems like you are the ONLY ONE suffering from this ... It is defenitly a player error. It seems to be you put one whip on a hot key, accidentely equipped the other one, ran around with it and used it, until healing was needed.. you then equipped the fap from a hotkey, switched back to the whip with your hotkey (which was the other whip you had not yet used) and therefor that one started decaying. When it was fully decayed, you checked inventory and voila, omg, WTF, TINFOIL HATS, MA DECAYS MY ITEMS THAT I DO NOT USE!!!! FORUM WARRIOR, FORWARDS!!!!!!!!

I had problems with windows 10 after a certain update, gave me 25% package loss on everything.. I googled it, fixed the problem, my latency in Entropia dropped to 30 MSEC.

I think you are paranoid, hunting in a way that doesn't fit you at all and then decide to blame the developers. If there was any truth in your statements, the forums would be lit up from conversations regarding this, with actual data to base it on. Not just empty words trying to get MA to reimburse some one who even hides their avatars name on the forum.

Come on... For real... It is 9:11 AM here now and I am typing this... I am waaaaay too tired for this kind of bullshit...

Go out again, find these sticky fingers, record it, show it to us.

Until then

Just fuck off with your whining

Got a problem?
Read signature.

Last edited:
try lowering graphic settings if you see lag. Safe mode would be best option to test it, but completely understand if you don't want everything grey like that, lol. Maybe try low setting.

Decay on most everything seems to be about the same as it used to be. Could be changes under the hood though since Mindark did change the webshop items a while back, so may have altered something else under the hood as well?

For the low level weapons you are using, I'd suggest hunting lower end stuff for now. If you are looking to increase to new weapons I got an unlimited embra c1 I may sell for the right price. That sucker has enough tt value when fully repaired that you won't have to keep going back to repair terminal for a long while like you are with those low tt weapons you mentioned.

What??

Do you have ANY proof of any of the BS you are spewing?

First of all.. Longtooth hit me as much this year as past year. The difference now is that armor and fap decay is given back in the loot. I am having better avg. returns on LT and Eomon than I ever wished compared pre loot 2.0

Cost more to kill longtooth? I mean your weapon decays more, you pay more ammo(melee: decay) to kill it?
The stats on LT are the same as every other year.. and so is the regen.. Maybe you are doing something wrong..

The towers... People are getting mining towers without a hof message is being posted you say?

Give me one avatar name of a tower you find, with screen shot please, and post it here. Let's see if that was never posted then... you do know a record is being kept with Entropia Life do you?

Some towers are left with a few peds in them, as a sort of advertisment from the miner. It is not new, some towers has been around for a very long time using this method. So.. the tower you might come across when roaming, could have been there for weeks, even months. Hall of Fame records stay for 24 hours, no matter what you do with the tower.

I am not sure what sort of rant you are on about, but trying to drag MA's name down in the dirt because of these "sticky" fingers you are mentioning is fucking pathatic.

Delay in weapon use? That's your connection that's faulty, ISP or settings in client loader.. Maybe you are running windows firewall?
Windows 10 perhaps? Did you fix the package loss that comes with windows 10 in maaaany cases before blaming MA on adding a pause on weapons in game to make more money? LOL

I had problems with windows 10 after a certain update, gave me 25% package loss on everything.. I googled it, fixed the problem, my latency in Entropia dropped to 30 MSEC.

I think you are paranoid, hunting in a way that doesn't fit you at all and then decide to blame the developers. If there was any truth in your statements, the forums would be lit up from conversations regarding this, with actual data to base it on.

Go out again, find these sticky fingers, record it, show it to us.

Until then

Just fuck off with your whining

Can we close this piece of crap after that answer ?

This is the post of 2018 :)

try lowering graphic settings if you see lag. Safe mode would be best option to test it, but completely understand if you don't want everything grey like that, lol. Maybe try low setting.

Decay on most everything seems to be about the same as it used to be. Could be changes under the hood though since Mindark did change the webshop items a while back, so may have altered something else under the hood as well?

First of all...

The basics mastermesh..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lag

How does lowering your GPU settings resolve in a better network connection?

Unless you are running at extremely low FPS which delays your inputs because your GPU/CPU/FINGERS ain't up to speed then lowering graphics might help. But if OP is such a bell end and run entropia on extremely low FPS and then complain at "lag" and "it is MAs fault" .. then we are out of our comfort zone. Lowering graphic delay (low FPS) by lowering graphics will not help in a lower MSEC latency, OP is having delay messages in chat.. thats an issue between the OP client and MA servers.

It will NOT help if the lag is in the form of high latency, which OP funnily enough has not even bothered to post.. probably doesn't know what it is either

(to OP: check the bottom right hand side of the radar, there is a arrow, hover over it and check your MSEC delay while using inputs, if it jump high - means you have package losses.. if it gets lower when standing around.. a lot higher chance of it being package loss)

The milage on your cars wheels wont improve by polishing a fucking turd in the coupé... :whiner:

For God's sake try to be nice

I mean he seems pretty triggered but op is just posting nonsense, not sure if trolling or just stupid but either way nonsense try to really think about what your saying before you make a post like this. Like REALLY think about it and maybe think about your playstyle if such thoughts come to your mind.

Well, there was a "glitch" saying my item was still not done in following thru its function for 3 minutes. Then I went back to hunting with that same whip as before.

Can confirm this happens occasionally and has happened to me once during this migration.

It's happened to me several times over the years though. Item is frozen just long enough for a couple of mobs to aggro and decay armor etc... until I am about to die.

It happened again, I was kind of pissed. But the next LT I killed was something like 17 ped so I got over it. Doing OK in migration this year.

First of all...

The basics mastermesh..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lag

...< MASSIVE RANT ABOUT NETWORK LATENCY>...

Jebus dude relax that's network latency. Overall in a gaming scenario you're forgetting rendering lag, input lag, etc... And also throughput which can suck with an awesome ping.

Try TPing into icarus or any crowded event on two PCs with different graphics subsystems and the same network connection.

Cryengine is a beast, and lowering graphics settings resolves many different "system delays which are perceived as interruptions in performance", or, to make it easy on everyone's mind and typing fingers, "LAG".

I didn't click your link and not concerned with wikipedia's definition, especially if it ignores the fact that "lag" is a word much older than network cards and affects both analog and digital systems.

Having played on many systems with low to mid end graphics and also embedded/shared graphics systems I can definitely tell you that lowering your graphics settings can reduce lag.

Thanks for all the imput everyone. I have checked my settings in the past but its been done often enough that I am very sure its not the problem but I will recheck them.

LangeTobias, its not hard to support anything I have written about. All you have to do is visit HELL, mostly the creeper sections and you will always see 2 or more towers there. It's always higher miner players that have been in the game a long time but you never see their names on the hof list. Visit there yourself. Click on a tower and view "item info"..it will tell you the players name who owns the tower. Then check that player on entropialife.com and view their mining list. One time there were 3 towers all from the same person within a 2 week period and none were ever recorded. From what I know, all mining claims have a time limit where if they are not mined, they expire. I am not trying to out the players who have the towers which is why I won't list names. I'm not putting a bullseye on them. They took the time to get them and deserve their towers. They shouldn't be brought down with the issue I mentioned. The point I was making is that they are not recorded openly on the HOF list which is supposed to reflect an accurate status on HOF's in EU. That is not BS, that is fact.

Regarding the LT/Eomon Migration. You personally may have not seen a difference with the LT mobs hitting harder or weapons not functioning as they did a while ago, but most people I have talked in chat have seen a difference and chose not to do the LT/Eomon migration as they did in years past. Insulting me for writing something the others besides myself have noticed doesn't change that. I'm glad you are doing well personally with the LT/Eomon Migration. For me, I can't afford the costs the changes done with the LT. I'm a lvl 34 swordsmen who was doing lvl 12-14 mobs and even with upgrading my armor, I costs this year were alot higher than last year.

Regarding the two whips, I rarely had to heal with my armor on so there was very little use of switching between hot keys. Even if there was, it would have been between the hot key for a regen chip and one whip, not two. So, understand, there is no reason for the second whip to have even been affected much less depleted.

Lastly, I didn't "hide" my avatar on the forum. I could never get the pic to upload so one never got posted.

I'm not paranoid despite your comment. My husband plays the game and he never has any of these problems that I do and we use the same computers. After enough times with the same type of problem happening, looking at all the possible causes on my end and not finding any, there is only one place left and they usually don't answer the tickets anyways.

Towers do not expire, Narfi's tower on Ark stood there at least for a year.

Most likely they're waiting for a batch to sell and/or better MU before retrieving the next portion, but you could as well ask those people themselves. ;)

Good to know, Haruto. I still have to get a mining tower to know that....At lvl 33 miner, I am hoping soon. )..

Just noticed your 2nd sentence. Understand, the point and question is not regarding the miners of the mining towers themselves..it's that all mining globals and HOFs are supposed to be visible on the HOF list and some of them done by older miners that are not recorded. When I have mined in HELL, I am usually there for a week and mine daily so I notice when there are new ones and ones that are no longer there or if they have been there a couple of days. I made a point to get to know the names of people who got mining towers so that if I ever meet them, I know they are qualified to give mining advice which I am always looking for to improve. It wasn't to browbeat them for having more than one tower. The whole point was to understand why these towers aren't recorded by entropialife.com or MA which ever you prefer to be held accountable. The HOF list in game is something people look to for encouragement and also to see where things are going in the game at that time so they know where they want to focus their game play. When information is missing, it skews the picture.

Last edited:
I made a point to get to know the names of people who got mining towers so that if I ever meet them, I know they are qualified to give mining advice which I am always looking for to improve.

Just because some player hits a tower, dont mean they know about mining. Over the years many noobs has hit it big indoor mining. I think you are wrong about towers not being in hof list, i would think most would like to see where they on list and no one else has reported this apart from you.

entropialife is not the official hoflist and not all globals/hofs are recorded there. Most of my globals on planets other than calypso are not recorded, it misses some on calypso, and I've had it miss at least one HoF as well. Some of the towers are years old as well because some players use them as status symbols (Hijacker).

Towers do not expire, Narfi's tower on Ark stood there at least for a year.

I haven't been to Ark in a long time, but I assume it is still there years later since I still hold the deed :)

:).. Lots of helpful info added here. From the facts that I had, the HOF list was supposed to include all the top 100 HOF's in mining/hunting/crafting/instances. Outside of the responses on this thread, I understood that claims all had an expiration period so now I know that mining towers are the exception. It would have helped to avoid misunderstand on my part if MA clarified that mining towers on other planets are not necessarily included in the top 100 listing. I never read that anywhere and again, outside of the imput on this thread, there would have been no other correction to my thinking. The only point is I know some of the mining towers in HELL are not recorded. That I do know. I know it seems like I'm making a big deal about this point but accurate information is always helpful and when some is missing in anything, even a minor like a hof list in a game, there is room for mistakes and misunderstand which I like to avoid but, lol, usually to avoid falling into mistakes and end up making them..lol.

:).. Lots of helpful info added here. From the facts that I had, the HOF list was supposed to include all the top 100 HOF's in mining/hunting/crafting/instances. Outside of the responses on this thread, I understood that claims all had an expiration period so now I know that mining towers are the exception. It would have helped to avoid misunderstand on my part if MA clarified that mining towers on other planets are not necessarily included in the top 100 listing. I never read that anywhere and again, outside of the imput on this thread, there would have been no other correction to my thinking. The only point is I know some of the mining towers in HELL are not recorded. That I do know. I know it seems like I'm making a big deal about this point but accurate information is always helpful and when some is missing in anything, even a minor like a hof list in a game, there is room for mistakes and misunderstand which I like to avoid but, lol, usually to avoid falling into mistakes and end up making them..lol.

Every mining hof is recorded on the HOF board . . every single one. The HOF board is the 100 biggest hof's in the last 24hours. So if the tower was over 24 hours old it will not appear on the hof board.

The HOF board covers ALL planets.

You should do some research before accusing.

EDIT: unless you are talking about entropialife, then its irrelevant, that is player owned and run.
EDIT2: this is the same for all professions not just Mining.

Rgds

Ever since the Deep Token Promotion ended, I noticed a change in my weapons (mostly melee use). It is taking more ped to keep my sword repaired and I'm killing less mobs. EX. with a Laconian sword, I can usually kill 8 or more Lvl 2 Megamouth mobs on RT before repair and now in the last couple of weeks since the Deep Token ended, I am lucky if I can do half of that.

the minimum damage of the weapon is half of the maximum damage.
Get unlucky by getting mainly low damage rolls and add in some more evades, et voila, costs can be significantly higher.

Hi Ace. I do agreeably disagree. I actually did my "checking into things" for about six months prior to the beginning of this post. Not all are recorded on the HOF list but I'm not trying to be raise upset. My"research" was done in HELL mostly but also on FOMA. It's not something I kept written record of because until other issues came along, I wasn't considering a matter to really get concerned about. Thanks for responding though. I seem to have caused more upset than better understanding of the points previously mentioned.

Using number of mobs killed to test the decay of a weapon is not remotely reliable.

Please use the fruit/poop test before making accusations with incomplete data/assumptions.

For those people who are posting for the question/issue of weapon use/mobs hitting harder, thanks for the added input. i will be checking into those within the next few weeks and see if any of the ideas/suggestions improve my game play. :)

After reading the OP over again, I cant help but scratch my head and wonder what exactly you might be on at the time of writing it?
Everything from HoF's that are not recorded, which point you doubled down on after being told that all HoF's go across the in game ticker, and that you cannot use EntropiaLife as your reliable source of information to prove your claim as it is not a part of MA in any way.
For some reason you seem to believe that the higher your skill level, the more claims you're going to find when mining. Whoever it is that gave you that information and lead you to believe that is the one that you should be blaming, as it is pure and simple, not true.
Or that somewhere MA decided to increase the decay of a whole bunch of weapons without actually telling anyone in game about it, like you think as a business they would actually do that?
Speaking of MA and being a business, where did you get your information that they were nearing bankruptcy? After the release of financial reports, I do believe it is quite obvious for EVERYONE that MA is far from bankruptcy.

Can we PLEASE try to take a moment to re read our posts before hitting the submit button, and ask ourselves, do I want to really post this and sound like a jackass?

Hi Ace. I do agreeably disagree. I actually did my "checking into things" for about six months prior to the beginning of this post. Not all are recorded on the HOF list but I'm not trying to be raise upset. My"research" was done in HELL mostly but also on FOMA. It's not something I kept written record of because until other issues came along, I wasn't considering a matter to really get concerned about. Thanks for responding though. I seem to have caused more upset than better understanding of the points previously mentioned.

Ever considered that a tower will not show up in HoF list, simply because it is to small to hit rank 100 of todays HoF list?
In this case its not even a HoF just a simple 4 digit Global, but still a Tower!

With a lot high amp indoor mining, this can happen, and I am sure it already happened several times!

Edit:
Even worse if this happens a few seconds befor a HoF entry expires, you could hit a 50 PED HoF with next drop shortly after your Tower which wasn´t a HoF :)

Last edited:
Ever considered that a tower will not show up in HoF list, simply because it is to small to hit rank 100 of todays HoF list?
In this case its not even a HoF just a simple 4 digit Global, but still a Tower!

With a lot high amp indoor mining, this can happen, and I am sure it already happened several times!

Edit:
Even worse if this happens a few seconds befor a HoF entry expires, you could hit a 50 PED HoF with next drop shortly after your Tower which wasn´t a HoF :)

For a tower not to be a HoF, it would take 100 bigger towers within the last 24 yours. Unlikely this has ever happened.

For a tower not to be a HoF, it would take 100 bigger towers within the last 24 yours. Unlikely this has ever happened.

It was pretty funny when the HoF got cleared one time due to some glitch or maintenance window or something.

Everybody was HoFing left and right first 100 globals after the reset were all HoF and a lot more until the HoF list was all over like 200 ped again.

Back