And of course this was done via RT Kill

AkiranBlade said:
Unfortunately the fap was only the standard loot FAP-5

at least at almost full tt :)

grats

Nice 1

Nice loot.

What armor did u have?

And how do u change sow that u can use f1, f2 etc instand of now in the new the standard is 1,2 etc.. cant find where i change back to what i use too have all my tools and weapond!

Armor appears to be ghost with shadow arms, can't see the gloves or thighs though. Why have armor on? Or can you survive a hit through ghost :rolleyes:

luledanne said:
And how do u change sow that u can use f1, f2 etc instand of now in the new the standard is 1,2 etc.. cant find where i change back to what i use too have all my tools and weapond!

Don't even go there! lmao.

You have to get into the global set, and remove the numbered actions from all the F's, then go into each toolbar and re-add them back into the number slots!

Then add all your functionality into each toolbar under the F's.

Be aware, make sure you get this right first time, as since I've done mine, I cannot change them again! :mad:

The Nightbird said:
Armor appears to be ghost with shadow arms, can't see the gloves or thighs though. Why have armor on? Or can you survive a hit through ghost :rolleyes:

Yes nearly ;) Shadow Arms and Shins.

And yes, I can survive the occasional hit, I even get missed too sometimes :) which is why it is worth wearing the armour for me now, as it means I can deal more damage for dieing.

Bear in mind I use 5B's too ;)

Congratz Akiran : )

Hehe I saw this one live, gratz mate :) didn't know you had it in you :)

frisca2004 said:
Hehe I saw this one live, gratz mate :) didn't know you had it in you :)

lol, it wasn't in me, it was in the mob :laugh:

Anyone can tank a spider, you just die a lot :p

Well done mate! I saw the global pop up and I couldn't believe it.

After you got that log out issue, you were finally killed by a spider alpha, he came at me too and I even survived the first hit (112 damage through 5B nemesis). The second hit got me though (128 damage).

Spiders don't seem so bad ass now ... :D

lol, Spiders r n00bas :laugh:

Well done mate, your fame really is starting to preceed you!

acaffrey said:
Well done mate, your fame really is starting to preceed you!

lol fame, pfft, whatever :laugh: Haven't you got some skilling to do ;) or even, :O some work! Back to work Goatboy :laugh:

AkiranBlade said:
lol fame, pfft, whatever :laugh: Haven't you got some skilling to do ;) or even, :O some work! Back to work Goatboy :laugh:

Oi junior! Be nice to Aidan. Don't pick on him just because you're older than him.

BTW, Aidan, I have that Mann MPH you wanted ... msg me any time to pick it up ;)

Cool thanks PE, I should be logged in tonight.

As for you goat-boy - do some work yourslef!

Photon said:
Oi junior! Be nice to Aidan. Don't pick on him just because you're older than him.

But he just trolls EF at his desk all day, I can see him doing it now!

But then so do I! DOH DOH DOH err DOH! :laugh:

AkiranBlade said:
But he just trolls EF at his desk all day, I can see him doing it now!

But then so do I! DOH DOH DOH err DOH! :laugh:

What can I say, you're not the only ones :D

And it's nice to see someone kill a spidey without cheating. Let that be a lesson to all the drity trappy cheatees out there. Get some skills and hunt them fairly, otherwise leave them be. :wise:

Back